Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Meldrum asking herself questions on Instagram to answer the discussion on tattle again. Boring. She is so ready to prove how stupid, pointless and dull AF she really is. She has zero content. I can’t imagine anyone genuinely following her anymore. I’m sure it’s all hate follows, or quick skips through her mundane life on stories.

Reactions: 12
This is so wrong. I am actually disgusted. She doesn’t deserve that beautiful wee girl.
My mum, sister, husband, actually anyone who cares for my children would be calling me out on this, I can’t believe she gets away with speaking about her children like this.
And Rebecca - children are what you make them (exceptions with additional needs obviously). You made that poor child ‘savage’ by laughing & using her ‘naughty’ behaviour as content instead of dealing with it and teaching her from the start. You have created her ‘sleep issues’ and also she clearly does sleep.....in a buggy and from 7pm every night.

I can’t wait for those girls to hit teenage years and get her back for every vile word she’s posted to the world about them.
Agree. This crosses the line and her parents/Lee should be speaking to her about this. Genuinely think she needs help regarding this - she had got herself into a totally, spiraling, negative thought pattern re Poppy and she needs help to break that. I am also a bit worried about what it being said out loud in th middle of th night when Poppy wakes up

Reactions: 23
Poor Poppy 😭, if she's happy to insult her child so publicly goodness only knows how she speaks to her in person.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I hate the way she is so negative about Poppy and having 3 children. Just to give another view if she is making anyone nervous, 3 is amazing for us and our 3rd is a joy. Our other 2 children adore him and we don’t really have fighting or rivalry. I have no regrets.
I hate that she influences people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's be real - if you're looking to Beggy Meldrum for parenting advice, you shouldn't really be considering one never mind a 3rd anyway.

I don't have any judgement for her re: holidays, I'd go tomorrow if I could. She is having a laugh being shattered after 2 weeks alone, get a grip!

Reactions: 24
Poppy to me is a 3 year old. They can be hard work, you put in hard with them and you’ll reap the rewards. I think Poppy knows Mummy can’t be bothered. She misses Daddy who actually puts effort in with her. Nursery is actually the best place for Poppy to be. She definitely is not savage and her mother should look at herself for being a tit parent. Maybe a 14 week parenting course would be in line for Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poppy to me is a 3 year old. They can be hard work, you put in hard with them and you’ll reap the rewards. I think Poppy knows Mummy can’t be bothered. She misses Daddy who actually puts effort in with her. Nursery is actually the best place for Poppy to be. She definitely is not savage and her mother should look at herself for being a tit parent. Maybe a 14 week parenting course would be in line for Rebecca.
I second this!
It’s awful how she never seems to take into account how much P misses her dad when he’s offshore.

I had a chat with my mum the other day about the “good old days” and she surprised me by saying that whenever my dad left for a work trip (3-5 days usually) the first night I was always quite upset and would wake constantly. Luckily my mom’s a great parent, so after the initial shock I was fine but I’m afraid P’s not that lucky 🥲

Reactions: 10
This is so wrong. I am actually disgusted. She doesn’t deserve that beautiful wee girl.
My mum, sister, husband, actually anyone who cares for my children would be calling me out on this, I can’t believe she gets away with speaking about her children like this.
And Rebecca - children are what you make them (exceptions with additional needs obviously). You made that poor child ‘savage’ by laughing & using her ‘naughty’ behaviour as content instead of dealing with it and teaching her from the start. You have created her ‘sleep issues’ and also she clearly does sleep.....in a buggy and from 7pm every night.

I can’t wait for those girls to hit teenage years and get her back for every vile word she’s posted to the world about them.
Well said i agree completely she definitely encouraged Poppy to defy her for content left her at home after a house move that baby would have been so confused her sleeping problems (if they still exist) began around this time dragging bairns abroad every couple of months is not ideal if you have the choice as routines can’t be used.

Reactions: 8
How many times does she have to ask herself the same question about finding having three kids hard?!?

