Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complement each other?
I must have missed her saying well done to Joe on DOI
Be nice to each other?
When you're not posting peoples names multiple times so the army can target them
Don't compete?
So when Stacey posted about her saucepans, you didn't immediately get there first.
Or when Stacy posted about loving keeping Rex warm after a bath with a towel off the radiator, you didn't then post about the Winnie the Pooh baby grow to keep him warm after swimming.

How do these twats not see through her?
I think that what all this so called worry is about...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s in her car outside her house saying she doesn’t have the energy to get out?? Well it’s been a busy day the Hinch: swimming, shopping in Aldi, home bargains and Next, time for a little drink in Costa and bump into some hinchers. I mean it’s tough work.
Don’t embarrass yourself love - everytime you open your mouth I cringe. This woman is uninspiring, encouraging others to damage the planet (endless use of plastic wipes, chemicals) - she is a total waste of space! Not what our society needs. Cannot stand the filters she uses either. She really gets on my wick! I hope this embarrassing charade doesn’t last and comes to an end fairly sharply.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh pj can I call you that? After all I feel like you are my BFF. I doubt you’ll even see this message but I wanted to say how you’ve changed my life!!! Before, I was a sad sack of poo fumbling around trying to put cleaning cloths up my nose and bum but you have shown me the way. I don’t know where I would be without you!!! Bless you PJ and have a happy pjing day. send my love to MrPJ and PJ Jr and TubbaTheLard too! #pjarmy #imapjinger
aww thank you hun people like u make my day love to u all my #tattlearmy 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
#100 Alexandra Burke’s singing Hallelujah, the snow machine is blowing but don’t like Hinchy fool ya - baskets, swipe ups and grey decor, hinch may have won the battle but the tattle army will win the war

Reactions: 11
After the whole Instagram account where the lady died (don’t know her name because I didn't follow her) I’ve decided life is too short to watch some stuck up cow shine her sink! She is the most ungrateful person and I just can’t be arsed with her fake stories. So fly high sofie rose I will no longer be watching your stories or giving you content! I will still be on tattle though to watch the tit show fall apart 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t follow these threads because they go too fast! But just came to say I bet Hinch is fuming she didn’t get an invite the the NTA’s 🤣 she IS a huge celeb after all ITV!!

Reactions: 11
Incidentally for any hinchers reading, don’t waste your money on that compost caddy, it’s about four times too small for the compost bin liners ( they are ok from hb) and though it might be ok for someone who has so little veg peelings, it is not suitable for even a single person, not cost effective as you’d use a bin liner every meal

Reactions: 7
Haven’t caught up so not sure if this has already been gone over but just watching her walking round aldi on stories and is her new thing pointing out cheap stuff for her hinchers to buy to make her seem to more relatable and ‘like us’ without actually buying any of it because she wouldn’t be seen dead with it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
£200 per month on psychotherapy has all been for nothing??? Although I'm planning to get hot chocolate AFTER therapy today, from the drive through Maccy D's (along with the burger of course).

Has she ever actually said if she has anxiety about specific things? Or a generalised disorder? I struggle to understand other people's anxiety; mine is centered around worrying I've upset people or made them angry by doing or saying the wrong thing or not following the rules. Holding down a job is a nightmare sometimes. I don't really know how the generalised disorder presents and how it affects the people who have it.
I have generalised anxiety disorder, and it does cover a broad spectrum. I have certain triggers, and perhaps she has some less common ones. That being said I agree with @Ashila that Hinch presents anxiousness but never really seems to suffer anxiety in the crippling way. I am pretty high functioning as these things go, but I still wouldn’t make the choices Hinch does. Exposing my baby online to a massive audience for example would definitely make me extremely anxious.

Reactions: 12
I wondered how long it would take to do a swipe up of that art set. Everything she does is set up for the gram it's pathetic. What's more pathetic is that her sheep will all be buying these colouring pencils now 🤦‍♀️
I can’t bear this eBay tat. Such poor quality, cheap, nasty, probably Chinese. I can’t even bring myself to check it out on the Swipe Up. She should be supporting small businesses or encouraging people to shop in their High Streets.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion 100#

Hinch is writing herself love letters, her anxiety just keeps getting better, tattle isn’t the unsettler!

Reactions: 3
Complement each other?
I must have missed her saying well done to Joe on DOI
Be nice to each other?
When you're not posting peoples names multiple times so the army can target them
Don't compete?
So when Stacey posted about her saucepans, you didn't immediately get there first.
Or when Stacy posted about loving keeping Rex warm after a bath with a towel off the radiator, you didn't then post about the Winnie the Pooh baby grow to keep him warm after swimming.

How do these twats not see through her?
I think that what all this so called worry is about...
An "author" that thinks 'each other' is one word 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.