Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I followed a lady by the name of Rachel who Grinch also followed and it was announced today she had passed away due to her illness she had. It's interesting Grinch will post about Kobe but not her, a mother of 3 and fellow instamum...maybe I'm looking into this too far by it's pissed me off not even a comment from the Grinch on the grid or a story passing on condolences...could be cause I'm 33 weeks pregnant too but duck sakes, Soph, you are something else.
Maybe that's why hinch has felt "bad" all day and was thankful for her "health" this morning. What with her blood disorder, fucked up band, anxiety and eating disorder, she's not in the absolute best health but I guess you have to be grateful it's not a whole lot worse 😕

Reactions: 4
Another “anonymous” note - wtf 😂😂😂😂

She’s absolutely winding us all up!

Fair play Hinch. You got us!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So when she got the anonymous love letter in Costa she said aw I wish you’d of come over (or something like that)
She gets home and says she met some cute hinchers today

So....

Was she mobbed by hinchers AND got a love note, all in one day

OR

Is she a big fat liar! 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s remembered the NTA’s are on tonight but still no mention of good luck to her bestie Stacey. I bet she’s green with envy and has a severe case of FOMO

Reactions: 18
She’s remembered the NTA’s are on tonight but still no mention of good luck to her bestie Stacey. I bet she’s green with envy and has a severe case of FOMO
You would think she would have encouraged her followers to vote for Loose Women or whatever show it is that Stacey is involved with. Some friend you are Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 27
had best news ever today lol.. was having botox today birthday treat to myself and girls in the clinic and I was chatting in general and grinch came into conversation and you know what none of them like her we did have a good witch about her 😂😂😂

ps it's my birthday cause I'm so self obsessed please shower with me with birthday messages tell me how fab I am

joking obviously ppl 😂😂😂😂
Happy Birthday!🎉 I hope you’re going to pop a wax melt on and enjoy a jug of mugshot to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’m gonna watch the nta’s with all the boys’

all the boys? So Jamie, her bloody fat DOG and her 7 month old who won’t have a clue what’s going on?

Oh my god she is a nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘I’m gonna watch the nta’s with all the boys’

all the boys? So Jamie, her bloody fat DOG and her 7 month old who won’t have a clue what’s going on?

Oh my god she is a nutter
I honestly think she doesn’t have a friend that’s “normal”... she’s probably lost them through all this whirlwind of fake fame.... because if she was my pal I’d tell her she’s behaving like an absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tears are coming!!!!!
She’s definitely been reading here, she needs her weekly we love you soph from her sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey, Aldi in Maldon is a lot quieter than our local one. It's like a war zone in ours at school run time with stressed out mums dragging their kids round the aisles on their way back from school. Even I avoid it at that time of day and I'm lucky enough not to have anxiety problems
Yes same here in Beveley. But she lives in a tiny village only a few pop in, that's why the pool was empty. Or because they know she's famous and they empty the store. My bad I live in a Town lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes Sophy some of us do sit outside our houses in our cars to tired to go in that's because we have been at work all day and now have to go in clean up, sort washing, unpack the shopping, cook dinner, sort out the kids etc etc etc! Some of us haven't spent the day drinking hot chocolate and shopping for more crappy baskets. So duck of with your fake anxiety give me sympathy bollocks. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s looking like we will hit thread #100 very soon 🥂 the snow machine is on standby along with Leona Lewis and Eva Cassidy on constant repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.