Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to check out poundland twitter they are doing a parody of Mrs Hinch with Mrs Pinch and it is full of filth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her story with the Lakeland box why does she never use #ad or #gifted
Considering she’s managed by Gleam I’m shocked they have allowed her to continuously flounce the rolls. She really thinks she’s above everyone

Reactions: 4
You don't need an account:

Love Mrs pinch bleaching her hole.

These are brilliant!!! Thank you!!! So I'm assuming that Sophie doesn't have a deal with Poundland then??? Maybe someone could let Poundland know about the "do you know who I am" behaviour from today. I bet Mr Pinch could parody that! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the Poundland ad's! That's literally her. The way she polishes her sink spout then laughs at it as being suggestive turns my stomach. She's a boring oaf who couldn't be sexy if she tried.

I've been waiting for a youtuber to do a parody of her. My money's on Novympia.

I hope he has her look flawless like a wax model with the gold butterfly filter, then cut to the real face. Cus those beasts are very different.

Reactions: 5
Also those 33p cheese in a mug meals she says she loves, ffs that's beyond grim!!

• Haha
Also those 33p cheese in a mug meals she says she loves, ffs that's beyond grim!!
I think that too!!! A work colleague once gave me one as I'd forgotten my lunch one day... my god it was awful. I had to discretely dispose of it as I didn't want to hurt my colleagues feelings as she had been kind to give it from me but deary me... vile! Hardly healthy and nutritious or tasty!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that too!!! A work colleague once gave me one as I'd forgotten my lunch one day... my god it was awful. I had to discretely dispose of it as I didn't want to hurt my colleagues feelings as she had been kind to give it from me but deary me... vile! Hardly healthy and nutritious or tasty!!!!

Essshh! It's sometimes better to go without than eat those chemical things. Interseting how she's chemical inside and out.

Reactions: 8
She was eating things that looked like a cheap copy of twinkies. Full of transfats and other really really unhealthy stuff. It's probably as bad as smoking eating all that nasty factory long life food.

I go into poundland quite a bit and I've noticed they give no shits about professionalism or reputation and I like it lol

I took a computer mouse back and they didn't even care, threw it in the bin said grab a new one. He didn''t ask to see my receipt, and I didn't get a new one for the replacement. The bloke barely spoke English and he was the manager. The self serve tills voice is Elvis, they're hilarious. If u get something wrong they call you a hound dog n other rude things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was up North earlier today and noticed there is quite a big tie in with Poundstretcher and this woman. Sandwitch boards outside etc

She's with Poundstretchers 100%, Home Bargains and B&M. All her style, really.

Her husband's bought a few media articles lately. No different to the Beckhams buying daily articles.

Her fake 'surprise' is very telling. She can't even film herself for 5 secs showing a lamp without the goddamn filter. She makes me laugh, but for all the wrong reasons.

A friend suggested earlier that the amount of followers she has could be a large portion like us, incredulous at her toxic lifestyle. Not fans, just silently eating popcorn waiting for her next hospital visit, waiting for her to get a clue!

• Heart
I’m loving Poundland taking the piss using mrs pinch ?

oh and the Elvis tills in there were hilarious always had me in fits of laughter ?

If she's having slimfast and eating all the rubbish then no wonder she's anaemic and can't get her levels up! You'd think she'd eat a bit better being pregnant. I'm just waiting for generational diabetes or a really big baby!

Reactions: 9
She's only a few months preggers and already in hospital on a drip and being treated for deficiencies, still she's snacking on crap and chemicals or getting her mother to cook for her, her husband and even her dog two nights in a row. Her mother must know it's the only time she eats a proper meal with vegetables.

I don't get how anyone looks up to her. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.