Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen a compost heap/bin in their garden? Theres not much point in buying a caddy if you are still going to chuck the peelings etc in the bin
Have we ever seen her do gardening?? I bet she'll hasn't actually thought as far as what on earth she's going to do with compost! She just sees things she wants and buys them with no thought as to whether she actually needs it or what she's going to do with it.

Reactions: 5
WHAT IS SHE PUTTING IN THE BASKETS? WHERE DOES SHE FIND ROOM FOR THE BASKETS? DOES SHE PUT BASKETS INSIDE BASKETS WHAT THE HELL?! Also, how much compostable waste are you getting from a baby food pouch or a Mug Shot?! Weirdo.

I like your utility basket Soph. You should be my “Narnia” under the sink. Looks more like Chernobyl because I just throw whatever in and forget about it. There’s a microfibre cloth stuck to some kind of liquid that I think is from the dishwasher. It doesn’t smell so I’ve not dealt with it. I keep several brands of washing detergent tabs inside an Ariel box but I don’t think any are aerial. I have one bottle of Zoflora I’ve had since summer.
She puts baskets on her kitchen walls she said 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ran out of cupboards spaces.

Reactions: 4
Why is she giving us a tour of the middle aisle in Aldi. If I want to buy something I will buy it not cause this melt is promoting it and usually what she does promote I won’t buy. Was glad she didn’t buy the Aldi bibs I have picked up

Reactions: 11
Many years ago now after a particularly gruelling chemo day, I sat in my car ( yes, had only myself to take me- so would stay at hospital for few hours after ) and fell asleep, it was quite ‘funny’ as my friend/neighbour kept ringing my mobile and thought I’d died because I didn’t stir, she tentatively came to the side window and I scared her senseless by looking at her from the corner of my eyes 😂

I got called all sorts of names for not switching my mobile from silent .

Does soph mean like that ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
has jdog been down bookies today and that's why shes manic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe that's why hinch has felt "bad" all day and was thankful for her "health" this morning. What with her blood disorder, fucked up band, anxiety and eating disorder, she's not in the absolute best health but I guess you have to be grateful it's not a whole lot worse 😕
I bet if she had a call from Stacey to get her glad rags on she would be at the door in 20 mins!!

Many years ago now after a particularly gruelling chemo day, I sat in my car ( yes, had only myself to take me- so would stay at hospital for few hours after ) and fell asleep, it was quite ‘funny’ as my friend/neighbour kept ringing my mobile and thought I’d died because I didn’t stir, she tentatively came to the side window and I scared her senseless by looking at her from the corner of my eyes 😂

I got called all sorts of names for not switching my mobile from silent .

Does soph mean like that ?
I hope you are okay now? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she giving us a tour of the middle aisle in Aldi. If I want to buy something I will buy it not cause this melt is promoting it and usually what she does promote I won’t buy. Was glad she didn’t buy the Aldi bibs I have picked up
I follow an account called cleaning with Laura. She takes you to all these shops to show you what's on offer BUT she's always done it..... Maybe hinch is copying

Reactions: 9
I man waiting for the hinchers to tag her in photos of their meeting her today....😂🤣
I don’t believe there were any hinchers at all.

I follow an account called cleaning with Laura. She takes you to all these shops to show you what's on offer BUT she's always done it..... Maybe hinch is copying

So if the hincher didn't come over then how did she get the note
A waitress handed it to her on a golden tray laced with lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever seen a compost heap/bin in their garden? Theres not much point in buying a caddy if you are still going to chuck the peelings etc in the bin
There aren't any peelings, you can't peel plastic veg and any actual veg she buys is already peeled and chopped 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does she have the brass neck to complain about her day, when all she does is make a pathetic effort to clean her house? Pretty much round the clock childcare, an obese dog that doesn’t get a hint of a walk, two stay at home parents who don’t lift a finger in the kitchen, get most of the things most of us pay for, for free.. the list goes on!

But she has the gall to expect normal, hardworking, decent people mainly at the lower end of the earning spectrum to feel sorry for her? And her overwhelming privilege? Sorry but it makes me sick. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her and she’s beneath contempt. I really feel for some of the posters on here today. It’s probably not of much comfort to people who have it tough but at least you’re genuine people with genuine relationships to those around you. Rather than being a fake and a fraud. Like Grinch and the phoneys she’s idolising tonight at the NTAs.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
good point tattle army feel free to slide into my inbox tell me how adoring I am how I've inspired u all 😂😂😂😂
Oh pj can I call you that? After all I feel like you are my BFF. I doubt you’ll even see this message but I wanted to say how you’ve changed my life!!! Before, I was a sad sack of poo fumbling around trying to put cleaning cloths up my nose and bum but you have shown me the way. I don’t know where I would be without you!!! Bless you PJ and have a happy pjing day. send my love to MrPJ and PJ Jr and TubbaTheLard too! #pjarmy #imapjinger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh gosh my heart breaks for people in situations like this💔 please see your GP, I had to force my Mum to see a doctor about her depression and I'm so glad I did. If it helps write it down and hand the piece of paper to your doctor instead of talking about it.

Frustrates so much how she uses anxiety as and when it suits her based on what she's doing that day!!!
Don’t feel embarrassed ❤ I know anxiety makes us feel like tit and gets you in a shame loop, but you don’t have to live like this. I promise. You are entitled to and deserve more ❤
Don’t feel embarrassed ❤ I know anxiety makes us feel like tit and gets you in a shame loop, but you don’t have to live like this. I promise. You are entitled to and deserve more ❤
Please, please see your GP. Don't be embarrassed. It took me a very long time to go, but I forced myself. You will probably feel relieved after the appointment, which helps in itself. There is definitely help for you, don't seek it through a bottle, that can open a whole new can of worms ❤
❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
had best news ever today lol.. was having botox today birthday treat to myself and girls in the clinic and I was chatting in general and grinch came into conversation and you know what none of them like her we did have a good witch about her 😂😂😂

ps it's my birthday cause I'm so self obsessed please shower with me with birthday messages tell me how fab I am

joking obviously ppl 😂😂😂😂
Happy Birthday do you know how fab your are 😁 , hope you've had a great day .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.