Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have been mentioned before but I haven't read all pages. Going way back here... do we know where the BMW came from?
Correct me if I'm wrong. They bought that Ford and mentioned they didn't want to take out finance. Went hunting for a good deal etc. Then suddenly there's flickers of shots of another car but never mentioned. Over time more clips of the car before they actually talk about it. Brand spanking new BMW even though they didn't want finance. Was it undeclared #gifted and that's why it was all hush hush?
Or are we to assume that is one thing they did actually pay for with their own money? Highly unlikely I'd say!
That’s when I started doubting what Mrs M said. Lee had hopes for a high end car and reb even did a list of the cars they’d like and narrowed it down to realistic ones and ones out of question. We can not afford a car like that Lee she’d say. So we followed them documenting buying the car thinking they’d purchased an every day normal car. No big deals. Then the hidden BMW. Really guys. So that’s all you could afford was the second hand s max and you’ve now a new BMW in the drive ?. That’s when the penny finally dropped and I saw the inconsistencies in stories.

Reactions: 8
Here is Rebecca’s friend Kelly’s rant on Instagram after she posted a video yelling at everyone duck YOU because someone asked her if the journal she gifted Reb should have been declared as #gifted by Reb as it was clearly used as an ad for her business.

Reactions: 1
mrsrmeldrum's profile picture
mrsrmeldrum
Verified

Following
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
nextofficial

3,509 likes
mrsrmeldrumAD | Busy morning at the hospital getting a lump checked, it’s absolutely fine but so so worth getting these things checked & don’t ever feel like you’re wasting anyone’s time! Now I’m home to the girlies, they’ve been playing inside all day so far so I’m going to get out for a walk! Meldrum is on his boys Christmas get together, Aberdeen better watch out ? is anyone up to any exciting festive plans today? How gorgeous is this leopard print number from @nextofficial I adore it, as a little Christmas treat I have a giveaway of £75 worth of Next items (to be claimed after Christmas) ? I have loved working with Next over the last few months #NextUnlimited is a 12 month subscription delivery service that you can add to an online order which gives you unlimited standard next day delivery for only £20 a year. Make sure you comment down below to be in with a chance of winning!! ???
Load more comments
cjam76Yes please!! ?

elizabethlhuntI really need a coat but can't affroad one ???

mrssamdurrant_2014Beautiful coat, loving leopard print at the moment. Next has been amazing for all the kids and me too. Love how quick everything gets delivered! x

susulord?

t21heaSo glad all is well! I’d love to buy some new clothes - always talk myself out of treating myself and treat the kids instead ?

blogging_mummyHey, i just wanted to tell you that a friend had a lump in her breast and she went to get it checked. They felt it and said it was fine. 2 weeks later she just wasn’t happy and demanded that they do a biopsy, which they did and she had cancer. No one can say for sure its ok unless they do a biopsy so please be very weary of they haven’t done one. Dont want to scare you but make you aware x

davies_swLOVE LOVE LOVE that coat! ❤ X

mrslisasmithSo glad you are ok! Well done! ?

carlybetts87Glad all is well ?

laurentwidaleLove the red lip & the coat ? glad all is ok xx

gemsgreyLove a next shopping trip ??

rachmmLove leopard print! Glad you’re okay. We should always #coppafeel

cupcakenic83Glad you’re ok, I’m always checking as I lost my Mum to breast cancer ? I was at my daughters Christmas gymnastics show last night, very proud mummy! ?‍♀? I love next ? x

murphyemma84How scary but Glad all is ok. What a fab prize. Yes please ?

pippycoopsI just love Next ❤

sophsta24Going back to work after Christmas from maternity leave and in desperate need of something that isn't jeans and a t-shirt! This would be perfect.

laura_white76Loving leopard print , looks fab on you , good to here all ok with you xx?

dawnie1964Glad you are ok ?? ?xx

sophiebforemanGorgeous coat!! I’ve just got the confidence to start wearing animal prints and I’m loving them! Got the next jumper you love on and feeling amazing! Xx

lucieandthebumpOh so glad it went well poppet ❤

ewap123Great giveaway ?

