Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee actually looks miserable in that photo!!
That’s cos a) Beggy has his balls in her pocket
b) he’s realised he’s trapped with her til the girls are adults c) he is wishing he had a spine and could tell Beggy to stop all the online tit and get a proper job to help finance the marshmallow murder mansion! I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a spineless wet dweeb of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really should have chucked a toner on that blonde. Some of it is matching Pat’s natural ginger hair already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm I find it slightly odd that her Apple Watch measured EXACTLY 5km for her run? I mean you’d expect maybe 4.9 or say, 5.2 but what did she do immediately come to a halt and not move at 5km point?!
Having said that, I don’t have an Apple watch so don’t know how they work. I have an an old Fitbit that measures the distance I walk and it’s always say 4.6 or something not bang on 5km. Could it be Beggy added in a 5 km run?! I can do this on my Fitbit app if I forget to wear when out walking etc!
I wouldn’t be suspicious normally but this is Beggy Bullshit so I am!!!

Reactions: 10
It depends, I know a few people that stop theirs dead on the distance they want to do, so it doesn't mess with timings, pace etc!

Reactions: 5
Life Goals
Interact with my beautiful children Me time
Clean my house Walk my horse while enjoying me time
Get a real job Me time
Allow my husband to rest when he comes of weeks of nightshifts A bit more me time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Books that S has read this year...fab but my child is the same age and its been so hard to even get a sentence read. I totally get that some are profic readers etc but what's with the sudden list??? Ooohh Sb is suddenly so amazing despite finding her so irritating for yuuuuurrrss

Sorry very touchy subject with me ss it's a massive competition with mums as to who reads the best.

Reactions: 9
Books that S has read this year...fab but my child is the same age and its been so hard to even get a sentence read. I totally get that some are profic readers etc but what's with the sudden list??? Ooohh Sb is suddenly so amazing despite finding her so irritating for yuuuuurrrss

Sorry very touchy subject with me ss it's a massive competition with mums as to who reads the best.
Don't worry....My daughter could bearly read a book when she was in year 6 due to her dyslexia/ dyspraxia and the SENCO at her first secondary school told us she'd be lucky to get a handful of GCSES.....she's now 28 , has 10 GSCEs , 4 A levels, an MA in Philosophy and MSc from Edinburgh Uni and is now deputy head of an English language school in China! ( and is better qualified than the headteacher at her first secondary school!)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Surely if your child was learning to ride a bike you’d like to go and watch? Take pics and videos for yourself and grandparents maybe?!

Also, maybe S has read all those books, maybe she’s decoded them but not actually understood and can’t recall key themes, maybe she just played in her room for the hours she was shut in there while her mum drank tea and tattled 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Don't worry....My daughter could bearly read a book when she was in year 6 due to her dyslexia/ dyspraxia and the SENCO at her first secondary school told us she'd be lucky to get a handful of GCSES.....she's now 28 , has 10 GSCEs , 4 A levels, an MA in Philosophy and MSc from Edinburgh Uni and is now deputy head of an English language school in China! ( and is better qualified than the headteacher at her first secondary school!)
Very well done to your daughter she showed those teachers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the girls are forced to go to the rooms and read still. My daughter is 8 and it’s impossible to get her to read at home, she just doesn’t want to. I don’t push as I know she’s reading at school but safiya must be reading all the times to read 13 books since Jan

Reactions: 10
I suppose all children are different - my daughter is 7 and if i would benefit from swipe ups (it’s not something I would do btw) but I could scrape together a list of about 7 books my daughter has read since Christmas - but that would be some on her own and then some that we read every night.... it’s nothing we’ve forced either but my daughter does love reading

Reactions: 3
I guess you can get through quite a lot of books whilst you’re mother‘s having so much meeeee time!

Reactions: 14
I don’t think this one was ever taught quality over quantity. It’s always about “the most”:
Steps
Books read
Drink (tea water)
Press-ups (🧐)
Number of times goes to gym
Hauls (or these days screen shotted shopping baskets)
Bathrooms (twice as many as old house don’t you know 😂)
Distance walked / jogged
You name it

And the need to “boast” about her kid running a distance or reading so many books to the world .. something really rooted going on there .

Reactions: 24
I don’t think this one was ever taught quality over quantity. It’s always about “the most”:
Steps
Books read
Drink (tea water)
Press-ups (🧐)
Number of times goes to gym
Hauls (or these days screen shotted shopping baskets)
Bathrooms (twice as many as old house don’t you know 😂)
Distance walked / jogged
You name it

And the need to “boast” about her kid running a distance or reading so many books to the world .. something really rooted going on there .
It’s all she has....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.