Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why she tries to hide it?! I mean she was on live national TV last night, in surprised she didn't make him wear a paper bag on his head! 🤣bleeping twit.

Still can't believe she never mentioned Joe!!!
Does that really suprise you? She’s a self-centred woman! It’s all about HER why would she mention Joe? Let’s hope Stacey realises what a friend she’s actually got!

Reactions: 21
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

sorry just needed the moan about it after a tough day.
First time I’ve commented but I’d like to agree. I’m a first time mum and my daughter is now 6 months old and I struggle on the daily as my partner works full time and I’m soo busy with the baby I can’t do all this stuff hinch does although I’d love to! It used to make me feel bad and then I heard about her husbands career break... Wish my family was as lucky.

Reactions: 24
I thought the 99 problems and a blank book (can’t remember exactly) had more likes!
I can't find that anywhere only a reference to someone else mentioning it, which only had 12 likes. I do remember reading it though. I did quite a few searches x

Reactions: 1
Why is Jamie home all the time? Does he not work?
He’s taking a ‘career break’. Presumably he was able to make the most of ‘shared parental leave’ as technically Hinch isn’t taking any leave.

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

So true. Says she's just a normal girl living a normal life... I think not.. I have a 1 year old and my house is a mess!! So I can only tidy up once he's gone to bed. I work a full time job, commute into London, drop my baby at nursery and in between all of that I cook fresh food for us all and attempt to keep my house clean and tidy. Hers is a show house...not a realistic one. I don't think she should try and make herself relatable.....I think she's completely detached from reality or doesn't realise that most parents have full time jobs and don't have as much help as she does

Reactions: 37
We need to remember old Hinchy po isn’t real life. At all. When my eldest was born she was a week old and her father was sent away to Gulf war 1. He missed the first 4 months of her life. I was 18, married, in quarters and lost to duck. Not a clue. But guess what? I had to knuckle down and do it. 2 more kids later, many wars later lol and me having a very good job I was still knuckling down. With not much help. Her life is faker than her teeth. She’s not real. I know it’s easy to say but do NOT compare yourself to her. It’s easy to live in a show home if a) you’ve a full time dad there too plus her mum plus her sister b) you don’t actually do any living or cooking in the house and c) you’d rather piss about on the gram than look after your little man 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 63

I hear ya
She made me feel like an utter failure and tit mum . But i saw tge light thank god, my husband also works long antisocial hours and my mum is a carer to my dad so its just me most the time breastfeeding a baby and looking after my 4 yo. My house funnily enough looks like its been burgled somedays . But the kids don'tcare they hsve full bellies and too much love

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry Im probably gonna get shot down for saying this but I dont agree with posting comments like this.
Whatever her mam and dad have done in the past has duck all to do with what auld hinchys doing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her cult, her hoarding, her misusing cleaning products, her single handedly encouraging everything that goes against looking after our environment, thats what should be getting talked about not whether her dads got other kids etc

Thats my opinion anyway please dont block me 🙄😉
I agree, and I reckon it's the same person that was on here, also making multiple accounts on Daily Mail, so that it looks like a few people know this 'inside information.'

I thought the 99 problems and a blank book (can’t remember exactly) had more likes!
There was but it was suggested in thread #96 and wasn't resubmitted in the last one, so wouldn't have come up under any searches. This thread title is great but that would also have been 👌🏻😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is that Ronnie swimming with Mummaz and Jamie? Because I don’t understand this without Eva Cassidy singing over the top. Can someone please clarify.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love my husband dearly but I would put a pillow on his face if I had to spend every single moment with him. She's out with her female friend and he's there too (still think she was hiding him), that trip to IKEA, tesco, swimming, aaah!!
God THIS! I feel like I’ve won the lotto tonight, he’s working late so I got to watch Hollyoaks, double Corrie and Easties in peace 🤣 granted I don’t want him working this late all the time but there are days it works for me 😂 can’t imagine living in each other’s pockets like the HinchCliffes, I would lose my mind!! Maybe that’s why Sophlora’s the way she is 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m in exactly the same boat & totally agree. My partner also works long hours, he’s a great dad but often our girls are asleep by the time he’s home from work. I don’t expect him to do jobs like cooking dinner, housework etc so all that is down to me too. I run my own business from home but most days I do really struggle to juggle everything - I always feel like I’m sacrificing something. She’s not relatable at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ granted, she doesn’t HAVE to talk about her experience of motherhood but I’ve never seen her post about finding any aspects of it hard.
Really grates on me too. I’ve recently found out that I’m expecting through what seems like a miracle after being told that it would be pretty much impossible to conceive and to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do once baby arrives in September. My husband works away a lot, neither sets of parents are close, and all of my friends live in Oxford and I’m 25 miles away so worry it will just be me, the cats and a baby that I am in no way prepared for muddling through on our tod all day 😱

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just don't get why she tries to hide it?! I mean she was on live national TV last night, in surprised she didn't make him wear a paper bag on his head! 🤣bleeping twit.

Still can't believe she never mentioned Joe!!!
I'm amazed she let him sit next to her, instead of a couple of rows in the back 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was she cleaning her make up brushes with a scrub daddy? Was she not gifted a make up cleaning kit that came with a carousel to hang the brushes on to dry?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.