shar7d7Really love your jacket Rebecca it looks very festive along with your

crazyylittledreamerIt’s taken me a while to admit this cos I didn’t want to jump on the wagon but I am so sick of your constant ADs. There’s a difference between doing a few ADs and having every third photo as one. You’re not the person you were when I started following you all those years ago. Sorry but you’ve lost a follower and subscriber with me I’m afraid. Hopefully I can return to your content one day. x

lilybet06I got a gorgeous leopard print dress from Next this week - my first ever leopard print item!

nicola_lee78Love love love!!!

princessbeekayOooo, I’d love to win. Currently desperate for some new clothes after losing weight but it’s so hard to spare the cash at this time of year! Xxx

amanda.lamb83Ooh yes please ? xx

zoe.c.maLoving the ensemble! X

jennyrob.1Absolutely ❤leopard. Glad all is ok ☺?

erin_rose25@louiseaallen02 this would be a lovely treat after Christmas!

rachaelpritch83Ooh a new year treat would be lovely ❤❤

abby1starLove this coat ❤?

chryspa_18Oh I love Aberdeen!!my brother studied there and I visited it every year for 6 years. I miss it so much!?

gillybegbieLove next for all the family ???? glad all is well xx

christie.katrinaNever ever think your being a nuisance Rebecca when it comes down to your health..I hope you and lee n the girls have a fab Christmas Xx

liz_mcmorrine??

mrskt11616Yes please! X

megainbucLoving Next ? looking fab

katieadair_That coat?

carla_os?

natasharosemillerSo SO glad your ok Mrs M!! ?? also yes pleaser free clothes! ?

rachaelr86Glad your scan went well. Loooove the jacket. I have proper envy ❤

hayleyfmcdLoving the leopard print coat!! ?

budlet27Next clothes are beautiful, especially this coat ??

weenireeniooh yes please x

purefragrantSo looking forward to Christmas ! ??? Love Next stuff too x

lynzaletta? yes please! Love the colour of your lipstick ?

claire.calazObviously i would love to win £75 worth of Next items ? however would just like to say that im so pleased you never gave in to the rubbish being thrown at you recently and have continued being your positive upbeat self. Love your posts/vlogs and look forward to many more! Have a fab Christmas with your lovely family ?❤xx

clairefrancis_??

missrosie13Would love to win next goodies for my kids ?

xxj15xxMe ?

rachel.zoey???

karenself81? Love Next and leopard print!??

dids_stagramLove the leopard!! X

maria_eatonGlad to hear everything is ok. Love love love this look... Would love to win ?

kelzlj88Would love to win purely to save myself some money ? next is my weak spot for my daughter.

jonijojoxxYes please xx

debmiddLove the leopard coat ❤

lucyvskerrittOoh yes please!
Glad you’re ok x

jillandmytribeofboysI would love to win this ??

ellieboots26??

emmalouiseboakesOh yes please especially with 3 girls it’s our fav place to shop ???

clairelinton_1980You look great as always. I adore Next clothes especially for my son x

bex267What an amazingly brave thing to do- talking about these things are so important! So so glad all is well, though! ?what a great giveaway

emma_mema1????

leti_marquez_carrollI love Next! ?

sharimaclean?

linzt14?love this coat ?

colleenannecI struggle with this post. You used to be one of my very favourite vloggers/Instagrammers but now all I see from you is paid content. I thought you were going to pull back on this as you said in a recent Insta story but you seem to have actually done even more. You no longer seem authentic or relatable. I am also extremely dissapointed at the poor taste displayed in this post. You are actually advertising a coat in the same post that you address breast cancer screening. Are you so desperate to monetize every post that you couldn't even give your screening experience a separate post? I also think as a company @nextofficial should consider whether this is advertising that they want to be associated with. I fully expect this comment to be deleted but I felt it important to share my discomfort with this.

1 DAY AGO

Some honest posts not deleted yet
Can't believe next think this is a suitable ad.

On super confused about this self care package.

On her stories I think shes selected a winner Eliza its looks like it's copied and pasted off her you tube.

But wasnt the original rules of the comp they had to follow her and boost her numbers on Instagram?

Reactions: 5
It Another Meldrum Carol!!!!

