Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hot chocolate is the miracle cure incase you didn’t know guyzzzzz she really takes the piss. Funny how she can film herself when her anxiety hits her when I know friends who genuinely struggle and it’s the last thing they would do she’s such a melt. Also how fake were the swimming videos
I can’t leave the house on my own because of my anxiety , am not quite sure she understands what it actually is, I think what she’s experiencing is paranoia x

Reactions: 10
Content is poor today soph. “Anyone else love that random aisle in Aldi?” Yes love. Everyone loves it. It’s nothing new so you won’t get in the papers for a new hack. “Read all about it! Mrs hinch makes brand new discovery in Aldi! Hinchers are beside themselves!”

Reactions: 22
Oooooh and there’s where I’ve been going wrong. I hate hot chocolate so that is why my anxiety never seems to go. If only I knew this 6 years ago when I was diagnosed with depression xxx

Reactions: 5
I don't particularly want to defend her, but we have seen sertraline in her medicine box which is the same thing I am on for my anxiety. Someone in her house is on it, why not her? And I find it allows me to function really normally most days. Less time spent hiding under the duvet, more time working or doing my hobby (singing in a choir which is bloody fantastic for your mental health if you can just be brave enough to take the first step!).

A busy coffee shop on a bad day is a definite no for me though.
I took Sertraline when I had depression; it was massively helpful.

Reactions: 3
OK guuuuys I have a dilemma! (Really I do!)

My sister has asked for a vase 'like Mrs Hinch's in the kitchen' for her birthday. I've spent the past day looking through the insta but can find it and can't find even a similar one on ebay... any helpful ideas would be gratefully received xx
I think she bought it from Dunhelm . Worth a look

Aldi all done.move next door to home bargains now.
She won't show as what she picked up in next though nor the vests she bought in sports direct?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she bought more baskets 🙄🙄

At least she'll be able to find a use for these as they are prelabled. I'm sad we won't be able to get to see her label maker 😂😂

What a life, is this what hinchers live for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey, Aldi in Maldon is a lot quieter than our local one. It's like a war zone in ours at school run time with stressed out mums dragging their kids round the aisles on their way back from school. Even I avoid it at that time of day and I'm lucky enough not to have anxiety problems

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.