Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t send a particularly great message out to her following. “You can’t swim with us hun” springs to mind.
I bet she goes full on diva and expects the changing rooms to be clear and the pool fully disinfected. Cockwomble. Mind you if I saw her in a public pool I’d dive bomb the witch 😅
Howling here 🤣 I bet she looks down at everyone including her adoring sheep. Stuck up cow can't stand her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
what parent of a young child do you know has time to clean out their make up drawer along with the brushes ??

Reactions: 36
So true. Says she's just a normal girl living a normal life... I think not.. I have a 1 year old and my house is a mess!! So I can only tidy up once he's gone to bed. I work a full time job, commute into London, drop my baby at nursery and in between all of that I cook fresh food for us all and attempt to keep my house clean and tidy. Hers is a show house...not a realistic one. I don't think she should try and make herself relatable.....I think she's completely detached from reality or doesn't realise that most parents have full time jobs and don't have as much help as she does
on what planet is 2 adults staying home all day being sent thousands of pounds of free things while raking in money per story and grid post, owning 2 fancy cars and having an entire house built onto the side of their home a normal life? It isn’t, it isn’t even close and it’s an insult to people to even think your life is normal.

I am absolutely flabbergasted she has not mentioned Joe at all. No congratulations, no well dones. Nothing. It shows how self absorbed she is. If it wasn’t her Stacey she and bug boy wouldn’t have even been there.

It was me who mentioned the pristine iconic brushes, I should have called Hinch bingo on it. 😂😂 They were dirtied purely for the gram.

Reactions: 42
Yep she ticked off a few days ago " book Ronnie's swimming lesson" he's 7 mths, does need a lesson and doesn't need booked in. Pretty sure you just show up at public pools pay your money and join the other normal families having a day out
Hinch has a massive superiority complex though and thinks she's really really important, it's pathetic. Dont forget she's so relatable though guyszz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has '3 million' followers and still relys on Jamie to stand there filming her cleaning brushes for that long 😅 Can she not invest a tenner into a cheapish tripod to sit her phone on! Then Jamie can be with Ronnie instead of filiming everything for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Because he has that woman screaming, screeching, laughing like a manic into his face all day long😂
I felt so sad when I watched the stories of him swimming. He should be splashing and babbling and laughing but nothing. Stone face 🙁🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ronnieblessim absolutely kills me when he’s around Hinch 😂😂😂😂 floating about there like “Make it stop make it stop make it stop” the face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I felt so sad when I watched the stories of him swimming. He should be splashing and babbling and laughing but nothing. Stone face 🙁🙁
He was just being dragged around by her. Oh and 2 random pool people holding a noodle and a watering can while ma barker tell Soph what to do and the niece is plopped in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We need to remember old Hinchy po isn’t real life. At all. When my eldest was born she was a week old and her father was sent away to Gulf war 1. He missed the first 4 months of her life. I was 18, married, in quarters and lost to duck. Not a clue. But guess what? I had to knuckle down and do it. 2 more kids later, many wars later lol and me having a very good job I was still knuckling down. With not much help. Her life is faker than her teeth. She’s not real. I know it’s easy to say but do NOT compare yourself to her. It’s easy to live in a show home if a) you’ve a full time dad there too plus her mum plus her sister b) you don’t actually do any living or cooking in the house and c) you’d rather piss about on the gram than look after your little man 😡
this was sort of how I was sucked in. I’m 23, I have 6 and 4 year old daughters. When my eldest was a baby (I was 17) I moved from Northants to Manchester to be with their dad. It was my first house. I had absolutely NO clue what I was doing, I only really had my Auntie here, no other family to help as they were all still down South, but I did my best with housework and things and I thought I was doing ok

We moved house round about the time Hinch became a big thing and all of sudden I started doubting myself. I started thinking I was doing it all wrong and that stockpiling all these cleaning products was normal and no one had told me.

i get judged almost daily anyway because of my age and the age of my kids and I started cleaning to extreme because I thought that’s what I was supposed to be doing and people would be judging me more because I hadn’t been doing it

I was cleaning up things my kids were playing with while they were still playing with them as they were making a “mess”. I was spending a fortune on all this stuff (thankfully we weren’t in a bad situation financially so it didn’t affect the kids or anything) and I was exhausting myself trying to clean the house from top to bottom every day.

thankfully I woke up to it pretty quickly. I realised that she didn’t have a job, or kids to look after (she didn’t have Ronnie at the time) and she didn’t seem to actually cook. She had all day to clean her house, whereas I had a job, 2 kids who needed dropping off and collected from school and nursery, I had to feed them, play with them and generally be their mum. At times I was putting them to bed, or cooking their tea, she was cleaning already clean blinds, or cleaning the seal on her fridge because she had all the time in the in world to do that. I didnt .

I don’t dislike her and I don’t wish her any harm at all. I do still watch her videos, but all this “I’m just like you guys, were all the same” stuff is quite dangerous, because she isnt just like the average working mum, but they feel pressure when they can’t keep up with her routines

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I think it’s water babies or something like that. It’s some kind of baby swimming lesson but she’s obviously having a private one coz God forbid Ronnie interacts with other children his age.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know if I’m right about this but it seems like Hinch has started smiling differently where she’s really scrunching her nose up. I know it’s not important but I keep noticing it and it’s bugging me. It looks very fake.
Reminds me of that programme Bewitched. The witch scrunches up her nose to cast a spell... hang on 😱🤣
446292BA-0F42-4786-9F16-B97407E98DD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s water babies or something like that. It’s some kind of baby swimming lesson but she’s obviously having a private one coz God forbid Ronnie interacts with other children his age.
He’s allowed to interact with Rex obvs for the gram 🙄

Take him to a bloody playgroup and let him go nuts with some play dough ffs.

Reactions: 20
Did she not then....?! 😮
Hinch hires the pool for a private session so it's only her and the family. She's far too important to get in a pool with the public. This is how crazy and deluded she is but all her crazy sheep think she's their best friend. It's ridiculous!

• Wow
Apparently there’s a primary school in the ‘village’ that has a pool that you can hire for exclusive use. She seems unable to process that babies need interaction with other babies and children. 😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.