Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Aberdeen Primark yesterday and it wasn’t ‘filled with crap’ 🙄 Plenty nice things and lots of different styles. I don’t know, what does she expect?

Reactions: 6
Can just imagine what she was like flouncing about the shops, tossing her barbie hair, looking round to see if any of the young men were eyeing her up, look at me hot mama MILF boss babe!!
Barbie hair maybe but that rugby shirt is a sure passion killer! Must be what Lee likes....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was in Aberdeen Primark yesterday and it wasn’t ‘filled with crap’ 🙄 Plenty nice things and lots of different styles. I don’t know, what does she expect?
To be fair I was in and nothing that primark show on Instagram was in our store

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
God shes obsessed with her hair. She desperately needs a hobbit and to get a life.
I mean is her her blonde or yellow or white or grey it’s hard to tell with all the bleeping FILTERS.
What an inspiration to your children you are, making yourself look look like something you are not 😡🤢

Reactions: 6
Now we’ve got a try on of the kids top

Surely if she had any sense she would of kept her gob shut and even pretended it was for adults what an absolute dick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I just don’t see the appeal of Primark at all?!
But all the Insta huns seem to love it?! They all do hauls, they all commented they couldn’t wait for Primark to reopen etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The dancing.. i know this isnt new behaviour but shes a grown woman filming herself dancing then posting it on the internet. Her loving herself playing with her hair was bad enough but this is just too cringey I cant find the words to do it justice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What da duck has happened to her face? She and This Mama life Sarah both plumped, filled and botoxed to within an inch of their lives 🤮 Do we think they put all these hauls and ‘beauty’ treatments down as business expenses for their boss babe Insta famous businesses? How on earth does Lee put up with working weeks away off shore away from his kids (who actually live him and he does care for) whilst this dozy bint films her Sloaney self granny dancing around the kitchen from 4 angles 🤯

Reactions: 12
I wish I could upload the video of her dancing and singing counting in 2’s 😂 the file is too large apparently.. I wonder how many times she begged the girls to sing pitifully along..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can’t aff link Primark for ice cream money that will be why she probably didn’t even bother going in the shop!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.