Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All comments taken down on the latest cereal post on her grid. There surely has to be some comments she didn’t like on there ? I wonder what Jordan’s think of this utter tool already and Sainsbury’s don’t you dare!
Paying her to advertise their products and then getting no feedback because she silences her viewers

I think we all felt a twinge of guilt this morning, but then it’s only natural we’re not soul-less sell outs like those village idiots. Only Mrs M could turn a breast cancer scare into an #ad

I can still see the comments on the Jordan’s ad?

Has Lee removed his “public figure” description off insta ?
Nope it’s still there

The twit.

Reactions: 11
I can still see the comments on the Jordan’s ad?

Nope it’s still there

The twit.
I see the comments are back, how strange ? at least the comment from the girl saying all you do is paid ads is still there. Bet it’s gone by morning!

Public figure is on his way home :m

Reactions: 8
I see the comments are back, how strange ? at least the comment from the girl saying all you do is paid ads is still there. Bet it’s gone by morning!

Public figure is on his way home :m
How do you know that?!!!

Reactions: 2
It’s exactly what she is. She’s ok so let’s bang an ad in with the news! Love that S gets blamed for Fs sleeping. F changes her dress 4 times a day so can influence a 29 year old.... don’t think S is a match to the diva that is F!
yes I noticed she blamed S for F getting up too early and needing more sleep well Reb it doesn't take a brain surgeon to maybe work out that diff bedtimes could help F get more sleep and may even let S sleep later how about S goes to bed an hour later than Florrie???

How do you know that?!!!
It was posted on her insta that he was on his way home

Reactions: 5
yes I noticed she blamed S for F getting up too early and needing more sleep well Reb it doesn't take a brain surgeon to maybe work out that diff bedtimes could help F get more sleep and may even let S sleep later how about S goes to bed an hour later than Florrie???

It was posted on her insta that he was on his way home
Because she wants them all I bed in the evening as soon as possible so she can have her me time.

She's always so negative about s

Ie the girls argue and s is winding up Florrie trying to control their play and games she said.
It's always s behaviour bad not that florries been a spoiled brat.
Even lee is ott with Florrie go Florrie all the bloody time.
I'm sorry I wouldent let my child wear 4 different outfits and party dresses all the time as I have enough washing as it is.

Least s has own room and maybe sees more of grandparents so maybe she gets a bit more attention as must be hard competing with Florrie and pop as they always het the fuss and told how cute they are.
They also get the bulk of the free clothes and toys.

S is the child she spends least amount of time with.
In term time shes school
Lee does majority school runs and assembly.
Holidays shes chucked in club.
She goes round grandparents a lot

Because I have a older children 12 9 and 7 I can't believe how she treat s like she's younger in the way she talks to her/ bedtime/routines and clothes.

Reactions: 6
I think the way she has babied Safiyah so long has really affected her speech - for being 7 and P2 at school she doesn't have great speech. Agree that she needs a later bedtime and although her clothes are cute - she needs to wear thing more age appropriate.

Because she wants them all I bed in the evening as soon as possible so she can have her me time.

She's always so negative about s

Ie the girls argue and s is winding up Florrie trying to control their play and games she said.
It's always s behaviour bad not that florries been a spoiled brat.
Even lee is ott with Florrie go Florrie all the bloody time.
I'm sorry I wouldent let my child wear 4 different outfits and party dresses all the time as I have enough washing as it is.

Least s has own room and maybe sees more of grandparents so maybe she gets a bit more attention as must be hard competing with Florrie and pop as they always het the fuss and told how cute they are.
They also get the bulk of the free clothes and toys.

S is the child she spends least amount of time with.
In term time shes school
Lee does majority school runs and assembly.
Holidays shes chucked in club.
She goes round grandparents a lot

Because I have a older children 12 9 and 7 I can't believe how she treat s like she's younger in the way she talks to her/ bedtime/routines and clothes.
Oh Rebecca doesn't need to ever worry herself with washing. She can just use that spray to freshen up all their clothes ????

I think the way she has babied Safiyah so long has really affected her speech - for being 7 and P2 at school she doesn't have great speech. Agree that she needs a later bedtime and although her clothes are cute - she needs to wear thing more age appropriate.
Yes totally agre with this! She seems like she has little to no confidence, it’s so sad.

