Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great social distancing there twit features! She’s got her head shoved in that poor kids pram!

Reactions: 15
Why is she even meeting her? I’m fairly certain one is Aberdeenshire and one is Aberdeen city. 😷🤔
That nagel bint has been seeing loads of different households since she had her child. Neither of the cunts give a flying duck about covid rules.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she even meeting her? I’m fairly certain one is Aberdeenshire and one is Aberdeen city. 😷🤔
Since when does Meldrum give a flying tit about Covid rules? Or rules in general? I mean, it’s not like her dear old Grandad DIED because he caught covid..... oh no wait......

That nagel bint has been seeing loads of different households since she had her child. Neither of the cunts give a flying duck about covid rules.

Reactions: 21
So her friend gets a full title shout out her daughter gets an s !
whatever she is wearing is beyond hideous.
had a tit day with a client in desperate genuine need and had to turn her away with nothing so I have no patience today for this spoilt bratty lying uppity little so and so i am ashamed of my profession today imagine being warned you can’t buy someone a cup of coffee and a sandwich or give them their bus fare home even out of my own pocket the old story of you risk your job I ignored them of course and gave her £6 when what she really needs is a someone to look after her and show her a little kindness and pay her benefits ! welcome to social care in Britain.

Why are we going back to the non message?

More importantly, when is lover boy back?
Oh my 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My brother said she was in Stonehaven the other day with her entire family, my niece couldn’t get passed their group on her bike so he had to ask them to move and then realised that that the mum, sister, dad, brother and all the partners were there. She gives zero f*cks which is bizarre considering she had it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What makes me sad is that this Steph Nagel Shand bint also had her head stuck in her phone. Poor Safiyah. Imagine Beggy - “hey Darce, take my phone and film me pushing the pram will you?”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My friend ordered some Amazon fashion best laugh we have had on FaceTime watching the try on honestly it was so bad all you could do was laugh and here she is Daphne desperado aff linking this bull crap, cheered me up just a little bit, I have written an anonymous article that another friend is going to put into local paper about what happened today and everyday mental health in U.K. is seriously in need of financial aid.
Staffing is woefully inadequate the reality is support for the most vulnerable has never been less available I doubt it will help but it was cathartic to put in words what has been on my mind for so long.

Reactions: 10
What I want to know is what was the criteria her mate Steph used when she selected that bleeping bleep to be godmother to her baby?!

was she really that out of pals to ask she had to ask the racist, child hating self obsessed narcissist Beggy. My whole mind is blown.

she’s trying soo hard to be edgy in those pics with her posh plenty money mate Steph it’s hilarious. Rebecca you’re wearing a shirt from Amazon hen, calm the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So. Wonder what it does for S’s mental health to be left trailing her mum and her chum as Beggy coos over a baby in a pram. At a time when she could have quality mum / daughter time.

Yes. Rebecca. I know this is the short snippet of your life you share. That is what troubles me. Wtf happens when you don’t.

Rather than telling others to be kind, look a little closer to home and sort your own house out first.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.