Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt so sad when I watched the stories of him swimming. He should be splashing and babbling and laughing but nothing. Stone face 🙁🙁
He does seem to have mastered the smirk though which makes me smile, like he knows something we all don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s allowed to interact with Rex obvs for the gram 🙄

Take him to a bloody playgroup and let him go nuts with some play dough ffs.
Exactly. There is so much to do with babies at that age. And it’s great for mums too. She acts like all her followers are her friends but I bet she’s incredibly lonely.

Reactions: 10
Full face of make up - check
Hair blow dried - check
10 people to film you - check
Fake tan - check
Disinterested baby - check
Emasculated husband - check
Omnipresent mum and niece - check
Several #gifted bags full of #gifted shite - check

LET’S GO SWIMMING 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Exactly. There is so much to do with babies at that age. And it’s great for mums too. She acts like all her followers are her friends but I bet she’s incredibly lonely.
When I was on maternity leave we pretty much had an ‘activity’ for every day of the week because I would have lost my mind at home. I know some people hate them but I would have been so desperately lonely without our baby groups. I’m not saying I’ve made best friends or anything but just being able to go and have a coffee and know that my child is entertained and no one actually gave a tit that I looked like hell was enough.

I’m assuming she didn’t do NCT or anything like that because she’s too important. So who is she getting all her parenting support and companionship from exactly? Randomers from Instagram who just worship her? It’s not healthy!

Reactions: 29
Sad to see Ronnie in a very fluffy snowsuit in the car seat too 🙁 not only does that endanger her own child but it’s a bad influence and message to send to her very obsessed mummy followers that it’s ok to do that 🥴

Reactions: 27
Really grates on me too. I’ve recently found out that I’m expecting through what seems like a miracle after being told that it would be pretty much impossible to conceive and to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do once baby arrives in September. My husband works away a lot, neither sets of parents are close, and all of my friends live in Oxford and I’m 25 miles away so worry it will just be me, the cats and a baby that I am in no way prepared for muddling through on our tod all day 😱
Congrats! I don’t live near family or friends and I struggled but the health visitors and mum and baby groups are a god send! Terrifying at first granted but I’m now 4.5 years on still just me and the pint sized version but we do pretty good

Reactions: 11
I think it’s water babies or something like that. It’s some kind of baby swimming lesson but she’s obviously having a private one coz God forbid Ronnie interacts with other children his age.
Maybe if Rrronnie saw other kids his age splashing about he would too! He needs to be around other kids for stimulation. Poor kid sees the same adult faces day after day.

Reactions: 23
Imagine being so self obsessed that you colour in a book about your life?!

Why is she so info colouring anyway when she clearly hates colour?

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and I'm going to try and have a Hinch detox but I have serious Tattle FOMO 🤣
see how the fat boy slim needs double page even in the book hes a lard arse

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The swimming teacher much cringe when she arrives. Whole Family day out. Not knowing If it’s piss or fake tan trailing in the water when she moves. Eye lashes floating in the pool. Worst nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Very jealous of your week away!! Did you go anywhere nice?

I could have been thread 97 actually! Not your fault don’t sorry about it! Was making sure I wasn’t going mad!
We are still here and enjoying some family time although I forgot how stressful life is away with 3 children let alone an extra on in tow 😂 we are just in the north of Norfolk, my in laws have a lodge here so we’ve snuck off to that!

feel like I’m doing a hinch in the countryside
Do you wanna see my fields? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m now going to catch up on her stories and go back through the thread to see what I’ve been missing out on. Signal here is dire thank god for WiFi

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200127-220426.jpg

Off topic kind of,
Looks like you rattled someone 😂
First post, I normally just lurk & follow silently agreeing with everything you all say but I just wanted to share x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ
Just saw the make up one.
her sponges... 4??? Jesus
She did a wash just for them? how much make up does she apply??
thought she was no good at make up (sorry if it’s been said)
And why is ron Jon long legs in his baby car seat still in Tesco
Sit him up in the trolley poor boy
God she drives me

• Haha
Full face of make up - check
Hair blow dried - check
10 people to film you - check
Fake tan - check
Disinterested baby - check
Emasculated husband - check
Omnipresent mum and niece - check
Several #gifted bags full of #gifted shite - check

LET’S GO SWIMMING 👍
“Emasculated husband”???

it’s 2020 for goodness sake, what on Earth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 76906
Off topic kind of,
Looks like you rattled someone 😂
First post, I normally just lurk & follow silently agreeing with everything you all say but I just wanted to share x
So someone joined up called us all bitter angry nasty women and was surprised they were banned 😂

Tell her to go onto the rave thread 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ
Just saw the make up one.
her sponges... 4??? Jesus
She did a wash just for them? how much make up does she apply??
thought she was no good at make up (sorry if it’s been said)
And why is ron Jon long legs in his baby car seat still in Tesco
Sit him up in the trolley poor boy
God she drives me
It’s OK!!!!! DON’T PANIC, GUYYYYYYYZZZZZZZ, she washes at 30°c! 🙄

• Haha
Sorry Im probably gonna get shot down for saying this but I dont agree with posting comments like this.
Whatever her mam and dad have done in the past has duck all to do with what auld hinchys doing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her cult, her hoarding, her misusing cleaning products, her single handedly encouraging everything that goes against looking after our environment, thats what should be getting talked about not whether her dads got other kids etc

Thats my opinion anyway please dont block me 🙄😉
I agree BUT she has obviously always wanted fame and we all know what goes with it. Your name and close friends and family get dragged. It happens to even nice stars. So really she should know it’s coming

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.