The way she dresses her is very babyish, she should be starting to have her own identity now, but she’s probably not allowed to choose her own clothes and just has to wear the #gifted crap. There’s no way my 6 yr old would wear some of those outfits.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Charlie (Mummy in the know) is doing a giveaway of the Google Home thing that all the channel mum people have just been gifted. Take note Meldrums! A decent giveaway.

Reactions: 10
Tis the week before Christmas and all through the house.
Not an item was paid for she’s even gifted the mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes the Next delivery, it soon would be there ?
The nuggets were nestled all snug in their beds,
They’re chucked up by 7 with the latest spon teds ?
And Reb in her flannels with a look of desire
Had just pinned me down in front of the fire ?
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the rug #gifted to see what was the matter ?
Away to the window I limped like a flash #NoNuts
Tripped over a Log but continued my dash
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight #gifted reindeer #homesense #spon
With a little old driver, who keeps acting the goon,
I knew in that moment he’d left the utility room ??‍♀

OH CASPER MY DEAR THIS CANNOT BE TRUE...
HAVE YOU PAINTED THE SLEIGH IN THE LAST OF OUR HAGUE BLUE!
?

Rebecca she cursed and then slammed the front door,
Until there’s a Delivery it’s the shed or the floor.

The utility room is now empty and bare,
Please comment, subscribe, smash a like and do share.
Fantastic!

Yep.
I don’t know if she’s just incrediblely calculated or just unbelievably bleeping thick but either way, she’s digging herself such a hole.
Hilarious that she constantly keeps saying she’s so “grateful for having such an amazing team behind her” -UTTER BULLSHIT! Any PR team would be going frantic right now if they were working with her.
She’s tragic.
It’s worrying that we can’t quite understand whether she is tactless or calculating. I’d bet the latter. Classic narcissist personality tendency. Very good at acting.

Yes totally agre with this! She seems like she has little to no confidence, it’s so sad.

The way she dresses her is very babyish, she should be starting to have her own identity now, but she’s probably not allowed to choose her own clothes and just has to wear the #gifted crap. There’s no way my 6 yr old would wear some of those outfits.
She’s actually primary 3! I noticed the speech and reading back when they were vlogging every day.. when she was trying to flog the reading eggs app like it was the best thing ever. I know each and every child learns differently but I think from the fact that she has her miss so much school then isn’t big on homework it will be to her daughters detriment IMO. She needs to stop referring to them as the “big girls” and P the baby.. the age gap is the same between S and F as F and P. As for the 5am wake up, she’s asked for tips and comments frequently on this and she just ignores it. S being up 4 hours before her full day of learning starts is just ridiculous and to try and justify that it’s fine as she can sit and do homework or reading is a joke. I think if the 2 of them had more structure to their days and not just bloody walks and cleaning the house and having coffee they would see a better impact on their children.

A busy day - going to a school concert then having friends round for a cuppa then going for a walk. Shut up Reb. Just stop talking cos that’s not real life.

Then you’ve got that twit on his insta last night during his night out.. how are not one of his friends telling him to get a bleeping grip of reality?! I find it really hard to comprehend that all these guys, who must see the stuff he posts/shares aren’t cringing at even being associated with him.

My mind boggles.

Thread #11

The Lying, The Mooch and the 2 Day Clothes in the Wardrobe

Reactions: 14
It is a shame.

She said before that Safiyah is tired if they keep her up later. Obviously she is going to be tired at night if she has been up since 5am - why not just keep her up later, gradually and she should surely start to sleep later? No?!

Reactions: 7
Another thread suggestion

#11 Lee’s had the Snip, Reb’s pumped up her Lip, Kelly’s letting Rip, They’re losing their Grip.

Reactions: 20
Mrs Meldrum #11 The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Maximum Undeclared Spons With Minimum Fear.

I think Ariana’s “Thank You, Next” song is actually about Rebecca dry humping the Next Home Catalogue with glee and not Grande’s ex boyfriends.

Thank You
Next.
Next. ?

I’ve just realised their Instagram Bio’s are like a low budget lifetime/Netflix movie.
“The public figure and the blogger”
How does one become a public figure? Quit their job and go for the snip. ?:m

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Those bloody fake flowers ?
When you look at the photograph and imagine how F will feel when she’s older. Lovely pic with her Mum... and a cereal box as an advert.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.