Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wrote one a few days ago which I thought was brilliant.. It was
The lying, the witch and the smelly wardrobe ?

Reactions: 6
Saw on the local selling site someone after a cat sitter....was sooo tempted to put Rebs name forward!!!! ?????

Mrs Meldrum #11 The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Maximum Undeclared Spons With Minimum Fear.

I think Ariana’s “Thank You, Next” song is actually about Rebecca dry humping the Next Home Catalogue with glee and not Grande’s ex boyfriends.

Thank You
Next.
Next. ?

I’ve just realised their Instagram Bio’s are like a low budget lifetime/Netflix movie.
“The public figure and the blogger”
How does one become a public figure? Quit their job and go for the snip. ?:m[
Take your figure and go out in public ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀ WHAT AN ABSOOOOLUUUTE BELTA OF A twit!

Right everyone... I've been having a little think over the last couple of days. Does anyone know how to create polls? Ones we could use on this site to vote? I would find it really interesting to ask these forums some questions and it would give our reb an idea of how many of her followers she has lost through her own doing....

I.e 1. Did you used to be a follower ? Yes/No
We could do other q's as well. She just thinks we are a small bunch of 'trolls' but I beg to differ and would be really interested to know how many of us there is on here, even if it's people who don't comment on here but like to read everything and silently agree. What do we all think?

Reactions: 26
Does anyone local have any contacts at APA? There are more needy people locally who would benefit and appreciate free panto tickets.

Reactions: 1
I hate how she always blames S for everything.
She’s 7 years and and a product of her upbringing. There’s a reason that toddlers are taught to self soothe and that’s so they can get back to sleep.
S needs about 11 hours sleep per night- to me that’s obviously bed time 830, wake up 730.
F needs 12-13 hours sleep per night so 7pm bedtime- wake up 730 with S.
Does she still bath them together- at 7 apart from hair washing, she should be able to bath herself.
Does s ever have friends over? (I wouldn’t expect it to be shown), does she go to sleepovers or play dates where mum/ dad don’t stay? Does she even like school/ does she have one special best friend ? S looks absolutely miserable and so done with their tit all of the time.
Imagine having to hear that your entire family went to see the best Santa ever without you because you were at school?

Reb is honestly just an awful mother, the way those girls are being raised makes me cringe, like I said before though- it’s interesting to watch.

Reactions: 10
So I heard back from the ASA. Apparently if they pay you but don't tell you what to say it doesn't even need to be declared as an AD! What a joke. That is how she is getting away with all this. If they are giving you money you are not going to say their product is crap, therefore what you do say has been influenced by the money they have given you and must surely become as AD.

Reactions: 7
So done she is so ffff fake it is all based on lies and the sheep are falling for it they are spending their hard earn cash on the tit that she is getting for free it is so morally wrong these scrammer mums need to stop nothing is real the meldrums don’t work but are getting loads of cash to sell things that they wouldn’t buy themselves.

A 30 odd year old man on insta stories with his mates on an all dayer makes me cringe! But he does have Poppy today and has cleaned the house whilst Mrs M goes galavanting with the older 2. Must say my other half would be passed out on the sofa or still in bed so Mrs M is lucky in that respect.

Reactions: 4
Meldrum carols take two!!!!

Subs are fallin'
All around us
Dicks are trollin’ team!! :m:m
they’re utter scum
It's the season
For spons and advertisements
Click the AF everyone!!

Time for parties
And celebrations (quality street ?)
PR’s droppin'
All month long
PR presents....
They’re ending up on eBay
It’s a freebie, I’ve already gotten one. ?

We're gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna link those gifts #af
Underneath this tit upload
Get clicking everyone ?

Room is swaying
Music playing
Epidemic!! they’re free for all to hear,
Oh, I wish that
Everyday was Christmas
But let’s be real folks
It kinda is ‘round here ???

Reactions: 19
Quite a lot of negative comments on her post about getting the all clear at the hospital/Next advert, she’s deleted a few already.
I feel that the tide is turning.some of the sheep are waking up.

Reactions: 8
Looks as though the below comment has been missed.

Cannot understand why people doing instagram etc as a “JOB” think that it is acceptable to delete comments where they deem this to be negative, where in the majority of instances it is genuine opinions, queries etc. Normal life is not all sunshine and roses....people will and are entitled to disagree or query your opinions, comments etc.
Rebecca....come into the real world. Working life is tough where the majority...if not all...will face criticism, conflict etc. In these cases you have a choice - pull on your big pants, put on a brave face, cry in private etc. What you cannot do is avoid....i.e. in your case delete, delete, delete.
If you are unable to stomach criticism, negative feedback etc in any job (which is exactly how you are coming across), then you need to determine if that role is for you. In your case step back and look to do something else. If you put yourself out there then you need to take the rough with the smooth....NORMAL LIFE.
Your followers are dropping, the comments you receive on Instagram etc are lower than they had ever been. Listen to what is being said and stop burying your head in the sand...

Attachments

More gifted tickets!! Honestly do they actually pay to take their kids to anything!!! What a joke!!

Unless they get free ? sent to them they do absolutely nothing with them. Oh look another walk around woods. There is lots of people who would love to take their kids to the theatre that can’t afford it this time of year and those who can buy are too lazy to book and organise tickets are sent free ones!!

And no I’m not jealous I’m taking my kids to the panto next Saturday, but I booked it months ago.

Reactions: 11
Meldrum carols take two!!!!

Subs are fallin'
All around us
Dicks are trollin’ team!! :m:m
they’re utter scum
It's the season
For spons and advertisements
Click the AF everyone!!

Time for parties
And celebrations (quality street ?)
PR’s droppin'
All month long
PR presents....
They’re ending up on eBay
It’s a freebie, I’ve already gotten one. ?

We're gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna link those gifts #af
Underneath this tit upload
Get clicking everyone ?

Room is swaying
Music playing
Epidemic!! they’re free for all to hear,
Oh, I wish that
Everyday was Christmas
But let’s be real folks
It kinda is ‘round here ???
?????????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.