Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have ptsd
i struggle-like many other people do-with day to day life
anything can be a trigger and I’m so lucky to have my amazing support system (my partner his fam my kids and friend) around me
i bloody wish a hot chocolate with cream was the cure
id drink it by the bucket if I thought it would help

bloody fake witch

Reactions: 12
the ones she shares most nights yes!
that's bad she doesn't credit the account. Looks like she sells prints too, she'd probably get a lot more followers if Hinch tagged her. Supporting small businesses and all that you say Soph? Happy to use her writing each night so you look deep and insightful to your followers, but won't properly credit the author 🤔

Reactions: 16
I'm sooooooooooo excited guyssss I got the text from Soph it's on the NTA let's look to see if we see our BFF.. Pickles.

(Ps. I don't follow you Soph, just joking).

Have you noticed the photos of pets and their owners that look like each other, Henry looks like Soph?
Especially when she has her hair half up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been a slow day for her that’s why she’s fanxious( good word btw) worrying about her bank balance. Anyhow how about Hinch comes back on Tattle for the Ntas ( National tattle awards) and thanks us all for getting her to #100 threads ATB

Reactions: 4
View attachment 77225Nice fake follower you’ve got there Zoph. Might want to get your Gleam Insta censor to get their Kermit Cloff out and tidy up your followers! Promoting fake goods? Tut tut.

And genuine fox fur 🤢 real nice!
Is there a way that we can report bots? I might start aiming to do some everyday, it will be my good deed of the day 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Feeling that more and more are fed up and speaking up.
View attachment 77242
View attachment 77246
I literally hate the term hinching. It literally means nothing 🤬🤬
How can it mean cleaning but then you have hinchmas and Hinchoween and other nonsense they come up with.

Yeah 13 minutes ago she eventually gritted her teeth and liked / commented on staceys post 😆
And all the arse lickers are coming out saying how they love their friendship. If she was a true friend she wouldn’t have waited 2 hour and after she didn’t get the award to comment.

Reactions: 13
I deffo think that note is in her writing again. It's like she has tried to write differently but to me it looks like her writing. I might be wrong just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Aah poor Soph can't get out the car. She must be so exhausted from all that shopping and drinking hot chocolate. It's okay though as she's going to chill out for the evening. Isn't this what she's been doing all day, actually for months?? #noclue

Reactions: 15
National TATTLE Awards!
Let's do it.
Catergories: most memorable description.
Vom wagon
Thrush bomb
Jabba the mut
Over to you ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.