Mrs Meldrum #113 Lee slogs guts out at sea to fund work shy Rebecca’s life of me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to attempt to create a new thread but she's that boring, there's been no title suggestions for me to do it...so decided I'd leave it to the more practiced amongst you to do 😂😂

Her pose in front of the mirror this morning, totally ridiculous! Can she honestly not see how daft she looks like that? Glad to see she's going for her second jab however but didn't think it was 8 weeks since she got her first tho? I've been told that at Banchory, they are refusing to give 2nd jabs until at least 8 weeks have passed at drop in sessions as a friend who is heading down to England to visit family has been told she won't get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to attempt to create a new thread but she's that boring, there's been no title suggestions for me to do it...so decided I'd leave it to the more practiced amongst you to do 😂😂

Her pose in front of the mirror this morning, totally ridiculous! Can she honestly not see how daft she looks like that? Glad to see she's going for her second jab however but didn't think it was 8 weeks since she got her first tho? I've been told that at Banchory, they are refusing to give 2nd jabs until at least 8 weeks have passed at drop in sessions as a friend who is heading down to England to visit family has been told she won't get one.
How about Rebecca meldrum #114 too boring for a title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.