Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Literally just watching the YouTube video now - wow she is so FAT!!!!! You can tell the gyms are closed 😬😂but seriously, she’s huge!!!
Just stop it. She is not huge. She’s put on weight but it is ridiculous to say she’s huge. It’s also really dangerous when there will be plenty people on here - myself included - who are bigger than her. Call her out for her genuine flaws, of which there are plenty, but quit with that shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Abongo

VIP Member
Boris Meldrum would like to address the nation.

“Show kids on insta, but don’t show kids on insta”
“Go on tattle, but don’t go on tattle”
“Don’t Address the ‘trolls’ by addressing the ‘trolls on your story’s”
“Mrs meldrum will haunt me forever so make a come back as Rebecca Meldrum”
“Leaving YouTube was the best decision for me and I’ve never looked back, but I’m going back on youtube”.

C64AEB72-FCF9-4508-92C4-D6139BDBA2EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Literally just watching the YouTube video now - wow she is so FAT!!!!! You can tell the gyms are closed 😬😂but seriously, she’s huge!!!
Get a grip. She’s neither “fat” nor “huge”’for goodness sake. She’s gained some weight over the last year or so yes but she’s no where near being over weight or fat.

Reactions: 67

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think the timing of this return to you tube video is very very very telling.

she filmed it off the cuff on the day she had been out with Steph Nagel. Steph who lives in London with her successful attractive husband, Steph who is wealthy and who lives a vastly different lifestyle to Rebecca. Steph who seems to be confident, outgoing, who is attractive and who has a large group of friends and who’s Instagram portrays a lifestyle of fun girls holiday to expensive sunshine destinations where they drink champagne on yachts in Ibiza and all look like they just walked off the set of Love Island.

the two women couldn’t be any different.

Rebecca undoubtedly feels inferior. Like she’s got nothing of note to offer or nothing particularly interesting to add to the conversation.

So what does she do?? She comes back to You Tube. Back to the place she feels like she’s “somebody” - back to pretending she’s some sort of celebrity.

It’s so obvious. So very obvious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Comments like ‘she’s really fat/huge’, etc (even if she is - she isn’t) are really offensive and damaging, and one of the reasons people like Mrs Meldrum scream ‘troll’. By all means, complain about her lies, her racist behaviour, her woeful parenting, her shadiness with ads/swipe up links... that’s all true. But her weight (regardless of whether she’s ‘fat’ or ‘thin’) shouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 60

Mommom

She says she ‘left a hole in her viewers lives’. She is so full of herself it’s untrue!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lads, what a fucking day.
I’ve been locked out of my account since earlier today and cannot get back on, I’ve also now locked myself out of my email account so have no idea how to get back in on my original BettyCrocker account so I’ve had to make a new one!!!

To confirm it’s really me, if @Ohflogoff can confirm that we were exchanging private DMs the other day regarding the obvious fake accounts set up by the Meldrum’s - I sent a message telling you which account I think is Lee’s mum etc 🤣
Cant think of another way to prove this is me apart from

ALRIGHT TROOPERS,HAPPY MITHERS DAY, AV SPENT THA DAY ACTIN LIKE BELTER BABE BEC’S PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER YA KEN, CANNA WAIT TAE GO BACK OAN THA RIG, I AM FUCKIN GOOSED!!!

(not my best work guys but I have no idea how else to prove it’s me!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyCrocker

VIP Member

Ohhhhhh

WHAT A DICK!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!!!!! A day out with London based belter babe Steph and old Edgy is back talking absolute shite on YouTube yet again with her ugly jacket and her ridiculous raccoon hair.

Bore off Meldrum. Your ship has long since sailed you fucking muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Broken record I know but watching her stories today and I just can’t believe that’s her life, she doesn’t have a job, no job, never a job, never worked, just stays at home, never had an interview or worn a uniform or smart work clothes, just the same day in day out, it’s just mental!
It’s tragic isn’t it. Never worked. Never applied for a job, never been offered a job interview, never been to an interview, never felt the rush of being offered a job youve worked hard to get an interview for. Never experienced first day at work nerves. Never bonded with colleagues who have then become friends. Never been to a staff night out or a work christmas do.