Reactions: 19
I’d understand her finding it hard when Lee’s away if she worked, but poppy goes to nursery most the week, the girls are at school, and her parents are next door. And she doesn’t work. There’s no recognition of how easy she has it. She’d be so much more relatable if she acknowledged that yes, it’s tough, but she has it easier than most.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ha ha ha. She’s shared the responses to her question box (even the negative ones) to “prove” that she doesn’t answer her own. Okay Beggy. I’m sure that happens every time and I’m also sure that ALL of those profiles are real! I’m also certain that you’re here checking up on what “mean” tit we’re saying about you. Just so you know not only is referring to your 3 year old as a “savage” absolutely abhorrent but using the phrase “savage” is also considered “slightly” racist - but we know you don’t have any issue with that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d understand her finding it hard when Lee’s away if she worked, but poppy goes to nursery most the week, the girls are at school, and her parents are next door. And she doesn’t work. There’s no recognition of how easy she has it. She’d be so much more relatable if she acknowledged that yes, it’s tough, but she has it easier than most.
I just fail to see what exactly she finds hard? Seriously? Like you say, for the majority of the time she hasn’t got the kids at home with her - and she has all the time in the day to do stuff so that when the kids are at home it should be a breeze - she can get the house cleaned/washing done/clothes ready for the next day/packed lunches done if needed/evening meal prepared or cooked for later/all her own errands & exercise etc done - I would honestly love to hear exactly what it is she thinks is so difficult because frankly she has such a cushty set up that I cannot see what she finds a struggle?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's just shared those responses on the Lumi without reading them! At least four of them were negative!!! 🤪
She's such a witch to call P savage, who's only 3! If she's not sleeping, then Beggy's got loads of time in the day to catch up on sleep then hasn't she? She finds the time to drink tea, walk the horse and eye duck herself and she doesn't have a job! I'd have a bit more sympathy if she had to fly out the door at 8:00am every morning to do the school run and then go off to a job and do an actual day's work. Stupid cow.

I haven't posted here for months as i haven't been on Instagram much so i have caught up on the last couple of threads. This woman is still getting on my nerves. Why does she feel the need to show everyone sanding her face every night?! Also why is she still banging in about P not sleeping and all this tests she has had and is having more. I have a child who has sleep issues (due to additional needs) and know plenty more people with kids with sleep issues and they've never had any tests done and we also live in Aberdeenshire so not like it's a postcode lottery, we were told he obviously doesn't need as much sleep as us. I was angry to see her pushing P round in a buggy and then complaining of her not sleeping. I have a daughter the same age and she also wouldn't sleep if she had slept for hours in a buggy during the day.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion as I haven’t seen one so far and we’re whizzing through them again - ‘Her hair is tit and she hates her kids’

Purely because that’s all there is about her, oh and she’s lazy as duck

Reactions: 13
She's just shared those responses on the Lumi without reading them! At least four of them were negative!!! 🤪
She's such a witch to call P savage, who's only 3! If she's not sleeping, then Beggy's got loads of time in the day to catch up on sleep then hasn't she? She finds the time to drink tea, walk the horse and eye duck herself and she doesn't have a job! I'd have a bit more sympathy if she had to fly out the door at 8:00am every morning to do the school run and then go off to a job and do an actual day's work. Stupid cow.
Seriously? You’d read these before posting them surely?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well said i agree completely she definitely encouraged Poppy to defy her for content left her at home after a house move that baby would have been so confused her sleeping problems (if they still exist) began around this time dragging bairns abroad every couple of months is not ideal if you have the choice as routines can’t be used.
She does the same with the bloody mutt.

I agree with others, how grandparents and Lee put up with this is also neglectful. It's desperately sad. Third child purely for content and tossed aside like one of her old freebies.

Reactions: 7
Just wait until those girls are teenagers!! I have 3 kids and when they were little my OH worked away. It was tiring but I bloody loved it. I would go back to those days in a flash! Dealing with exams, hormones, boyfriends, friendship fall outs, being mums taxi, driving lessons, messy bedrooms and en-suites with make up and all the laundry of 3 adult sized teens! And I have good kids, kind, supportive, well behaved on the most, who don’t bring trouble home, because they have been raised by a dedicated mother who didn’t/doesn’t spend all her time trying to escape them on dog walks and gym sessions or eye bleeping herself for hours into the phone ! God only knows what S, F and P will turn out like. I actually hope they give Beggy absolute hell, that would be nice payback!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd laugh if those 'customers' were somehow lumi reps 😂😂😂

@Notenoughgin... Completely agree, she thinks she's got no time to herself now? 😂 Ferrying them back and forth for their social lives alone, she'll have a meltdown.

Wonder where Lee will get dragged to when she picks him up, there will be the usual 'I've got my best friend back' posts with him looking like death warmed up in the background. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.