Mrs Meldrum #113 Lee slogs guts out at sea to fund work shy Rebecca’s life of me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this ALL THE TIME. I think she thinks it makes her look sexy. Once you have noticed this, she does it in every picture!
She’s been told that it tightens the skin around your chin/neck. Aint nothing going to help her Jowls....😬

Reactions: 4
Just hearing her voice 🤢 or seeing her chub chub face makes me wince ! She effects me like nails being dragged down a chalkboard! Ughh ! 😑
Me too her face irritates me never mind her voice she is just so unappealing how she has any followers left astounds me .

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this is allowed ?
if you’re getting bored with Beggy check out the Jonathon Sacconejoly thread unbelievable narcissistic what a pudding 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.