Mrs Meldrum #104 I’m surprised someone with a vestibule has peas on their roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Peachbomb for the thread title - although not an official entry, it was the most liked post that many said would make a good title so here it is!!!! As you were.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m here to see this tit show unfold.

Will she love those £200 shoes?
Will she actually cut back on spending?
Will they have more than one salmon fillet between them?
Will she ever wash those (undoubtedly!) fishy leggings?
Will she actually try and educate her kids?
Will she jump on another MLM?
Will she include more racist comments in her content?
Will her husband passive aggressively send more women private messages?
will the ghost of the man who was brutally murdered in their home ever move on?
will the passing of her grandad make her wish she had been adhering to the rules all this time?

Stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Great title
Definitely another Pyramid scheme coming. I’m going with the knock off perfume.
I’m a bit woo and the energy of the house must be depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is she wearing today? What inner child dressed like that?!?!?!

My great-granny had more style!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems like the solitary walks in the “private woods” are due to come to an end:eek:
Notice in the press of the development.....it’s not going away!
Wonder how Beggy and Kazza will survive, living next to social housing:unsure:🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seems like the solitary walks in the “private woods” are due to come to an end:eek:
Notice in the press of the development.....it’s not going away!
Wonder how Beggy and Kazza will survive, living next to social housing:unsure:🤣
Haha. Didn’t beggy used to inhabit social housing?
(No shame whatsoever here, by the way, I think social housing is great. I’m just commenting on her hypocritical double standards).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See she’s channeling her inner Pilgrim .....what the fiddly is that top?? I can’t wait to see those bulldozers in those woods ....bet the old top lip will tremble. And horror of horrors she’ll be overlooked that’s going to boil her piss. No amount of drinking water with rocks in will get her out if that mood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
See she’s channeling her inner Pilgrim .....what the fiddly is that top?? I can’t wait to see those bulldozers in those woods ....bet the old top lip will tremble. And horror of horrors she’ll be overlooked that’s going to boil her piss. No amount of drinking water with rocks in will get her out if that mood!
Might be time to crack out the Boden jumper in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.