Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a (fill in blank)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know that you read here Reb.
There is something seriously lacking in either your personal life and/or your upbringing that makes you so addicted to social media that you cling to it like a limpet and are unable to stop posting on it for even a few days.
I believe the compassion switch within you is missing as it is so visible in everything that you do, especially recently. Your lack of patience with your children and how you speak about them in such annoying terms. You have more patience with the dog, but that is probably because he cannot question or talk back to you.
The whole posting around your mum’s heart attack, just felt as though you could have been talking about someone that lives in the village that you hardly know.
The final is your grandfather’s death. It is as if this is an acceptable sacrifice as he has already had his life. The whole posting to social media about him being ill, his death and the fact that you were going to stay off social media has just unfortunately come across the wrong way - sorry to say as attention and sympathy seeking.Then you do exactly what we all expected, back on social media within hours, just unable to help yourself.
I know your grandfather was elderly, but he is still a blood relative. I am also so sad that the stalwarts of this country are being lost to this horrendous pandemic, their knowledge, respect, work ethics etc are what kept this country going through much tougher times than what we are encountering now.
I know that there are people of this and hopefully the next generation that will emulate your grandfather and others like him. Unfortunately this gene is sadly lacking in your DNA.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know a single person with primary age kids who isn't bleeping delighted they're going back, give over!
I’m not!
2 kids, working from home and if I can I’ll be keeping mine home. I work in a school, I see how some families are ‘following the rules’ and I don’t want my child in a classroom for 6 hours with children whose parents have no regard for anyone else’s safety so they can ‘carry on as normal’

Reactions: 21
It's a sad state of affairs when grandad dying posts get far more engagement than anything else she ever posts.

And a video of Bertie rubbing his privates along a rung, lovely 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's a sad state of affairs when grandad dying posts get far more engagement than anything else she ever posts.

And a video of Bertie rubbing his privates along a rung, lovely 🤮
And that’s exactly why she’s been online talking about her Grandfather. I’ve no doubt that yes of course she probably upset etc but I also have no doubt that the first thought in her mind when she knew he was unwell or when she found out he had passed was to immediately post on Instagram. She would have been itching to post, and low & behold no less than 24hours after the poor man had died she’s on Instagram posting about it to thousands of strangers. There’s no reason at all for her to have done that other than for the attention. She has a private Instagram account, if she felt she needed to post about it as part of the grieving process or to let family/friends know she could have posted there. But no, as with every single thing in her life she has to make it a public spectacle so she can lap up the attention.

You really do have to seriously question just what has happened in her formative years to have made her so desperately insecure and so desperate for attention & validation. Her upbringing really has done a number on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You really do have to seriously question just what has happened in her formative years to have made her so desperately insecure and so desperate for attention & validation. Her upbringing really has done a number on her.
I agree with you that her parents (her mother more so) messed up somewhere along the way in her upbringing.
This, however, does not give her a get out clause to blame them entirely.
There are many people who have endured far more at the hands of their parents and manage to overcome their problems to become better people themselves.
She is an adult, she needs to start behaving like one and take responsibility for her own words and actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with you that her parents (her mother more so) messed up somewhere along the way in her upbringing.
This, however, does not give her a get out clause to blame them entirely.
There are many people who have endured far more at the hands of their parents and manage to overcome their problems to become better people themselves.
She is an adult, she needs to start behaving like one and take responsibility for her own words and actions.
Oh no absolutely. I’m no way saying that she’s in any way blameless. I just think there’s obviously something not quite right there, I think the birth of her sister when she was 7 was probably the catalyst you know. She was an only child and you can imagine a spoilt one at that, then a baby comes along and bam - she’s suddenly not the centre of attention anymore.

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t look like the post of a grieving granddaughter. Even if it’s pre recorded duck off with your swipe ups and support your family who will need you there mentally 😡
57B4483E-E6C1-4305-B2C9-EF75939D24B9.png
8BE728FB-C540-4CD7-85C8-AAAFA0A06040.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her latest story! :eek: That stupid video, aff linking the day of the week leggings again 🙈 oh the cringe 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Her latest story! :eek: That stupid video, aff linking the day of the week leggings again 🙈 oh the cringe 😬
Thought the exact same thing. Her granda has just passed and shes now posting an old video selling those leggings. Have the bloody day off hun! 🙄

• Angry
Jesus Christ have some respect for yourself & your family woman! & she wonders why she has 15 tattle troll bastards!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Beggy - just wondering where you got your leggings of dreams from hun? So kind of you to take some time off grieving to post a swipe up for us all. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Oh no absolutely. I’m no way saying that she’s in any way blameless. I just think there’s obviously something not quite right there, I think the birth of her sister when she was 7 was probably the catalyst you know. She was an only child and you can imagine a spoilt one at that, then a baby comes along and bam - she’s suddenly not the centre of attention anymore.
My older sister to an absolute capital T - hence we don’t talk! I came along when she was 5 and had some health issues - she was vile to me growing up. Narcissistic as duck!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How many bleeping times do we need to see this stupid montage of these cheap leggings which (IMO) are not only vile but also contributing to fast fashion and likely modern slavery and workers exploitation. I don't actually think she even looks particularly good and the fake laugh into her hands at the end really riles me up. 😂 WE GET IT YOU WEAR CHEAP LEGGINGS AND GET BONED BY STINKY RAMI - now duck off and spend some time with your kids who are probably devo'd about their grandad!!!

• Haha
Is this a bleeping joke.. Poor grandad died.. but oh wait my engagements been boosted so I’ll post a quick swipe up!

sick!!
Now I hope all the Meldrum defenders that were harping on here yesterday can see this for themselves now.........

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Second ever post, long time lurker here. I am truly astounded at the insensitivity of this young woman. Her greed knows no bounds !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It is entirely that her engagement is up due to poor Grandad, so she sticks those sweaty clunge leggings link up to fleece every sheep each time they buy something from Amazon for the next month. What a lowlife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.