Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget the book tour when the anxiety was fine, she didn't need fields to get her through the day. Probably couldn't see the fields because of the £ signs in her eyes

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha she’s hilarious with how much she reads here BUT I DON’T READ ANYFIN FROM THESE NASTY TROLLS GUYZ

I hAvE bEeN iNvItEd To BiG eVeNtS i JuSt DoNt WaNnA gO

Sit down Soph, you weren’t invited.
Your names not down you’re not coming in!

HINCH WHO?! 🤔 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think jamie sits there staring at her while she’s filming and as soon as she stops recording calls her a lying bleep? How cringe!
I don’t actually think Jamie is home. I know she said she’s gonna watch it with her boys but she tends to have a small peek of him when he’s there. But if he is there how can he not cringe at that.

Reactions: 4
What in gods name is she doing on her bleeping stories now. She’s so embarrassing. Even I want to crawl in a hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinch wasn't invited to the NTAs, let's all have a pitty party for her blessomes!
20200128_222517.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So shy of a camera, so anxious

Ladies and gents I give u the biggest twit in the uk!!!
urgh this is totes for the daily Mail. She wants her mug in the papers tomorrow so she’s taken the granny filter off 🤣 the level of beg and desperation is unreal!

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20200128-221359_Instagram.jpg

So she's basically admitting that her goal is to become famous. What a sad twit.
It really annoys me how easy it is to become famous these days. I'm a huge Queen fan and they had to work really bloody hard to become as big as they are now, even after freddie mercury's death they are still touring. Not just them but a lot of other singers/bands out there. All the actors/actresses who had to go through drama school and crappy auditions just to get where they are today. Then you get this dick who just filmed herself cleaning her own bog nearly everyday, sprayed zoflora and lenor about like it's an air freshener and rinsed people out of every penny she could get her grubby little hands on. So inspirational 🙄 you know what soph, I actually hope you do become the celeb you so desperately want to be because right now you're not famous enough for the media to give two shits about all the dodgy things you get up to, but once you're famous enough then the truth will all come out, you've ruined it for yourself all you had to do was just carry on with the "little old me" act but you just couldn't help yourself, you had to bully people, set your army on people, you just have to have the last say. There's just too much drama surrounding you now.

Sorry for the rant but I've had a bottle (or two 🤫) of wine and I'm sick of this tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For the national tattle awards can I put some suggestions forward?
We must have a grazing table with the sausages touching the strawberries
We need a rose wall
Giant lit up 100 for us all to sit on top of
We'll need to see if H & M (relatable cause we're normal) will gift us some dresses
We need a snow machine for the red carpet
A medley of Michael Bolton, Beyonce, Eva Cassidy playing in repeat
We need someone to sign autographs on behalf of all of us... They can alter their writing slightly

Feel free to add more

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She sooo wants to go to these events.. it seems like she’s sad she’s not at this celeb level like Stacey. Deep down she wants all the glam that comes with being a ‘celeb’

she’s clearly lying about being invited to events like that because she would go, I think it’s weird she’s not mentioned it before until she’s watched tonight’s NTAs, she obviously imagining herself getting dressed up and going hence why she’s now googling the dresses, wishing that was her.

It’s like she’s bitter and needs to remind us that she’s just as important as these celeb .. ‘don’t you know guys I get Invited to these glamorous events’
The only event I remeber hinch being invited was that opening of the new home Bargains (where she wore the floppy hat)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.