Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just wanted to say thank you to everyone, having a bit of a melt down earlier with my problems etc but coming on here makes me realise I’m not alone in how I’m feeling .. so thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 37
WHY DOES SHE POST ANONYMOUS LOVE LETTERS BUT HAS NO ISSUE WITH NAMING AND SHAMING. SHOW YOUR "HINCHERS" SOME LOVE YOU STUPID twit. YOU WOULD BE NO ONE WITHOUT THESE BRAINLESS SHEEP! .... that I once was but found this lovely site. Oh dark days of the past.

Reactions: 24
Probably 😆 She comes across the kind of person that hates anyone that does better than her. I think it’s why she so desperately does the swipe ups to try and make as much money as possible before she is totally irrelevant especially since Stacey now does the cleaning and organised thing plus seems less of a twit than Mrs Hinch 😆

Oh and notice she’s mentioned the Next purchases she probably sat in the car reading Tattle 😂
Sometimes I sound like Robert diNero as I say
"You talkin' to me?"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT IS SHE PUTTING IN THE BASKETS? WHERE DOES SHE FIND ROOM FOR THE BASKETS? DOES SHE PUT BASKETS INSIDE BASKETS WHAT THE HELL?! Also, how much compostable waste are you getting from a baby food pouch or a Mug Shot?! Weirdo.

I like your utility basket Soph. You should be my “Narnia” under the sink. Looks more like Chernobyl because I just throw whatever in and forget about it. There’s a microfibre cloth stuck to some kind of liquid that I think is from the dishwasher. It doesn’t smell so I’ve not dealt with it. I keep several brands of washing detergent tabs inside an Ariel box but I don’t think any are aerial. I have one bottle of Zoflora I’ve had since summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I’ve really struggled with her stuff today. Just none of it adds up—consumed with anxiety and goes to a busy retail park. Can‘t get out the car, but then showing her haul of tat in full saleswoman mode. Does she know that wooden and felt vegetables don’t compost?
Has anyone ever seen a compost heap/bin in their garden? Theres not much point in buying a caddy if you are still going to chuck the peelings etc in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She says she “loves you all” she could never be bothered to reply when I used to reach out to her same with a good friend that fell for her BS and always messaged but Hinch never even read or replied the ones she does share are either fake or they can benefit her in some way as she doesn’t engage with any of her followers she’s such an idiot and mentioning NTAs I think she’s obsessed with reading here.

Reactions: 14
A dash of anxiety today to tie in perfectly with flogging her book as a self help guide. It’s been a long time since she tried flogging the app ‘Calm’, which as good as it is, is a whopping £34.99 a year (for full use of its tools and uses) so perhaps she’ll mention this soon?
She will now you’ve reminded her ☺

• Haha
Going to watch rhe NTAs not a mention or a good luck to Stacey and loose women. Probably raging she didn't get an invite

Reactions: 19
I imagine the anxiety today has stemmed from her reading here and firstly seeing the thread title 🤣🤣 that’s before she’s read comments.

Also I bet she’s raging that she’s not on the guest list for tonight’s NTA’S (because ur no celeb)

I hope we don’t see Ronnie in the bath, I don’t believe we have seen him in it since the safe guarding comments on here last week.

Not so anxious as to stay indoors and seclude urself from the world eh soph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh, I see she’s been writing notes to herself again whilst sipping on her hot chocolate.

“To Soph, love Soph”

ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
had best news ever today lol.. was having botox today birthday treat to myself and girls in the clinic and I was chatting in general and grinch came into conversation and you know what none of them like her we did have a good witch about her 😂😂😂

ps it's my birthday cause I'm so self obsessed please shower with me with birthday messages tell me how fab I am

joking obviously ppl 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her “Debbie downer” day is absolutely a deflated relatisation that she still hasn’t made it anywhere near “celeb” status yet, what with the NTA’s on tonight.
Her insta feed is probably full of all the people she aspires to be like (because she’s hardly gonna waste her time watching her herd of loyal sheep’s stories is she 🙄) getting ready and having their hair and nails done etc and she’s depressed because she hasn’t quite made it there herself yet.
100% transparent.
Oh and I love the compost bin purchase. Because let’s all pretend Sophie gives a flying duck about the environment. She’s probably allergic to even the idea of being responsible and accountable for her own actions, never mind the world.

Reactions: 22
had best news ever today lol.. was having botox today birthday treat to myself and girls in the clinic and I was chatting in general and grinch came into conversation and you know what none of them like her we did have a good witch about her 😂😂😂

ps it's my birthday cause I'm so self obsessed please shower with me with birthday messages tell me how fab I am

joking obviously ppl 😂😂😂😂
Happy birthday! Hopefully someone sent you an anonymous love letter at some point😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.