Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll put her different types of anxiety in every drawer. So she doesn’t forget it again on a night out with Stace. Keep by front door. Thursday-‘pap anxious’ Sunday -‘shopping anxiety’ and so forth
Anxiety. Don’t leave home without it
(If you’re a lying, beggy wankspangle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
WTF is she planning to fill that with 🤦‍♀️ more tat arriving at Hinch Towers soon 🙄
We have loads of those in the garage, filled with tools, screws, nails etc. Am pretty sure their only tools are grey and filed in a labelled plastic wallet somewhere, she did say yesterday that her Dad fixed the wooden boxes to the kitchen wall for her, so DIY is obviously not their thing.

Maybe it's for storing her false eyelashes in.

Reactions: 2
"Jamie, wipe your dick with zoflora and talk to me about the organiser from ALDI, I'm feeling horny tonight"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
shes a sad witch come on harold u dont have any mates or life sorry to be blunt but he/she is a sad individual clearly shes scrapping the barrel looking for tit to post on the gram I would hate to be like her seriously

Reactions: 6
I really bleeping ate her so much 😡😡😡

Swipe ups, swipe ups, swipe ups for more and more organisers that nobody needs if you haven’t got enough crap! Get rid of unnecessary tit then you won’t need the bloody things! Gaaaaaah! Grrrrr and uuuuugh 😡😡😡🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Hello, I am new here but been reading Hinch posts for weeks.
I have also said the whole Instagram 'plot' has been well planned and has been in the making for a long time, it didnt just happen!
I am an older, single Mum for 21 years (and a complete cleanerholic 😆) I used to be a sales director and know most sales tricks going and this is definitely one of them...fairly well executed in the beginning and very easy to fall for if you are the sort who falls for smooth talking very highly trained sales people who will draw you in.
This hasnt been done alone?
I too followed it mainly because I enjoyed the challenge of guessing what came next, not for the cleaning because that is basic common sense? Now it's getting harder for her, harder to hide the bonuses, the luxury she is acquiring and the repeat sales push for the same products, so therefore bring in a bit of Aldi (unknown brand) and the girl next door image that won her followers so people start believing again...I think she is panicking slightly hence the ridiculous posts over the last few days, her life has turned a bit scary now because she has what she wanted and is frightened of losing it but she will because sales patter is short lived, holding peoples attention and keeping up an image for any length of time is almost impossible and as soon as the lies and sales tricks are seen through word spreads very quickly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Ohh guyzzz I've missed so much, working & trying to be an adult while poorly has wiped me out!
Cant believe I'll be around for thread 100, truly blessed 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this is not as jokey but just some ponderings I’ve had. As I’ve seen from many of you and would include myself in this as well. She makes us feel bad about ourselves and inadequate. We don’t have the same amount of time as she does to be able to do what she does and have such a ‘perfectly Hinched home’. She doesn’t have the money worries like many of us or a lot of the general worries that affect our daily lives.

So whenever we next feel those pangs of guilts and inadequacies. Remember this.
Who is profiting when I feel bad about myself? She is. She profits from our insecurities. She tries to make out she is just like us and so relatable, when she isn’t. We don’t profit from the insecurities of others.

Reactions: 30
Obviously all of her followers have got £240 spare during the last week of January for a spring wreath 🤦‍♀️ Some will be lucky if they have enough left for a loaf of bread. This woman grinds my gears soooooo much 😡

Reactions: 11
As if she fastened that organiser in, bloody hell 🤦🏻‍♀️ What tat is she going to fill it with now? She must have so much crap in her house!

Reactions: 3
Obviously all of her followers have got £240 spare during the last week of January for a spring wreath 🤦‍♀️ Some will be lucky if they have enough left for a loaf of bread. This woman grinds my gears soooooo much 😡
£240 on a ‘spring wreath’ - is it even a ‘thing’?
Yet her shopping bag is filled with instant crap, she eats tinned spaghetti out of a jug, feeds her son in instant ready meals and obviously can’t buy a jumper that FITS HER BLOODY SHOULDERS!
So relatable. . . ,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love a £300 wreath on my front door, instead there's bird shite on mine 😂🐦
Shocked her door is blue?!? Would of thought she would have got a different grey one rather than keep what the house came with that wreath is so pretty tbf tho

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.