Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she's getting away with this.

Her on this morning show

Regular looking, if a bit butch woman.

What she thinks she looks like now. She's used a filter!!

That's NOT her chin, eyebrows etc. Damn liar.

It's not okay to lie to your 'hinchers' Sophie. Do you think we are blind?

She said she's not gonna do anymore tv shows this last week, ofc not, we all saw what you really look like.

Sad thing is she looks fine as she is, but she's got this fake image going on of looking like a freaking fairy or something. I predict massive surgery in her future to try to look like the filter.

I def see the first girl in the top pic. So she hasn't changed that much apart from hair and lost weight. Hope she doesn't do a weightloss thing. ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
This one is for all the girls going in to beauty places asking for Mrs Hinch brows, and getting told it's impossible.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know how long her and her husband have been together?

Wonder what he would have made of her 10 years ago or looked the road she was on.

He looks the type so slag off the bigger girls with his mates in the clubs.

Reactions: 9
There is no way hinchs followers are genuine. Think about it - her fame came about - for being famous! People ONLY noticed her because she had so many followers. The herd mentality ensued and people wanted to see what the fuss was about (not much lol)

Her husband in social media or PR or whatever means he can get her inches in the papers - journalists are eager for anything to talking about.

She clearly had some money behind he really to get started, then when real money came in - well a small portion of that could go to getting her to a million followers.

It just isn’t organic to grow that much. If she had 250k, I’d believe it. But her Instagram is shite.

Reactions: 9
I'm the exact same as you so yesterday I sent some screenshots off to the ASA. I've had a reply back stating that my "complaint has been passed over for assessment and a complaint executive will be in touch in due course"
I previously reported her and their response was that she had breached the advertising codes and they said they would take steps to address this but I honestly think she makes her only rules and thinks she's above the law.
Its the CMA that have brought in the new rules not ASA!

Reactions: 1
You guys are disgusting. You’re picking apart every tiny detail of Sophie’s life and quite frankly it’s bullying and abuse. Why are you digging up old social media posts from accounts that aren’t even used anymore, screenshotting Sophie & Jamie’s LinkedIn accounts etc. I get that they’re public profiles and they should maybe have made them more private once they started getting a following online but why are you acting like detectives and speculating on their careers etc, it’s non of your business. These accounts haven’t been publically announced on her Instagram so she obviously doesn’t want them to be public information.

Exposing personal details like her personal phone number and post code is ridiculous. WHY? Would you like your private information leaked online? And I don’t care if you say she shouldn’t have put them in a public comment, she’s probably forgotten all about it and there’s no need for you to stalk her to drag things up and expose PRIVATE contact details and her location. That’s dangerous and a security risk. The mods really should get on this and delete the post with her postcode and phone number. Isn’t that your whole purpose in being a moderator??

Then you have the audacity to comment on their marriage, suggesting Jamie would be degrading to the “old” Sophie is rude and disrespectful. The 10 year difference is not THAT extreme, you can tell she’s the same person and yes she looks different but she’s still the same person!! So many of these 10 year challenges show changes in weight, hair colour etc... it’s normal! You already knew how she felt about posting the first pic with what she wrote on her stories and I think she was really brave to post it when she clearly felt insecure about it. And the bitching about filters is just stupid. She’s not trying to be fake or pretend she looks like a filter, SHE’S JUST USING A FILTER. She looks like everyone does when they use filters, stop trying to make things more deep then they need to be.

You’re all obnoxious, rude and disgusting people who have nothing better to do than try and tear down someone who’s doing nothing to you. Stop bullying her, and stop the incessant commenting on her appearance, marriage, pregnancy and everything else that doesn’t concern you. You’re all so sure she reads here so why are you being so abusive and nasty if you genuinely think she’s going to read your comments?? You’re just pathetic bullies who hide behind their anonymous accounts with nothing better to do than spread hate and negativity.
Away back to your sink and play with your minky. ?
Oh and Sophie if you're reading the comments... take Henry out for a walk instead of scolding the poor bugger for taking a piss on the lawn this morning... that's shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also why in God’s name are you all so obsessed with reporting her for not declaring ads when she literally always does AND says if she’s been gifted etc... do you have nothing else to do than constantly report someone. It’s non of your business and not your concern.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So.... by the look and tone of her latest Insta Story, she has (IMO) approached a shop assistant somewhat aggressively because there was a softener on the "mrs hinch recommends " shelf that was not a product she uses.

I find it rather hypocritical of her to slam a shop assistant (who was most likely told to fill those shelves with those products) in the way her Insta Story suggests when she is failing to adhere to the rules and regs on the majority of her posts!
lmao she was clearly JOKING

I’m not Sophie you idiot.
The first line I typed was aimed at you.
The second line was aimed at Sophie as you said "you're all so sure she reads here"
If you're gonna join a forum and participate then do try and keep up or has your brain been damaged with inhaling too much Zoflora. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lmao she was clearly JOKING
Yeah right because she's definitely NOT a self absorbed person is she??
She doesn't like media attention either and that's why she was showing herself looking at newspaper articles of herself on her stories the past 2 days running is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I’m not Sophie you idiot.

If she was so comfortable in herself and marriage etc, why can't she appear on her insta without a filter and no not everyone uses them not if you're over the age of 16 anyway.

Also the fact that she's missing out on TV opportunities why? So we all see what she really looks like and the fact that she feels the need to drink slimfast when she's pregnant! Wow she must be insecure.

No one here thinks there is anything wrong with her now or 10 years ago, but why so secret service and fake. The poor shop assistant she called out yesterday must have been confused, he will have thought THE Mrs Hinch has 6 daft butterflys flapping about her head on a permanent basis and did not recognise her. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.