Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the 99 problems and a blank book (can’t remember exactly) had more likes!
That was mine and it did but hey I’m not like Soph I don’t hold a grudge 😅😅

I’m literally so behind on threads
Hubby surprised us all to a week away so I’m trying to read and catch up when I’m on my phone but I’m enjoying the time away from Mrs Maldon to be fair 😂

Reactions: 9
Really grates on me too. I’ve recently found out that I’m expecting through what seems like a miracle after being told that it would be pretty much impossible to conceive and to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do once baby arrives in September. My husband works away a lot, neither sets of parents are close, and all of my friends live in Oxford and I’m 25 miles away so worry it will just be me, the cats and a baby that I am in no way prepared for muddling through on our tod all day 😱
If you just do the exact opposite to what Hinch is doing you will be just fine 😉🤭

Is that Ronnie swimming with Mummaz and Jamie? Because I don’t understand this without Eva Cassidy singing over the top. Can someone please clarify.
Ha!!!! And there it is....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know about anyone else, but taking my baby swimming at 7 months old my face would not of stayed on.. The splashing they used to do was ridiculous! How can you swim with a full face on like that

Reactions: 22
It annoys the absolute tit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Is that Ronnie swimming with Mummaz and Jamie? Because I don’t understand this without Eva Cassidy singing over the top. Can someone please clarify.
Literally just added a video with Eva Caddidy! She definitely reads tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking earlier about why we should look up to anyone. But if I had to admire anyone it would be Carla on SAS are you tough enough. Don’t know if anyone watches it but she’s 40 (oldest there), has 4 kids, works full time and October 18 found out she had breast cancer. Had all the chemo/radio therapy, whilst still working. And then went on SAS programme. I mean bloody hell. Meanwhile Hinch cleans a clean sink, farts about with Stace, dupes the public and is an airhead. Now some will say she saw a gap and fair play she filled it. But it’s not like that at all. We’ve all discussed before why she’s so fake

Reactions: 48
It annoys the tit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.
Yep she ticked off a few days ago " book Ronnie's swimming lesson" he's 7 mths, does need a lesson and doesn't need booked in. Pretty sure you just show up at public pools pay your money and join the other normal families having a day out

Reactions: 18
Literally just added a video with Eva Caddidy! She definitely reads tattle
Why does she feel the need to add such horrible horrible songs to associate with what’s meant to be a bit of fun ffs. It’s as if she’s spending her last ever moments in the pool with ronnieblesshim. The woman is a bleeping moron Sophie pet, ya a bleeping pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wish she’d stop using crusty old songs on her instagram stories

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could of played baby shark over the top of that video ya know something fun and child like. We played Eva cassidy at my dad's funeral...... Enough said

Reactions: 43
Why was she cleaning her make up brushes with a scrub daddy? Was she not gifted a make up cleaning kit that came with a carousel to hang the brushes on to dry?
Yes she got a whole cleaning set including solution and drying wrack from Iconic. Someone posted the highlight on the last thread. But she’s trying to be relatable don’t forget 😉 Us peasants are more likely to be able to afford a scrub daddy.

She didn’t even wash the iconic brushes 🙄 Those were Real Technique brushes. But how many flippin’ brushes does one girl need to apply foundation and powder. duck me she must trowel on the layers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is the niece there again. Why is it such a big family event. Like Rrrrrrrrrronnie is the first ever baby to go swimming.

Reactions: 44
It annoys the tit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.
Doesn’t send a particularly great message out to her following. “You can’t swim with us hun” springs to mind.
I bet she goes full on diva and expects the changing rooms to be clear and the pool fully disinfected. Cockwomble. Mind you if I saw her in a public pool I’d dive bomb the witch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if I’m right about this but it seems like Hinch has started smiling differently where she’s really scrunching her nose up. I know it’s not important but I keep noticing it and it’s bugging me. It looks very fake.

Reactions: 15
That was mine and it did but hey I’m not like Soph I don’t hold a grudge 😅😅

I’m literally so behind on threads
Hubby surprised us all to a week away so I’m trying to read and catch up when I’m on my phone but I’m enjoying the time away from Mrs Maldon to be fair 😂
Very jealous of your week away!! Did you go anywhere nice?

I can't find that anywhere only a reference to someone else mentioning it, which only had 12 likes. I do remember reading it though. I did quite a few searches x
I could have been thread 97 actually! Not your fault don’t sorry about it! Was making sure I wasn’t going mad!

Reactions: 1
I've reported her for not putting #ad. #gifted on her iconic brushes. Im wondering that NUK stuff an undisclosed ad also. Wouldn't put it past sly sophe.

20200127_212514.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.