I cannot imagine being her age and being so stunted. She’s not lived the life of a normal adult her age. She’s never even had any other serious relationships or break ups or lived on her own or been in any way responsible for herself or her own life as a grown woman.

She’s literally stopped developing and maturing at the age of about 14. She’s just a silly inexperienced little girl play acting at being a grown up. It’s pathetic, it’s really pathetic.

Reactions: 49

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
As if she would peg him, we all know she's the type to just lay there and take it whilst daydreaming of her precious mutt 😂 probably the only way Lee can get her into doggy position
They don’t have sex. I’ve seen more chemistry between my shampoo & conditioner bottles than I ever have between lee & Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Clare

VIP Member
Listen Rebs (can we call you Mrs Meldrum? Thought it’d haunt you forever?)

- you scammed your loyal sheep for Tropics thousands
- you tried to scam them for Arbonne ( but failed)
- you possibly (we’ll never know) scammed the furlough scheme for thousands
- you have your longed for 30k kitchen

Are you that devoid of self-worth and dignity that, despite having everything you’ve ever wanted, you still crave the empty devotion from strangers online.

Boil your kettle, snog your dog, enjoy your real life. Piss off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
That fucking double finger pointy tap thing is back.... Arghhhh 😠 gives me the rage.

You lied. You never said you were looking for a natural deodorant that works, you were using any old tat you wanted to flog.

You lied again. You didn't find it... It landed on your doormat. (the one in the vestibule not your husband Lee)

You lie again. You haven't been using it for months, you've just made that up. You've been paid to lie.

Fuck me. You have not learnt have you?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I did wonder where you would get a piñata at 8am on a Saturday in a village 😂
It’s not something I have lying around just in case I need it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I watched the YT video so you don't have to...

- She is nervous about filming
- Apparently has different audiences on different platforms and still has people finding her on IG after wondering where she went from YouTube... They'd watched her for YURRRRSS and never thought to search her name on IG??
- unsure if there will be more videos after this, or if it's a one-off (I think we all know the answer to that!!)
- She no longer has hard & fast rules and is allowed to change her mind.
- There was not one big event that led to get vanishing from YT, but a build up over yurrs and chipped away at her. She was tired after being targeted online.
-Rather than just leaving she should have made a video telling people to follow her on IG 🙄 She's very sorry for the hole she left in the lives of the hundreds and hundreds of viewers who messaged her!!! 😂 but she had to look out for herself.
- She suffered internal turmoil about the right thing to do... She loved the income from YT and having Lee home (there's the Beggy we know!!) but didn't want to share the girls' lives online.
- Her last 18m on YT she was coming with trolls in mind and already on the defensive.
-Massive grin when talking about it being the last week of home schooling.
- Excited it's Choppers Eve. She knows 3 weeks isn't very long but The Feral One means 'we don't get much sleep in this house'.
- She's doesn't the last 6 months focusing on her well being and her family's happiness. Blathers on about how great a place she is in... Then checks herself and mentions Grandad passing away.
- She doesn't know what direction sure works take the channel in if she did continue as she has boundaries and wants to keep the girls offline (let's hope that is true... Also says this after moving to her daughter's bedroom to film, so not that bothered about protecting their privacy). She is happy but her life is boring. The dog is her best friend. She loves pottering at home with a hot cup of tea. (far from the adventurer and world traveler she claimed to be in her insta Bio!)

Snore!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I just watched her comeback vidoe (couldnt help myself) biggest load of waffle ever. Hope no balls lee pulls the plug on a return to youtube.
Lee couldn’t pull the plug out of the bath without asking Rebecca for permission first

• Haha
Reactions: 39