Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call my 3 year old my baby. I know he isn't a baby but he is mine. That doesn't bother me. What does is that the girls go for a haircut without their mum. My mum always took me. That's something a mum should do with you.
Can I ask why you think only a Mum can take their children for haircuts? My children have survived many a haircut with their dad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh I see wee bad boy belter Lee has been cruising the thread today at various intervals.....

HI LEE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know his screen name*

*i have made an educated guess at which profile belongs to him based on which profiles view the thread/how often/when and the names of the profiles in question. There is 1 that is very obviously Rebecca and one that is lee.
Do they comment here or just browse?

Reactions: 1
I know his screen name*

*i have made an educated guess at which profile belongs to him based on which profiles view the thread/how often/when and the names of the profiles in question. There is 1 that is very obviously Rebecca and one that is lee.

True story.

Ohhh I wish I was more observant lol. Must try harder.

Edited to add: Jesus you're just back Lee, give it a rest man. I'm sure you've got some chores around Mash Mansion to be getting on with.

Reactions: 9
I know I repeat myself (again and again) but her hair 😳🤮 it genuinely looks like the hair on those barbie mannequins. All rough and stiff. If your hair doesn’t look like real hair what’s the point? The top/roots with the stripes. Bloody awful. I’d chop it off and go dark. Her natural hair colour would even do!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I repeat myself (again and again) but her hair 😳🤮 it genuinely looks like the hair on those barbie mannequins. All rough and stiff. If your hair doesn’t look like real hair what’s the point? The top/roots with the stripes. Bloody awful. I’d chop it off and go dark. Her natural hair colour would even do!
I’m the same. It’s so bad I can’t stop looking at it... And wondering how the hell she thinks it’s a good look.

Reactions: 8
Lumi is amazing! I don’t need make up..
Stories a make up routine..
Getting my nails done later..
Posts stories with chipped nails on the following day..

Also no one cares you went to the garden centre they’ll be dead in a week.. this is the person who had to practice taking the bin out I highly doubt she can cut grass let alone water plants

Reactions: 14
I call my 3 year old my baby. I know he isn't a baby but he is mine. That doesn't bother me. What does is that the girls go for a haircut without their mum. My mum always took me. That's something a mum should do with you.
Not necessarily. What about the stay at home Dads who take them whose wives work full time (i.e. during hairdresser opening hours) or the wonderful grandparents who pick this stuff up when you both work full time. As a full time working Mum it's really hard missing this stuff sometimes but it's what you do to pay mortgage, feed and cloth (and pay for said haircuts). However, none of the applies to Beggy!

Reactions: 6
Not necessarily. What about the stay at home Dads who take them whose wives work full time (i.e. during hairdresser opening hours) or the wonderful grandparents who pick this stuff up when you both work full time. As a full time working Mum it's really hard missing this stuff sometimes but it's what you do to pay mortgage, feed and cloth (and pay for said haircuts). However, none of the applies to Beggy!
Yes that is what I meant. OK I worded it wrong. I didn't just mean exclusively mums 'need' to but she wasn't even bothering her arse to. It's different if you work etc as I do as well. Can we all just give that a rest now. Think I have explained it enough.

Reactions: 19
🎶🎶 Lee and tattlers up a tree,
K i s s i n g🎵🎵🎵

Lee funcies us 😂

😋
No doubt about it.

tattle is the single thrill in the very sad miserable lives of lee & Rebecca and their family. They are obsessed with tattle and are here every single day reading along...

sad.

Yes that is what I meant. OK I worded it wrong. I didn't just mean exclusively mums 'need' to but she wasn't even bothering her arse to. It's different if you work etc as I do as well. Can we all just give that a rest now. Think I have explained it enough.
Agree. This has been cleared up now team 👍😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Lee! Sometimes if I need cheering up I think of you raving away at that apres ski afternoon “ceraaaazzzy” bar.
So thanks for that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey Lee! Sometimes if I need cheering up I think of you raving away at that apres ski afternoon “ceraaaazzzy” bar.
So thanks for that!
Thinking about lee with his ridiculous goatee is enough to make me crease up laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.