Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With bloody Elbow Grease too?! Seems excessively strong for somewhere you put food but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I will never understand why she uses a degreaser on something like a toaster that doesn't get greasy. Normal kitchen cleaner is perfectly good

Reactions: 15
Is that worktop join normal? I’ve never seen one so obvious. I’d be fuming at that.

Reactions: 8
She's cleaning her toaster, how exciting 🙄 It really grinds on me that she doesn't just empty the crumbs into the bin. It would save her having to hoover them up, but I suppose then she wouldn't be able to do a shark swipe up 🙄
i was just thinking this, she just makes more work for herself totally plays the dumb blonde for the gram

Reactions: 9
You literally just measure out the formula and press a button. But apparently that's still too much effort for the Queen of Lazy.

Happened to notice that she had Ronnieblessums birth weight as 6lb. Was he early? She's a big girl and Jamie's pretty big himself so I would have expected a big baby even if he came early. But 6lb is tiny!! That's even smaller than mine and I'm much smaller than Soph. I've seen some people mention on here that she was kept in the hospital towards the end of her pregnancy because she was under eating which makes so much sense now as she was so secretive about why she'd been kept in. Plus she seems to have such an unhealthy relationship with food. Even now it's like she stuffs Ronnieblessums full while she eats barely anything herself.
I agree she has an unhealthy relationship with food. It explains why she eats such a poor diet. If the gastric band isn't functioning as it should she will be anxious about not putting weight on. I remember seeing a story where she said "some of you have commented that I've put on weight" and she was so defensive about it saying she'd just had a baby etc. Why be defensive? It's perfectly normal to gain weight during pregnancy but I honestly think she shifted hers pretty quickly by eating not particularly nutritious food and by running around the mansion like a maniac cleaning every day. I also agree with you on the issue of Ronnie, who seems to get far too much food for his age. Same as Henry. It's a very mixed up situation in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have that exact same toaster and sometimes I heat a roll or croissant on the top. If she did that her food would taste of bloody Elbow Grease. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is that kitchen already clean? If Rrrronnnieblessums is down for his usual three hour nap, why not use the time to make some nutritious food for him? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks immaculate to me but the colouring book is open and if she's written down "clean the kitchen" or whatever other bullocks she writes then she won't dare deviate from it otherwise she'll have herself and thousands of like minded cretins in a total panic not knowing quite what to do or think! It's bloody frightening!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
F***ing hell; nearly 4.5k comments on a heavily filtered photo all saying the same three things. Stunning, Beautiful, Goals. How narcissistic. Definitely some kind of cluster B personality disorder going on there, I would put money on it

Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind empties toast crumbs on to the bench? She's gone mad! Stark raving mad! Been up since 5am and now Ronnie is asleep again - perfect opportunity to go back to bed and relax but no! Let's pour toast crumbs all over the bench and while we are it let's strip the entire kitchen as though we are moving out! All this before you go off somewhere very exciting? Christ i can't bleeping wait! Off past the field again are you Soph? duck off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why does she have soil under her microwave 😂

And she never rinses anything - every surface in her kitchen is still covered in cleaner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That photo of her and Jamie is the most FaceTuned thing I’ve ever seen. My hubby would think I’m crazy if I made him look like he belonged in a knockoff version of Madame Tussaud’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Got to hand it to her she loves responding to tattle via her vids. Eg. Saying her kitchen is dirty and showing off that wine lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.