Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
FF69A1ED-FA64-439A-A040-717420BF4C3A.jpeg

Just imagine setting up your phone, pressing record, climbing back into the hammock for a minute, then climbing back out to stop the video. Then editing it and posting it online. Just imagine how empty your life would have to be to do this….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Tamara

Chatty Member
To be honest Lees brother and his new wife shouldn’t be discussed on here they didn’t put their life on the internet for all to see and comment on. So it’s not really fair on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Booberella

Meldrum certainly does love wearing all the latest Babushka chic trends! She's really on point with this style and pulling it off well - the ankle length frumpy dress and those market stall shoes. A true fashionista! 👏

AB81E9A8-D05C-40E7-A808-0B3AA0DA74F2.jpeg
xxx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Kindred

Well, looks like that's that then. The aftermath photo being posted... no happy smiles behind cake, no cake breakfast yet, no balloons.. Happy birthday P! We here at tattle hope you have a lovely day you strong, confident and empowered little woman! Hope nothing ever dims your light and tells you to sit and be quiet because you're a girl and you need to be more like your sisters. Hope you stay as wild as possible! We Love you lots! Xxx
🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Do elaborate for your followers Rebecca. They need to know whether to feel wholly inadequate or not. Are the Ski lessons the LiveLife Aberdeenshire free sessions for school children during the holidays, just along the road from Banchory. Or something quite exclusive for #gifted sallopette clad dahlings? The stories snippet does leave it open to presumption of wealth. Beggy wouldn't do that intentionally, nay nay! Beggy would give a heads up to local mums about this free resource during the school holidays if she had booked it, Beggy is a girls girl!
This is a prime example of how you should not let someone's "perfect life show" get you down, nothing is ever quite how it seems

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Marmaladethecat

My youngest is 5 in a few weeks. I'm completely broke but have scraped together enough to buy him 3 presents. That's it. Nothing else, no balloons, bunting or whatever else is in fashion.
I've followed Rebecca and others for a few years now but there's nothing like your life completely falling apart and finding yourself on UC to look in the mirror and say, what is the point? There is no point displaying what you've bought for your children. Big display and loads of presents? Great. Small display and some presents? Great.
Perhaps the issue is, just don't display 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Peachbomb

VIP Member
God, it’s week 4 of the holidays, sling them a bag of hula hoops, nobody cares anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So poor Darce and Gooooooooo Flooooorie are doing a show, probably absolutely delighted with themselves and she's on her phone. They probably think shes filming them, poor wee souls. I really dont know why I'm shocked, but oh my goodness Beggy, please just put the fucking phone down and concentrate on your beautiful girls for once!!!!

Do you know, there was one point in my life I could have maybe gone down her path (except I do love my kids and am a not so slim size 16 🤣🤣), oil hubby, didnt have to work, etc although I did volunteer. But when covid hit I got my nmc registration back and went to the local nursing home to do what I could. Hubby was abroad and (teenage) kids were able to run the house as we always involved them and taught as we went along. Nearly 16 months later I'm emerging from 50 hour weeks, slightly fatter, looking a lot older and have been through some of my darkest nursing hours ever. But I am so grateful that I could do all that and that the kids have seen us both working all the way through. Sorry, total ramble there but just feeling so thankful that my life couldn't be any more different from hers!!!

Beggy, Ma and Daddy Cannon, Pat, grinning Cath, whoever is reading here PLEASE , at least if you're not going to encourage her to work, please try and get her the help she needs to be a better parent, the 15 bastards are begging you!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

CurlySue

VIP Member
When my kids go to bed on their birthdays I’m usually still tidying for hours, texting family and friends individual thank you messages, looking through photos of the day and sharing them with family while crying into my Prosecco about where the time has gone/how proud I am of the little people they are.
At no point would exercising come into my mind 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bubblegum

Writes a list of things she’s grateful for. One of them is her big girls. Absolutely no mention of poppy. She really is a terrible mother. My youngest isn’t too much younger than poppy and from watching her videos when she used to show the kids they seem to have a similar personality. Slightly wild but in the best way. And she makes me laugh so much everyday that I could write a reasons I’m grateful list based on her alone each day. Honestly how hard is it to just write I’m grateful for my children. She’s actually made me so annoyed with that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Wants good grades - Doesn’t do homework, didn’t home school

Wants kind inclusive children - doesn’t educate herself on her racist actions

Wants well behaved children she can take places - Leaves P at home at every opportunity

She needs to take a look at herself and make some changes in her life if she wants all that.

And as for scraping money together to buy the first flat.. didn’t that belong to Lee love?

Think the only honest thing there is that she doesn’t like confrontation.. explains why she just runs away and hides everytime she fucks up

And as for you tube curing IBS.. quick someone get her the Nobel Prize for Medicine 🙄

god she spouts some shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Eyeroll100

Speaking of wee Lee, I think I spotted him today fresh off the rig. Probably having a chuckle at Rebs TikTok efforts 😂
683874EA-39BD-4E57-A81C-5C9BA845101E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40