Mrs Meldrum #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photoshopping in the cossie and her very dodgy looking left thigh???????

Surely that's not a normal leg 😱😱😱😱
And the dolphin over the hole in the cossie too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I’m being thick here but I can’t work out what’s going on with her thighs, my head just can’t process it 😂 it looks like her bottom half is backwards and her top half is on the right way. You know like a mangled barbie doll when they’re found at the bottom of a toy box all dishevelled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly all these influences just copy each other constantly......who the duck would want to swim wild anyway if you done it were I lived youd be swimming along side aldi trolleys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG she really is pathetic! Obviously not flogged enough worn out Boden shoes to the sheep yet to finance a new swimsuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the blocked bastards can laugh at it as well.
Rebecca - Babe, please, go and buy yourself a swimsuit in your actual size. This one is far too tight on you now and seriously if you’ve burst the stitching and the thing is coming apart at the seams just bin it and get a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why has she taken her Apple Watch off? Doesn’t she know it’s waterproof and could record her swim for her? But she’s quite happy to swim in the river (down at Drumoak by looks of it) with her rings on. Or is that to show us how great her yurrr round tan is?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.