Hark! the Meldrum angels sing,
"Sheep will fall, for everything”
Penis trolls, they’re going wild
“As if I care, I’ve got them ryled."
Joyful, all ye sponsors rise,
Scammer mum! We can use my child ?
To flog a toy, an app or a snack
They sheep don’t care ??‍♀ it’s like selling them crack.
Hark! the Meldrum angels sing,
Belter Lee’s, more queen than King ?!

Reactions: 25
Here is Rebecca’s friend Kelly’s rant on Instagram after she posted a video yelling at everyone duck YOU because someone asked her if the journal she gifted Reb should have been declared as #gifted by Reb as it was clearly used as an ad for her business.

I'm so glad you kept all that to show the world what a common piece of work she is

Reactions: 7
Thought she was having Safiyah “randomly” choose a winner. Not choosing the comment that kisses her arse the most.. or perhaps that was part of the rules of entry not clearly described and labelled as such.... a bit like Reb’s AD content.

So glad to see the comments such as those above. Tide is most definitely turning. You can See it reflected in the YouTube views her latest “content” receives... yet her instagram followers continue to increase. Part of me is almost sure she’s gaining followers so they can see the tit storm unfold and have the best seats in the house to do so.

Been reading through these forums for a while now and it appears its not only me that feels she really is cruel to safiyah. I've thought it for a long time now but it seems to becoming clearer everytime she posts something on either Instagram or YouTube!
Wonder if it all boils down to safiyah wasn't planned and 7 years on she still can't accept the fact she had to change her lifestyle...
Rebecca has mentioned several times that Safiyah was a really difficult baby who grew into a difficult child. I don't think controlling Rebecca needs much more of an excuse then that. Florence seems to be the complete opposite of big sister in ever way. She was a really good baby, she was really affectionate (Rebecca said Safiyah was never like that), she listens to her mother, and indulges her by performing for the videos. Poppy was sickly when she was born and her last chance at a child, so of course she gets pampered as well. Personally, I really like Safiyah. She's a strong willed, creative, introvert. I just feel sorry for her because I think her Mother's constant criticism and cruel treatment of her when she was younger turned her into a bit of a nervous mess. Rebecca and Lee's mothers seem like a good eggs and I hope to God they keep that little girl as much as they can. If her parents are just going to treat her like an after thought, best let people who actually care parent her.

Reactions: 8
Thought she was having Safiyah “randomly” choose a winner. Not choosing the comment that kisses her arse the most.. or perhaps that was part of the rules of entry not clearly described and labelled as such.... a bit like Reb’s AD content.

So glad to see the comments such as those above. Tide is most definitely turning. You can See it reflected in the YouTube views her latest “content” receives... yet her instagram followers continue to increase. Part of me is almost sure she’s gaining followers so they can see the tit storm unfold and have the best seats in the house to do so.
She did say s was picking but she also stated it would be on insta not you tube.

Oh well lucky lady super special colouring book and Primark socks.

She's always moaned about safayas behaviour for many years now.

I did watch the vlog it was worse than previous 3

Last 3 vlogs been dire this wasent a ad slipped in the whole vlog felt like a forced over top ad if them eating cereal.
Look Florence you can read the box as you eat.

Seems these lists and prizes are linked to Jordan's she didn't make that very clear in the insta ad at all.

Even the kids looked a bit fed up and disinterested.

She sure is ruining her you tube channel.

11 people unsubscribed yesterday
Friday says lost 168 subscribers bit odd
But still gaining daily.

Also over 200k veiws lost over course if week I assume that's due to her deleting videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Latest YouTube vid has 95 dislikes! Surely Jordan’s can’t be happy with that... and it can’t just be all of us, as there are only 15 of us remember? ?

Latest YouTube vid has 95 dislikes! Surely Jordan’s can’t be happy with that... and it can’t just be all of us, as there are only 15 of us remember? ?
And onky 257 likes.
What if dislikes overtake likes.
No negative comments on you tube she must be deleting.

