Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Network marketing” is a pyramid selling scheme right? I’m not familiar with Arbonne so just checking I’ve got it right.
More or less, yes. Multi level marketing/network marketing schemes like Arbonne/Body Shop/Younique/Herbalife/Forever Living/Nuskin etc are all the same - you have to sell products to earn commission but you will only earn big money by recruiting people to join your “team” and you earn money from whatever they sell and it goes down the line like that so they have to push hard to get other people to sign up to generate constant money for themselves.

Reactions: 6
Why has she done no parenting today??? She’s spent all day on Instagram and with the dog.

Reactions: 15
Why has she done no parenting today??? She’s spent all day on Instagram and with the dog.
Weakman Noballs Lee is home to kiss her flat arse.

Yeah she said the same thing the other day too! It’s so obviously a script. Plus Ashly Rae was on about if you want to be a consultant get in touch and I’ll tell you how. So they’ve obviously been told from the top of the pyramid to say this now. 🙄
Oh its a script for sure, typical of the stories in the real story MLM videos. Pathetic isn't it?

Reactions: 13
Whos seen those horrendous shoes she ‘needs in her life’ on stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ending myself here. Got to be a piss take?

• Haha
  • Wow
More or less, yes. Multi level marketing/network marketing schemes like Arbonne/Body Shop/Younique/Herbalife/Forever Living/Nuskin etc are all the same - you have to sell products to earn commission but you will only earn big money by recruiting people to join your “team” and you earn money from whatever they sell and it goes down the line like that so they have to push hard to get other people to sign up to generate constant money for themselves.
and presumably if people pay to sign up and don’t sell much then they could lose money? I wouldn’thave the brass neck to use such hard selling tactics on people. Way to lose friends Beggy. Oh, hold on...

Reactions: 8
and presumably if people pay to sign up and don’t sell much then they could lose money? I wouldn’thave the brass neck to use such hard selling tactics on people. Way to lose friends Beggy. Oh, hold on...
She doesn't give a tit for anyone. Remember, she just wants a 'tit load' of money. Doesn't care how she gets it. Never has. The easier the better for this greedy, lying but not very bright female.

Reactions: 9
yeah, usually you have to pay for a “start up kit” of the products (they try to make out its a bargain, that you are getting the products really cheap even though it’s still an expense out of your own pocket) and they are encouraged to buy additional products ontop of that so they can demonstrate them to encourage sales....

Reactions: 4
Hows beggy going to cope when Nicola announces tomorrow that the schools will be closing for the whole month with online learning instead?

• Haha
The MLM program still available on BBC iPlayer. Watched it last night 😳 gives a good description of how it works or doesn't for 99.98% of boss babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hows beggy going to cope when Nicola announces tomorrow that the schools will be closing for the whole month with online learning instead?
she won’t cope. She just won’t bother her pancake arse to do any home schooling at all. She’s a thick witch, she doesn’t have any interest or respect for education and as with everything in life, she thinks she’s above it all and like a petulant child she will shake her head, stick out the petted lip and refuse to do it.

Reactions: 18
I’m shocked there isn’t a tiny tiny little ad next to battleship.. is this her life now... just find shite around the murder mansion to promote on insta to make a living....she really is a lazy arse.

and meanwhile some of us are wondering how we’re going to homeschool our own three kids, while one parent tries to keep a business running and the other is a f/t key worker. She has no clue.

Reactions: 13
Do you think it's her mum filming her instead of Lee?

I'm surprised she has so many followers tbh. No idea how people find her relatable anymore. She can bet her last ice cream pound that she's the talk of her village and amongst the school mums.

All this wishy washy happiness mantra shite she barks on about. It's a temporary fad which papers over the cracks. She's not happy and desperate for validation and more money. Anyone can see it a mile off. Sad really, poor kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.