Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty blenders in the washing machine?? Didn’t she get gifted all that brush cleaning kit not so long ago? What’s wrong with using some of that solution. Or baby shampoo? That’s what I use weekly and my face hasn’t fallen off, works a treat.
yes she did! She was gifted a make up brush washer thing that just swizzles them round and washes them, bish bash bosh but nooooo she’s trying to make tomorrow’s headlines with make up brush hack 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh, approximately 66 weeks ago, she made this story highlight. Which was, indeed, *gifted. What happened to it? Well, we all know it’s in the loft. But this was the ultra tits when she used it. What’s wrong with this cor her to use? She specifically warns viewers in this highlight to keep the brushes pointing down, and not get any water inside the metal bit. Because, that’ll ruin the glue that holds the bristles together. So, where the duck is her head at by putting them in the washing machine? Perhaps the tied sock will keep the brushes pointing down 🙄😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh, approximately 66 weeks ago, she made this story highlight. Which was, indeed, *gifted. What happened to it? Well, we all know it’s in the loft. But this was the ultra tits when she used it. What’s wrong with this cor her to use? She specifically warns viewers in this highlight to keep the brushes pointing down, and not get any water inside the metal bit. Because, that’ll ruin the glue that holds the bristles together. So, where the duck is her head at by putting them in the washing machine? Perhaps the tied sock will keep the brushes pointing down 🙄😳
I remember that now you've pointed it out. 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Who the actual f@ck cares what swim suit Ronnie wears.
God gawd is this all she can come up with to ask people.
Some people are lucky to be able to buy one suit for their kids but this greedy bugger shows off 3!!
She doesn't actually care what anyone thinks, she just wants her cult to message to get her engagement rate up 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hinch#99 Sophie's got anxiety that's not nice but she left it at home to go to dancing on ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Comfy co-ord kind of day 😂😂😂😂 yeah I find kicking about my house in a wool pencil skirt and crop top so comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she posts this then a few minutes posts a story about her taking her make up sponges out of the wash but she’s wearing a black fluffy jumper! A liar has to have a good memory Soph!! Come on hun rookie mistake
Was just going to say the same. So many lies it’s hard to keep up!

Reactions: 7
Sure she doesn't use those wipes anymore. Bad for the environment guuyyzzz. But she does put her make up brushes into the washing machine. Hope it was 30 degree cycle Soph.
Did she use Onslow‘s wank sock to put them in? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I hope that plastic spoon that Ronnie was rubbing on his face and trying to put into his mouth this morning, isn't one of the spoons that was in her cutlery drawer that she cleaned with 'Elbow Grease' yesterday.

Reactions: 9
So she posts this then a few minutes posts a story about her taking her make up sponges out of the wash but she’s wearing a black fluffy jumper! A liar has to have a good memory Soph!! Come on hun rookie mistake
The very next dot (7mins later), she’s in her black top.

Haha! My bad - I thought the brushes were in the sock 😂😳😬🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grinch, I bet you didn't even know who Kobe Bryant was until he died. Also, did you know he was accused of rape? Or does it not count when they're minted with celebrity status?

Reactions: 8
Came to post this!! Made me cringe. Okay they could’ve put it on once they got him out, but honestly is that likely?

View attachment 76754
I don't think i could be arsed getting my child out their car seat to put a snowsuit on to put them back in said carseat to walk round tesco.

Sophie please for the sake of your child research why a child shouldn't wear jackets or snow suits in car seats!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.