Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I think Lee is back and she wants all eyes on that but no word about it, just some extra smugery with him still getting paid even though he’s onshore. She looked and saw the camera and began performing...’I know the insta will lap this scene up” it’s all so incredibly cringeworthy.

I saw CLTS also talked about her dog’s bed today. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Do you think it's her mum filming her instead of Lee?

I'm surprised she has so many followers tbh. No idea how people find her relatable anymore. She can bet her last ice cream pound that she's the talk of her village and amongst the school mums.

All this wishy washy happiness mantra shite she barks on about. It's a temporary fad which papers over the cracks. She's not happy and desperate for validation and more money. Anyone can see it a mile off. Sad really, poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Do we know why Lee is back already? Didn’t he just go offshore last week!? The way he chats while he films her feeding the squirrels you can tell he wishes he was allowed his IG back!! If Bertie got his back, why didn’t poor little Lee get his back too?

Reactions: 8
Do we know why Lee is back already? Didn’t he just go offshore last week!? The way he chats while he films her feeding the squirrels you can tell he wishes he was allowed his IG back!! If Bertie got his back, why didn’t poor little Lee get his back too?
He chose fizzy sweeties instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The leggings of dreams insta stories...🙄
Has she nothing better to do than stand in front of a mirror with a camera posing and fake laughing to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s def trolling us in last stories, I’ve screen recorded them but file too large to upload

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the mlm documentary just now....really opens your eyes....

Reactions: 7
Why is she doing a zoom call in her bra?! God she really is a muppet but then so are the sheep that follow her and refuse/can’t see through the utter bollocks She constantly spews out. They must all be as thick as her.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been a long time lurker, however just caught up on the last thread and shes unbelievable.

affiliating everything she can, bragging about the cost of everything she buys in this current climate is just🤯

dont get me started on the way she treats and holds her dog!

Her comment on home schooling just sent me over the edge as someone who works within the education sector, i know the time and effort teachers and staff put in to allow children to have the best resources at home despite their home circumstances. As a stay at home mum of 3 she has plenty time to complete the work given with her children😡😡

rant over.... I’ll go back to lurking now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she put her hair up when she works out?
I’m irrationally annoyed by this for some reason!

Reactions: 23
All her content is just selling, buying and wanting! It’s actually disgusting! If you just stumbled in her account I m not sure why you d watch? She def has a personality disorder! X

Reactions: 23
Do other influencers add as many links to products in their stories? Is it a normal thing to do? It seems excessive with Meldrum, would non tattler followers find it odd all these Ad Links?

Reactions: 1
Instead of doing 40 crap shallow press ups, it would be better to do 20 where your chest reaches the floor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Came on to mention the Arbonne (work) zoom call IN HER BRA??? WTAF? Maybe I should try that tomorrow when I’m back to work. 😂 She is a complete joke! Stars are aligning- what bollox 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do other influencers add as many links to products in their stories? Is it a normal thing to do? It seems excessive with Meldrum, would non tattler followers find it odd all these Ad Links?
I know of a girl who used to be a blogger who does it but not anyone else. Not even the huge you tubers do it.
Its to gain as much money as possible out of anything. Just greedy

Reactions: 5
Instead of doing 40 crap shallow press ups, it would be better to do 20 where your chest reaches the floor 🤷🏻‍♀️
And your elbows go backwards NOT outwards like she does it! Any PT worth their salt would tell her she’s doing it wrong, if she did them properly, she would struggle ALOT more.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.