Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing her mind body soul or whatever shite it's called??
The Instagram account is still there and still public but she hasn’t posted anything on it since the end of January, around the same time she ditched Arbonne.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Instagram account is still there and still public but she hasn’t posted anything on it since the end of January, around the same time she ditched Arbonne.
She'll be back to it with the next easy money scam no doubt.

I have a funny feeling something is in the water, whether it's an ad, a meltdown or Mr Tumble tots Meldrum himself on here. Have a funny feeling.

Reactions: 8
Also back to THAT message, what are people basing her having a drink problem on ? I often read comments on here about not drinking when children are in the house etc and think there are some very different ideas about what a drinking problem is

Reactions: 6
Also back to THAT message, what are people basing her having a drink problem on ? I often read comments on here about not drinking when children are in the house etc and think there are some very different ideas about what a drinking problem is
I personally don’t think she has a drink problem as such. I do think she drinks far more than she makes out and that her claims that she went tee total for a period of time were utter bullshit. She acts like an absolute idiot when shee had a few drinks, we have seen that on many an occasion!!!!!
I think her extremely bloated puffy face is what makes a lot of people think she’s a drinker. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.