Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many things that annoy me about her. I’m not sure which is the worst. But calling Poppy a baby for engagement, when she usually calls her a savage or some such REALLY annoys me. Again, using her kids for her gain.

Reactions: 19
Is she a baby or a savage? Or is she a baby now that Lee is home? So you gotta pretend to like the kids 🤔

Reactions: 11
Incoming vomit inducing loved up grid post of her and Lee in... three.. two.. one..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I call my 3 year old my baby. I know he isn't a baby but he is mine. That doesn't bother me. What does is that the girls go for a haircut without their mum. My mum always took me. That's something a mum should do with you.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210506-130532_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-130524_Instagram.jpg

Are the stories pre recorded?? Or did she just forget she said she was getting her nails sorted yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMO it doesn’t matter who takes them, just odd the hair cut was planned for Pat’s return 🤷‍♀️
Of course it was planned for Lee to do. Because there’s NO WAY Rebecca would attempt to take Poppy out on her own for something like that where she would have to actually pay attention or be a parent.

Reactions: 8
Okay all those posts should be marked as AD, not just the ones with the swipe up. As should any talk of the face scrubber- the Lumi I mean 😉

ps why should a mum take kids for their hair cut?!

Reactions: 12
I call my 3 year old my baby. I know he isn't a baby but he is mine. That doesn't bother me. What does is that the girls go for a haircut without their mum. My mum always took me. That's something a mum should do with you.
....? What? So a Dad shouldn’t ever take his kids for a hair cut? That’s crazy!!!’

Reactions: 21
Of course it was planned for Lee to do. Because there’s NO WAY Rebecca would attempt to take Poppy out on her own for something like that where she would have to actually pay attention or be a parent.
Exactly my point. So she can sit spend hours getting ready instead of being a mother

....? What? So a Dad shouldn’t ever take his kids for a hair cut? That’s crazy!!!’
That a not what I said. I just think mum should make effort instead of sitting in the mirror all morning

Reactions: 1

Oh man, this kicked me a little hard. One of my best friends has cancer and probably doesn’t have a huge amount of time left to live. Who will take her two boys for haircuts if it’s a mums job? 😰 guess they’ll need to just let it grow? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly my point. So she can sit spend hours getting ready instead of being a mother

That a not what I said. I just think mum should make effort instead of sitting in the mirror all morning
Ok. The way you worded your original comment was a little misleading then.

no I know what you mean. She could have easily taken Poppy to have her hair cut at anytime but she won’t do that. She’s too lazy. She waits until lee Is home so that he can do it.

Reactions: 11
Oh man, this kicked me a little hard. One of my best friends has cancer and probably doesn’t have a huge amount of time left to live. Who will take her two boys for haircuts if it’s a mums job? 😰 guess they’ll need to just let it grow? 🤷🏽‍♀️
bleeping hell. That's clearly not what I meant at all. You lot are good at jumping down someone's throat. I meant she should be making effort for her kids which she doesn't seem to.

Reactions: 22
bleeping hell. That's clearly not what I meant at all. You lot are good at jumping down someone's throat. I meant she should be making effort for her kids which she doesn't seem to.
Well no, I’m just reading what was written.

‘My mum always took me. That’s something a mum should do with you’.

Perhaps it was worded incorrectly. It still did sting though 😰

Reactions: 14
Not jumping down your throat. Your point didn't come across clearly and I call my cat my baby but with Begster it's like P has no name. The baby or feral. 😱

P obviously gets a hair cut because Wee Lee is getting his done.

Reactions: 6
Well no, I’m just reading what was written.

‘My mum always took me. That’s something a mum should do with you’.

Perhaps it was worded incorrectly. It still did sting though 😰
Yes clearly my mother was able bodied at the time and able to as Becs is but she would rather sit in a mirror.

Believe me I would never expect that of your friend or have that opinion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.