Mrs Meldrum #113 Lee slogs guts out at sea to fund work shy Rebecca’s life of me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means “no job” it’s a sly dig and one-upmanship to perpetuate her kept woman / sahm persona. Instead of unemployed thirty something punting glorified Avon.
Just wait till she hits her late 50's with minimal, if any , work experience and no work pension to keep her in her accustomed lifestyle when retirement beckons - there's something to be said to having a decent work place pension and yes I did stay at home till my youngest was at school, but Id already had 10 years of a professional career before I had kids

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just wait till she hits her late 50's with minimal, if any , work experience and no work pension to keep her in her accustomed lifestyle when retirement beckons - there's something to be said to having a decent work place pension and yes I did stay at home till my youngest was at school, but Id already had 10 years of a professional career before I had kids
100%! This has baffled me for years with her type

Reactions: 4
Seriously, how many new clothes does she buy?! I don't understand how anyone can justify that, it's so frivolous and wasteful. I know it's cheap fast fashion most of the time but £20 over and over again adds up to a hell of a lot of money and stuff!

Reactions: 14
I was the awkward geeky kids at school, but I never found myself struggling under the weight of my own head?! Or is that the best way to pose these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.