Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ot but she must have totally ghosted Kelly, who is going to the police tomorrow with our phone numbers because we are talking about her buisness and questioning her charity and ethics.
Really?? Is that what shes saying? and how does she say she got our phone numbers???
I suspect Kelly isnt happy that people have twigged that when only £1 goes to charity that she must believe charity begins at home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: poor Kelly but you can thank your lovely friend Reb the :m

Reactions: 7
Tonight's video is hilarious. When Edgy asks the big girlies if they like the cereal in her top QVC/hi guys!!!! voice and they mumble "yes". Brilliant advertising, I really want to try the cereal now ?. Those poor kids.
Poor poppy had breakfast with a side of snot! ? love that the bigger 2 clearly gave no shits about the cereal or looking at the boxes! ?

Reactions: 5
Ot but she must have totally ghosted Kelly, who is going to the police tomorrow with our phone numbers because we are talking about her buisness and questioning her charity and ethics.
Ooooh please tell us more!!!

Let this be a lesson to other businesses/brands looking to work with the Meldrums, this is the backlash that comes with being associated with her. And she'll do nothing to help rectify any problems! Hopefully the tide turns and PR staff see that she's not good for their brand, she'll turn it into a laughing stock, and they stop working with her. Will I feel bad that the children may suffer from a loss of income that may result in brands turning away from her? Nope, that responsibility to ensure a stable income is the responsibility of the parents. Nothing stops them from getting actual jobs other than laziness and greed.

Reactions: 9
Can we discuss her lips? I know she's tried to shut this down recently but in today's vlog she has two blemishes on her lower lip line. It might be a coincidence but they appear to be in the position that fillers would be injected? I'm not sure but it's pretty suspect to me that she has two marks either side?

Ooooh please tell us more!!!
It's on her thread here, uploaded the stories incase she deleted it again.

This "much healthier" breakfast cerial still has its second main ingredient as sugar. Cringe her trying to ram in the pr words. Jordans are another brand I won't buy.

She's toxic.

If you open a private tab and in google type in "Mrs meld...

Does it auto complete tattle for anyone else? Was going to lookup her socialblade to see the likes to dislikes.

Reactions: 2
The winner is......Rebecca! Maybe she's gifted it back to herself as surely no one could be more deserving

Am slightly obsessed now with spotting those awful naff next flowers. Was not disappointed to see them propping up a cereal box (WTF) in the kitchen in the most recent ad

Reactions: 13
Can we discuss her lips? I know she's tried to shut this down recently but in today's vlog she has two blemishes on her lower lip line. It might be a coincidence but they appear to be in the position that fillers would be injected? I'm not sure but it's pretty suspect to me that she has two marks either side?
Yeah it is totally where you would have filler....question is. Would you want to make that bottom lip any bigger?! I think it’s just spots from all that :poop: she’s putting on her face....Olay/Elemis/BobbiBrown/DrBECmans/Costa/Grin-ola??

OMG I just read all Kelly’s screenshots...

If that doesn’t show that association with the Meldrums is toxic, I don’t know what does. The police threats are the same as Rebs...

Where’s your “lovely friends” now Kelly... are they sending people to your page to show you some love.... ? nope, they only want to publicise when someone else is losing their tit and it might maybe help take the heat off them for an hour.

??? this thread is above her own Twitter account on google search. I bet she hates us ?

Reactions: 10
These people - "Hello officer. If like to report a crime. Someone has been rude online about my best selling positivity journal incorporating mindful colouring. Please arrest them immediately"

"Certainly madam. We will take manpower away from investigating rape/murder/child abuse/serious assault (delete as appropriate) to deal with this CIVIL matter"

Honestly. I hope the actual response is "piss off time waster and do some mindful colouring to take your mind off it"

Am totally embarassed for her[/QUOTE]

These people - "Hello officer. If like to report a crime. Someone has been rude online about my best selling positivity journal incorporating mindful colouring. Please arrest them immediately"

"Certainly madam. We will take manpower away from investigating rape/murder/child abuse/serious assault (delete as appropriate) to deal with this CIVIL matter"

Honestly. I hope the actual response is "piss off time waster and do some mindful colouring to take your mind off it"

Am totally embarassed for her

Really?? Is that what shes saying? and how does she say she got our phone numbers???
I suspect Kelly isnt happy that people have twigged that when only £1 goes to charity that she must believe charity begins at home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: poor Kelly but you can thank your lovely friend Reb the :m
I would like to know how she has got these phone numbers as that could very well be a criminal matter. Failing to appreciate someone's positivity journal isn't, however

I.also don't agree with her breakdown of costs - clearly her accountant hasn't explained about off setting VAT to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would like to know how she has got these phone numbers as that could very well be a criminal matter. Failing to appreciate someone's positivity journal isn't, however

I.also don't agree with her breakdown of costs - clearly her accountant hasn't explained about off setting VAT to her[/QUOTE]

And also what if we are all sat at home on laptops, tablets and pcs??? Phone numbers, bore off ?????

This Kelly one, ranting on. Why is she reporting "slander" to the police? That is a civil matter.

How has she allegedly got these phone numbers? That COULD be a criminal matter

I don't agree with the breakdown of costs on her page. Hasn't her accountant explained about offsetting VAT. She must be turning over at least 80k to be VAT registered - more than most small businesses

These people - "Hello officer. If like to report a crime. Someone has been rude online about my best selling positivity journal incorporating colouring. Please arrest them immediately"

Am totally embarassed for her
It really is amazing how much damage Reb can do.

Yeah I wondered why shes going to the police for slander??? I really do think shes a fruit loop and I think she thinks we are as fruit loopy as she is telling the police our phone numbers by the way Kelly if you've got mine im going to the police about you as im on a computer so how the feck did ya get me number?????? :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well with Reb getting the police to look for us and now Kelly giving them our phone numbers we might have to start wearing a disguise :cool: and do a daily roll call to make sure no one gets banged up on a brighter note when we do maybe they will make a show instead of banged up aboard we can do banged up on tattle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8

I.also don't agree with her breakdown of costs - clearly her accountant hasn't explained about off setting VAT to her
And also what if we are all sat at home on laptops, tablets and pcs??? Phone numbers, bore off ?????[/QUOTE]
I’d like to know for GDPR. Where has she stored these numbers and how did she get them and who else has access to them. If she has our phone numbers she has a right to tell us that they are kept safe and not accessible to others for wrong reasons.

Reactions: 9
I’m laughing at the sheep in latest post asking where her boots are from??? You can’t even see the boots as she has black tights on as well ?? and duh she is a walking Next advert why are they still asking? ??

This may have been mentioned before but I haven't read all pages. Going way back here... do we know where the BMW came from?
Correct me if I'm wrong. They bought that Ford and mentioned they didn't want to take out finance. Went hunting for a good deal etc. Then suddenly there's flickers of shots of another car but never mentioned. Over time more clips of the car before they actually talk about it. Brand spanking new BMW even though they didn't want finance. Was it undeclared #gifted and that's why it was all hush hush?
Or are we to assume that is one thing they did actually pay for with their own money? Highly unlikely I'd say!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.