Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poncing around in her house with her sunglasses and a shite jacket 🤣. She must have tapped up her mate chloelovestobuyshite for an Amazon gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 paid ads in as many weeks. I bet the money is coming in well again
Yeah, maybe temporarily it will be. And maybe some of these brands will continue to work with her in the future. But the vast majority won’t, as it’s just not worth their while - they could use a hundred other influencers who won’t have complaints made about them for racist, crappy behaviour. So it’s never going to get back to the level it was before, where she was raking in six figure sums a year, as there simply won’t be enough ‘big paying’ brands left to collaborate with her 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t offer anything - she’s not stylish, her home isn’t particularly well done, her kids (while lovely) are only getting older, she’s not clever, she has no hobbies... give it a year or two and what benefit will companies get from using her to advertise their stuff when there are so many other influencers who do it better? Add to that the racist comments she’s made, various other terrible things she’s said and done, selfish, greedy and nasty behaviour... I don’t think she’s got any chance of getting close to where she was before.

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine Amazon caring about her history, given their own lack of ethics. A good fit really. Maybe this’ll be what she does now. Lower and lower grade companies that she’d actually be embarrassed to be seen it.

Reactions: 17
Look at her.... trying to keep up with her wealthy London living “friend” but as always failing miserably and just making a twit out of herself......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't put it past her to use those hashtags just to make it look like a partnership when it's just yet more aff links.

Reactions: 12
What the duck happened to .. “Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever?”
“I’m not doing adverts anymore”

Rebecca I’ve got second hand embarrassment you hen. Look at yourself, you’re ruined.
Come away from social media for the love of Christ, become a better parent and sort yourself out

P.s. that entire outfit comes to £150+
Are you having a bleeping laugh 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Blue light blocking glasses purchased after her new Hotel Chocolat supplies arrive??

Migraines and headaches caused by consuming too much chocolate don't just stop because you stop eating Cadburys...they don't distinguish between brands of chocolates...

I say this as I'm typing barely able to see out of my left eye because I decided to risk it and eat a slab of chocolate cake from the local cafe earlier and now I have a blinding migraine :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

But seriously she doesn't need blue light glasses, she needs to cancel her Hotel Chocolat velvetiser repeat order...

What the duck happened to .. “Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever?”
“I’m not doing adverts anymore”

Rebecca I’ve got second hand embarrassment you hen. Look at yourself, you’re ruined.
Come away from social media for the love of Christ, become a better parent and sort yourself out

P.s. that entire outfit comes to £150+
Are you having a bleeping laugh 😂😂😂
Her and all the other bloody plain Jane boring 30yr old plus mum huns are just bleeping fruit loops! Get on and parent your kids and grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her and all the other bloody plain Jane boring 30yr old plus mum huns are just bleeping fruit loops! Get on and parent your kids and grow the duck up.
But just wait until Sunday when they are patting themselves on the back for being the best mum in the world.
I despair at social media Mother’s Day 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She fine well knows her glory days of raking it in are over. So what we are seeing now is just a desperate attempt to keep the pennies ticking over to at least try and convince Lee that she isn't a complete waste of space.

And on the subject of trolling. Someone who doesn't care wouldn't post about it. The fact she has to continually remind us all that she is COMPLETELY fine, screams the opposite in my opinion.

Go get some professional help and focus on your kids. It might be the best thing you ever do.

Reactions: 13
What I want to know is what was the criteria her mate Steph used when she selected that bleeping bleep to be godmother to her baby?!

was she really that out of pals to ask she had to ask the racist, child hating self obsessed narcissist Beggy. My whole mind is blown.

she’s trying soo hard to be edgy in those pics with her posh plenty money mate Steph it’s hilarious. Rebecca you’re wearing a shirt from Amazon hen, calm the duck down.
'...you're wearing a shirt from Amazon hen, calm the duck down.' :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.