Mrs Meldrum #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum certainly does love wearing all the latest Babushka chic trends! She's really on point with this style and pulling it off well - the ankle length frumpy dress and those market stall shoes. A true fashionista! 👏

AB81E9A8-D05C-40E7-A808-0B3AA0DA74F2.jpeg
xxx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Meldrum certainly does love wearing all the latest Babushka chic trends! She's really on point with this style and pulling it off well - the ankle length frumpy dress and those market stall shoes. A true fashionista! 👏

View attachment 671268 View attachment 671269
I normally just lurk on meldrum these days but when I saw her ridiculous pose in this story I had to come here. The dress and shoes are awful but what is going on with her head angle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her lollypop head is certainly weighing heavy on that pic. It's no wonder she has such a hunch back.

Reactions: 10
She looks like she’s got back problems the way she’s leaning over to the side. What a bizarre way to pose for a photo 😂

Reactions: 9
I like the dress with white trainers look but she’s not getting it right.
She needs sleeker trainers. So leather ones like Stan smiths or veja have ones siMilar style. Mint velvet have some gorgeous ones.
The short Dress needed converse or vans not chunky trainers.
at least She’s not wearing them with a belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think there were a couple of thread title suggestions but this one is funny and will annoy her so in the words of our Begs ‘tip top’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A recap ..
did Fock all as usual
wore lots of awful frumpy dresses af linked them.
rode Tony and wet herself to look sweaty.
ignored her kids, left housework/cooking/shopping and childcare to Nanny Lee
but of pathetic posing , asked and answered her question.
walked the dog.
pretended to be a fitness/diet/lifestyle mystic again.
hasn’t done any of the stuff she said she was going to do the last time she decided to be a fitness guru.
no gym
no 20 push ups a day.
started a book club managed 1 post
to sum up boring, repetitive, nonsense to avoid being a parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A recap ..
did Fock all as usual
wore lots of awful frumpy dresses af linked them.
rode Tony and wet herself to look sweaty.
ignored her kids, left housework/cooking/shopping and childcare to Nanny Lee
but of pathetic posing , asked and answered her question.
walked the dog.
pretended to be a fitness/diet/lifestyle mystic again.
hasn’t done any of the stuff she said she was going to do the last time she decided to be a fitness guru.
no gym
no 20 push ups a day.
started a book club managed 1 post
to sum up boring, repetitive, nonsense to avoid being a parent.
You forgot to add;
Still so so obsessed with bottory leggins (I wear a size XS. I’m a size 8 (but a 12 fits better))

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and she had a houseful! She didn’t says whose house or what it was full of but she had a houseful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah so that’s Meldrums rush to get Vaccinated - so she can be ready to ‘get on a plane’. Dozy witch. Who can remember when they went abroad and all had D&V? Still spent time passing norovirus around the pool (🤢🤢🤢) and restaurant. Then poor Poppy vomming on the plane home. You know full well these selfish wankers gave zero fucks about spreading everything. If you’re the poor sod who ends up sharing any kind of holiday transport/resort with this filthy minger I really feel for you!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.