Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreamy sale 🙄 riveting content today begs how do find time to do it all walking, biking, shopping and Aff linking you must be worn out ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really infuriated me when she puts up a picture of clothing but not where it’s from so I HAVE to swipe up- very sneaky when you get paid by the swipe up. Just tell me where it’s from before I swipe up- I’d probably still swipe up but now I refuse to just out of sheer stubbornness!

Reactions: 16
It really infuriated me when she puts up a picture of clothing but not where it’s from so I HAVE to swipe up- very sneaky when you get paid by the swipe up. Just tell me where it’s from before I swipe up- I’d probably still swipe up but now I refuse to just out of sheer stubbornness!
Take a screen shot and google image search it! Why the hell is she sharing baby clothes when her youngest is 3?

Reactions: 10
I think she makes money on every swipe up for this reason I would never use a swipeup on any influencer that’s the only power we have over theses greedy influencers there are many online shopping sites no need for swipe ups this practice is exploitive they know some are vulnerable enough to believe she has bought these items and want them just because they think she has them this to be honest blows my mind copying used to be frowned upon and now it’s a thing ! I prefer to find/buy my own things I would never be influenced by these twats knowing how they earn their money !

Reactions: 10
Take a screen shot and google image search it! Why the hell is she sharing baby clothes when her youngest is 3?
Attention. 🙄

She'll never change, she thinks she's being clever. Her measurement of intelligence is reading eggs.

I think she makes money on every swipe up for this reason I would never use a swipeup on any influencer that’s the only power we have over theses greedy influencers there are many online shopping sites no need for swipe ups this practice is exploitive they know some are vulnerable enough to believe she has bought these items and want them just because they think she has them this to be honest blows my mind copying used to be frowned upon and now it’s a thing ! I prefer to find/buy my own things I would never be influenced by these twats knowing how they earn their money !
Thing is not enough people know of this scam from the influencer beggers. For every one of us not falling for it, there's hundreds of stupid sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
128B10EF-AF49-4CE3-AD57-CEF674FC4ABB.png
This was definitely filmed before she tried to lighten her own hair, and possibly when her extensions were still in, but equally just peddling more shite she doesn’t actually use!

Reactions: 16
You can literally see her looking to the side at her lines for this AD. Can’t even make it look like she actually uses what she’s trying to flog!

Reactions: 7
I love that she’s like, yep this really works and my skin looks a lot plumper.....no love that’s all the hot chocolates you’ve been necking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lazy begbanchorybabe...apply for a job on QVC!!! Just watched yr Insta stories... You have a talent you could use in a JOB !!!!!... Lying, fake OTT enthusiasm to sell shite!!! Go grubby... GET a bleeping job at the age of 30 plus!!! ... You luuurrrve being on screen... perfect job for ya Begs!!!!! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.