Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's video is hilarious. When Edgy asks the big girlies if they like the cereal in her top QVC/hi guys!!!! voice and they mumble "yes". Brilliant advertising, I really want to try the cereal now ?. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 12
I’m worried that Safiyah is a potential victim at school. What do your parents do? Oh they’re vloggers. So your home life is online? How do your parents make money? They position us so that we look relatable and maybe tag an affiliate link.

Reactions: 7
Dont waste 10 mins of your life watching tonight bull tit vlog. Its 10 minutes of sponsored undeclared crap!! Id rather sit for 10 minutes throwing up than watching that!! What an awful scrounching family!!

Wonder how the reverse advent calendar is going...

She’s received approximately £150 worth of free tickets to shows in the last two weeks.

Her children and her are dressed “head to toe” in Next.

She used her “all clear” from a procedure to advertise her free coat and next day delivery from Next.

She is so far detached from real life it terrifies me.

Reactions: 10
The Nuggets Snotty Christmas Carol. #4
(I’m getting annoying now I bet ? sorry!)

Snot is fallin'
All around us
Children wheezing
looking sick ?
Tis the season
For Cold and flu relief spons,
Ignore the haters,
we know they’re
dicks :m:m:m

We're gonna have an upload tonight
I'm gonna make the girls
Cough into the camera lens
And prove they’re not alright ?

Room is freezing
Keep on sneezin’
All those cold germs
It’s crystal clear ??‍♀
With out Kleenex, the kids would all be sufferin’
They’re not for using mind, they’re far too dear!

Reactions: 20
Another walk in the woods for tonight's vlog and eating a branded cereal that is probably in the bin already:rolleyes:. How many grocery hauls have we seen telling us that they don't buy branded cereal or branded anything for that matter. Cheap as chips when it comes to food shopping! She can't honestly think that this snooze fest trash she's putting out is going to last!
I'm also in agreement about how Safiyah is dressed for the day at the panto. Exactly my first thought when i saw it! Poor girl must be freezing!

Irisx if anything she should be thankful to S as she would have had to go and get a job had she not come along! I think she really does hate S's name and it probably irks her to no end:LOL:
When i was a previous fan of rebecca and family, what i used to love about her was that she would state he was very picky woth paid work and only worked with brands she would regularly use already or brands she believed in.. and you know what I think she did for a while but now it's to hell with all that and she'll just work with anyone selling anything .

Reactions: 16
SAINSBURYS- I’m sure I remember them pushing baby food pouches a while back from there?!?! Maybe that’s all coming back again with sainsburys liking the posts.

Re the breast check appointment. I’m lost for words. Been through the same thing and the experience is stressful to say the least. After noting the leaflet a while back, I’m ? sure this was all a planned ploy.

I feel very sorry for her now and have unsubscribed and unliked every platform.

If she reads this: please go and sit down with your parents and make a plan, they seem to have their heads screwed on. It’s clear you’ve been swept up in a lot of hype and controversy. My genuine advice from one business owner to another, would be to have Lee take full time employment(paid) and you go back 2/3 years and be the Mrs Meldrum we all rooted for. The one who did maybe 2 ads a month and genuine content. Re build yourself. We would all let you know how we feel as long time viewers but you delete/block. Not everyone is out to get you. Some of us feel we have invested time and money into supporting you and you have zero respect. Therefore we are driven to this platform.

Reactions: 34
Did anyone else notice the product placement breville kettle/toaster...gifted?!

It was so obvious the Girls were not impressed with jordans cereal...poor kids, first thing in the morning and she's working them!!!

All very very dull.

SAINSBURYS- I’m sure I remember them pushing baby food pouches a while back from there?!?! Maybe that’s all coming back again with sainsburys liking the posts.

Re the breast check appointment. I’m lost for words. Been through the same thing and the experience is stressful to say the least. After noting the leaflet a while back, I’m ? sure this was all a planned ploy.

I feel very sorry for her now and have unsubscribed and unliked every platform.

If she reads this: please go and sit down with your parents and make a plan, they seem to have their heads screwed on. It’s clear you’ve been swept up in a lot of hype and controversy. My genuine advice from one business owner to another, would be to have Lee take full time employment(paid) and you go back 2/3 years and be the Mrs Meldrum we all rooted for. The one who did maybe 2 ads a month and genuine content. Re build yourself. We would all let you know how we feel as long time viewers but you delete/block. Not everyone is out to get you. Some of us feel we have invested time and money into supporting you and you have zero respect. Therefore we are driven to this platform.
She used to be my absolute favourite and would never miss a video.. but the constant ads is a bit much. I just can't bear to watch any of her videos now as just find her genuine at all and she just does ads for sake of it.

Last edited:
I can't believe how she is exploiting the children for all these ads. Surely there must be some child protection legislation on children working because whilst the contracts are with Mrs M she is always using the children as props in her adverts

Reactions: 10
I feel so stupid at age 37 for following someone who really doesn’t Have a clue about real life. What sort of life is she giving her kids. How will they ever grow up to have pride in anything if this is the way there parents behave. I find her totally disgusting now, can’t believe I was fooled for so long.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how long it takes to get each perfect shot? “No look this way Florrie.....smile” “Look over there Safiyah” - how can they be happy doing this to their children? No genuine moments just thinking what can we catch on camera and how does this look etc ? so sad for those girls that she’s not being all nicey nice because she’s their mummy and wants too, it’s all a big show for each advertisement. The children will not know the ins and outs of this and when they do they make look at their mum and dad differently. Couldn’t live with myself effectively pimping my girls out for thousands to see to make money from. It is SO wrong

I just watched the broken 3 year old video and see that Reb didn’t reply to comments on videos back then either. But the blurb on that video is all about them being a normal down to earth family, when did it all go wrong Reb?

Reactions: 3
It's interesting looking at her YT stats - the views on her #as videos are so much lower than her vlogs etc. No wonder she chose not to label so many for so long. No one is interested in them

I wonder if the panto tickets were gifted by one of the sponsors rather than the theatre themselves? I won tickets to a sporting event recently and they were from the sponsor, rather than the venue/sport.

Reactions: 3
Omg that rant is disgusting. She's so full of hate for her 3 year old
That was a pretty awful video, but have to say, I'm in the same stage with my daughter at the minute and she drives me crazy sometimes, so can see where she's coming from! Only difference is I'd never make a video about it!

Reactions: 6
Been out all day

Suspected panto tickets gifted like last year.

Another awful ad well 2 as shes advertising next and cereal day 2.

Can't see any negative comments on last e posts insta she must have been busy.

Reactions: 1
Ot but she must have totally ghosted Kelly, who is going to the police tomorrow with our phone numbers because we are talking about her buisness and questioning her charity and ethics.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.