Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she gifted some make up brush cleaning stuff not long ago? Why is she now putting them in the wash?! Bit of baby shampoo will do the job

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been on here in a while, also haven’t looked at Hinch either. Thought I’d have a nose this morning and she is actually beyond belief and so far from reality that she makes my teeth itch...posting about Kobe Bryant and then as quick as a flash she is posting all about “me me me”.
Have a day off for duck sake, nobody cares about your dreary cleaning life, you soppy tart. Oh and what happened to the dividers all her gremlins would have bought for the make up drawers...more plastic basket tit from Poundstrecher.

Surely if she puts them in the washing machine then the piece of metal at the base of the brush will be so wet that the bristles will loosen from the glue, resulting in shedding.
She's a twit.
You shouldnt have put that on here she wont do it now - would have been highly amusing watching her lose her tit when they were bollocksed!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely if she puts them in the washing machine then the piece of metal at the base of the brush will be so wet that the bristles will loosen from the glue, resulting in shedding.
She's a twit.
Pretty sure she's not putting her makeup brushes in the washing machine. It's just the beauty blenders - those orange sponges.

Reactions: 4
Like bollox does she appreciate constructive criticism! She blocks it out of her head and insta! twit

and a cream co-ord with what Looks like black tights wtf

Reactions: 17
She's a twit.
Is it not her beauty blenders she’s washing? I don’t think it’s the actual brushes? Although anything is possible with her!!

Don’t forget about the thread suggestion someone else came up a while ago “Hinchy has 99 problems and a blank book at number 1”.

Fml, that made me laugh 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's saving the planet putting makeup brushes in a washing machine stupid witch has she never heard of makeup brush cleaners i.e Real techniques.

I've seen some other accounts have been gifted the exact same saucepan set. Did hinch declare them as an ad and gifted on her stories? X

She’s made it finally after mentioning in the style for over a year she’s been gifted a ghastly sick coloured co-ord🤢..... shes really licking her own arse after her z list boost last night!

Reactions: 5
That’s too easy though because then the media can’t run stories like:

- Mrs Hinch changes lives with new makeup brush hack
That's exactly what will happen, it will be in the newspapers tomorrow! Same as what happened with the saucepan story #flipyourlids. Stealing other peoples ideas as per usual. She knows exactly what she's doing. 🤢

• Sick
Who the actual f@ck cares what swim suit Ronnie wears.
God gawd is this all she can come up with to ask people.
Some people are lucky to be able to buy one suit for their kids but this greedy bugger shows off 3!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wasn't there a youtube video of a woman cleaning her beauty blenders in the microwave? surely that would be better then a bloody washing machine

For someone who is MEANT to have anxiety which I'm pretty sure would knock your confidence a bit as that's what it does with me she sure is very full of herself!! What's with all these photos of herself lately standing posing. She really is so obsessed with herself. Probably on the beg for more gifted clothes. All we will be seeing now is her sheep starting to dress like her and style their hair the same way. Definitely got to be something to do with a clothing range in the making!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.