Mrs Meldrum #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so that’s Meldrums rush to get Vaccinated - so she can be ready to ‘get on a plane’. Dozy witch. Who can remember when they went abroad and all had D&V? Still spent time passing norovirus around the pool (🤢🤢🤢) and restaurant. Then poor Poppy vomming on the plane home. You know full well these selfish wankers gave zero fucks about spreading everything. If you’re the poor sod who ends up sharing any kind of holiday transport/resort with this filthy minger I really feel for you!
Get On a plane?! How about get home from
Your plane trip and being stuck at home for a fortnight, no school, no mooching .. because the rules on where to go and what to do on return change every other day ?!

Reactions: 8
Yesterday she was saying how blessed she was and how fabulous the weather is and what a lovely time she’s having etc etc. Today she’s had her 2nd jab and thinks she can just jet off?!
I don’t expect she has the app on her phone but my his I would LOVE her to get pinged-preferably the day after Lee has left! 10 days self isolation?! She wouldn’t last a day!
No dog walks
No me me me time
No wild swimming
No play dates

The only ones I’d feel sorry for are the girls as they’d been banished to their rooms for hours so she can ride Tony!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Get On a plane?! How about get home from
Your plane trip and being stuck at home for a fortnight, no school, no mooching .. because the rules on where to go and what to do on return change every other day ?!
She didn't care for rules during lockdown she wouldn't care for rules then as long as there is a kids club for her to pawn her kids off to so she can dress like a oap, top up her year round tan ( from a bottle) and eye duck herself that's all she care about

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously planning a holiday as cases across Europe are rising 😳
She’ll have to wait till a fortnight after her second jab so can’t go yet, and by the time she is able to, I think most places in Europe will be on the amber plus/red list 🙈 It’s one of the reasons I’ve held off booking a holiday - the uncertainty of it all. And also the fact that yes, cases all over Europe are on the up and it doesn’t seem particularly sensible… 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Right so assuming Lee is going offshore soon, let’s say (for arguments sake)after his brothers wedding. So that’s 2 weeks he’s away. Has he had his 2nd jab? So that’ll take it to maybe 3rd week of Aug? Don’t the Scottish schools go back towards the end of August? So how exactly is she going to squeeze a holiday in?! Is she going to take the kids out of school again for a holiday even though they’ve had a year of disrupted education? And she could take them out for a week then discover they need to isolate for 10 days on return! Can’t imagine school being very impressed or oil company if Lee had to delay his return due to isolating.
But as usual it’s all about Rebecca and what she wants.

Reactions: 11
Right so assuming Lee is going offshore soon, let’s say (for arguments sake)after his brothers wedding. So that’s 2 weeks he’s away. Has he had his 2nd jab? So that’ll take it to maybe 3rd week of Aug? Don’t the Scottish schools go back towards the end of August? So how exactly is she going to squeeze a holiday in?! Is she going to take the kids out of school again for a holiday even though they’ve had a year of disrupted education? And she could take them out for a week then discover they need to isolate for 10 days on return! Can’t imagine school being very impressed or oil company if Lee had to delay his return due to isolating.
Aberdeenshire schools go back 17th Aug.... maybe for October holidays she will plan holiday abroad and by then you'll not be allowed any place 😬😂

Reactions: 5
Schools go back mid August up here

Very quiet here today proving that the thread title is spot on or has her bubble burst already ?
her moods are as up and down as sunrise and sunset !

Reactions: 10
Very quiet here today proving that the thread title is spot on or has her bubble burst already ?
her moods are as up and down as sunrise and sunset !
I was just thinking that. She’s so boring we actually have nothing to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking that. She’s so boring we actually have nothing to talk about 😂
I’ve become (too) invested in a few Tattle threads but I’d love to go back and read all of hers. 114 is a lot of threads by anyone’s standards! There’s no way 15 wankers could create that if there was nothing to write about

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s hope that’s a decaf or she’ll be crying about a headache again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.