Reactions: 2
She’s Definitely deleting the negative comments
103 thumbs down and counting
It’s a really bad video
The only entertaining part was at the beginning looking at how unnaturally plump and shiny her cheeks are.......
I’m sure that’s just the Elemis/Olay though.....????‍♀

Reactions: 2
She’s Definitely deleting the negative comments
103 thumbs down and counting
It’s a really bad video
The only entertaining part was at the beginning looking at how unnaturally plump and shiny her cheeks are.......
I’m sure that’s just the Elemis/Olay though.....????‍♀
It's like a tv ad but worse.
Not entertaining at all.
The olay link is still on her insta bio

So I assume her relationship with next and olay still going.

No sign of outstanding Tesco ad unless the food bank thing was it.

Also no follow up matalan advertising either.

Reactions: 1
The picture on instagram of reb all toasty in her Next gifted coat whilst S is visibly freezing in Aberdeen in december with no coat on breaks my Heart. Either she took her out with out a coat or she made her take her coat off for the photo because it wasn't Next....i don't know which is worse.

Reb is a terrible mother and i just hope teachers/doctors/grandparents are staying close to S

Reactions: 11
OMG I just read all Kelly’s screenshots...

If that doesn’t show that association with the Meldrums is toxic, I don’t know what does. The police threats are the same as Rebs...

Where’s your “lovely friends” now Kelly... are they sending people to your page to show you some love.... ? nope, they only want to publicise when someone else is losing their tit and it might maybe help take the heat off them for an hour.
Am I being thick or has she knocked tax off twice? Anyway it doesn’t matter, only I do think if things are upsetting her so much it probably is a good idea to have a break from the internet. Not nice to see.

Why do they have this we’re untouchable attitude? If your reading this Meldrums take a break over Christmas and new year take stock be present in the moment with your family revise your career plan and what direction your going in. Lee get a job go back to education do something productive. One thing I need to say is she relies so heavily on the kids to feature in her vlogs for ad purposes it blows Lee’s argument of I’m a stay at home dad because Rebecca works. Clearly in a lot of the content he’s no where to be seen and she’s got the girls?‍♀ Is he just at home to do the school and nursery runs

Reactions: 5
She did say s was picking but she also stated it would be on insta not you tube.

Oh well lucky lady super special colouring book and Primark socks.

She's always moaned about safayas behaviour for many years now.

I did watch the vlog it was worse than previous 3

Last 3 vlogs been dire this wasent a ad slipped in the whole vlog felt like a forced over top ad if them eating cereal.
Look Florence you can read the box as you eat.

Seems these lists and prizes are linked to Jordan's she didn't make that very clear in the insta ad at all.

Even the kids looked a bit fed up and disinterested.

She sure is ruining her you tube channel.

11 people unsubscribed yesterday
Friday says lost 168 subscribers bit odd
But still gaining daily.

Also over 200k veiws lost over course if week I assume that's due to her deleting videos.
The loses on Friday were cos YouTube did a cull of all spam followers.

Reactions: 4
Going back a bit to videos being filmed weeks ago. Brands obviously want to sign off on the videos but as far as I can see no one else has such outdated videos or when they do there’s an apology/explanation. I think she’s either struggling to get the sign off for her videos (and not bothering to update them when she finally does) or she’s being lazy and only uploading them at the last minute. Hopefully she’s slowly being blacklisted.

Does anyone know how (if) these brands are tracking what results they get? If 5 ‘influencers’ all upload a campaign at the same time how do these brands know where any new business comes from? I don’t have my own business but if I did I’d be thoroughly researching who is advertising my product and I’d want to know what the results were

Reactions: 6
Well I wish I listened to the others and not wasted 10 mins of my life watching the lastest #ad. No wonder the girls looked pissed off. If someone shoved a camera in my face first thing in the morning I would be shoving it somewhere the sun doesn’t shine.

Reactions: 4
Well I wish I listened to the others and not wasted 10 mins of my life watching the lastest #ad. No wonder the girls looked pissed off. If someone shoved a camera in my face first thing in the morning I would be shoving it somewhere the sun doesn’t shine.
The irony is Jordans specifically market it as Grinola, cereal to start the day off with a smile. 2 miserable kids hardly represent that. Not giving the impression that Jordans Granola makes them smile in the mornings, useless advertising! She must be furious the little performing monkeys didn't switch on a dazzling fake bad boy grin like their parents for adverts. How dare they show any reality that isn't all sunshine and rainbows (unless its blaming us 15 trolls)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.