Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh get off ur high horse soph, been invited my ass. She’s so full of tit I can smell her in the midlands.
She would love to do DOI and would be on loose women just like that.
If she had been invited she would be there with bells on.
Fuckin liar
Her mum got so keen she was at DOI with writing it on her tada list that of course she would have said yes! Her management team would never have allowed her not to go because it would have boosted publicity!

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually think Jamie is home. I know she said she’s gonna watch it with her boys but she tends to have a small peek of him when he’s there. But if he is there how can he not cringe at that.
Even when he watches it back! My husband would be mortified!

Reactions: 9
Let’s say she did get what she wants and one day get invited to these award ceremonies, would it ever be enough? Or would she just start targeting people more famous than Stace to continually increase her exposure and ‘fame’.
Dressing up in a fleece with Pretty Hurts playing over it...no words.
She has so much to be thankful for but it so often seems to be about what she isn’t doing or hasn’t got. Her hinchers aspire to have 10% of her life but she doesn’t seem to appreciate that at all, it’s so sad 😔

Reactions: 12
Why would you act like a grade “A” bleep. If you were “ invited” why say “ one day “ I might go... 😡do they not serve hot chocolate for your “ anxiety “

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you act like a grade “A” bleep. If you were “ invited” why say “ one day “ I might go... 😡do they not serve hot chocolate for your “ anxiety “
Bingo! Exactly. It’s not your anxiety preventing you from going hun it’s because you’ve not been invited as your aren’t a television celeb! What a weapon!

• Haha
Touch that bloody necklace 1 more time!!! Honestly dont know why it irritates me so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I’m going to sleep tonight knowing I’m not an desperate BEG on the gram to go to an awards ceremony to something completely unrelated to anything I’ve ever done. I can sleep soundly at night knowing I am not making an absolute tit of myself in front of 3mil (sorry conservative estimate of 50% less than that) followers!

Soph, why you so fame thirsty? Get ya self back on that filtered water hun!

I definitely don’t think she was invited to the NTAs. Plus, she only remembered a few hours ago that it’s on tonight.

I am cringing SO hard watching her stories, what the duck is she doing.

For the national tattle awards can I put some suggestions forward?
We must have a grazing table with the sausages touching the strawberries
We need a rose wall
Giant lit up 100 for us all to sit on top of
We'll need to see if H & M (relatable cause we're normal) will gift us some dresses
We need a snow machine for the red carpet
A medley of Michael Bolton, Beyonce, Eva Cassidy playing in repeat
We need someone to sign autographs on behalf of all of us... They can alter their writing slightly

Feel free to add more
Naturally I expect this one s being hosted in a field?

Reactions: 1
Here comes the wedding pics!

Aw mrs hinch your soooo beautiful 🤮🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.