Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ready made ones are for when your out and about, a prep machine milk should be used within 2 hours of making it so the ready made ones are for if your out and about for a longer period of time
She doesn’t go out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just another lie I’ve only noticed ... all those bottles of ready made milk in the food shopping yesterday .... I’m not sure how a perfect prep machine works (you know , the one she banged on about how great it is a few times) but I’m nearly sure you don’t put ready made formula in it , and also never see it on the counter in the kitchen ! Honestly the lies just to sell things are just crazy 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of idiots that probably went out and bought one to ‘be like her’ , and now not only are they crap for health risks as they can get mouldy , they’re ‘queen’ doesn’t even use one !! Instead used a load of plastic bottles instead of one big drum of powder 🤷🏼‍♀️
You literally just measure out the formula and press a button. But apparently that's still too much effort for the Queen of Lazy.

Happened to notice that she had Ronnieblessums birth weight as 6lb. Was he early? She's a big girl and Jamie's pretty big himself so I would have expected a big baby even if he came early. But 6lb is tiny!! That's even smaller than mine and I'm much smaller than Soph. I've seen some people mention on here that she was kept in the hospital towards the end of her pregnancy because she was under eating which makes so much sense now as she was so secretive about why she'd been kept in. Plus she seems to have such an unhealthy relationship with food. Even now it's like she stuffs Ronnieblessums full while she eats barely anything herself.

Reactions: 7
Okay but seriously, she’s 29?! I genuinely thought she was pushing 40 🙈 why is she having work done now? Wouldn’t you save it for when it needs doing, seeing as looking young is hardly her brand? Unless she’s got that skin people get after an ED/drastic weight loss and gain. She’s a pretty girl; I think it’s ridiculous that she’s filtered herself into looking that much older. Looking at fan pictures I can see it now...

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t go out
She doesn't go out and you can still make up powdered formula on the go. All you need is a thermos of boiling water and a bottle of filtered cold water. It's really not rocket science.

Reactions: 8
Bet she doesn’t keep her hair like that, it looks so much better without those ratty extensions -
Omg I am so dim I couldn’t think what was different 🙈 all I kept thinking was “ does she ever wear tops that aren’t hanging off her shoulder” 🤔

Reactions: 3
She doesn't go out and you can still make up powdered formula on the go. All you need is a thermos of boiling water and a bottle of filtered cold water. It's really not rocket science.
yeah but it’s a faff and a pain. I’ve done that and gave up for the bottles because it’s so much quicker and easier. I do think it be better if they could be made with different materials but I think the ready made milk is a godsend when you need it. Babies have enough crap you need to cart about daily lol

Reactions: 14
Her fans really are obsessive. Cringe. Also Hinch looks like she's screaming in that picture, not smiling 😂
For fucks sake! What did these people do with their lives before her!

Reactions: 6
I couldn't ever be famous, I would hate people getting all Stan on me. How she has never had her army fans come to her door I will never know 🧐
I imagine most of them are as thick as duck and wouldn't know how do so a simple search on Google to find out her address!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's cleaning her toaster, how exciting 🙄 It really grinds on me that she doesn't just empty the crumbs into the bin. It would save her having to hoover them up, but I suppose then she wouldn't be able to do a shark swipe up 🙄

Reactions: 32
yeah but it’s a faff and a pain. I’ve done that and gave up for the bottles because it’s so much quicker and easier. I do think it be better if they could be made with different materials but I think the ready made milk is a godsend when you need it. Babies have enough crap you need to cart about daily lol
My daughter uses the bottles this time round. She’s busy though ! Teacher 3 days a week with 3 boys but it’s so much easier. And I’m afraid she uses jars a lot of the time to take to the child minder. But her little one has thrived and coming up to a year now so getting into the fresh stuff a lot more.

Reactions: 9
She's cleaning her toaster, how exciting 🙄 It really grinds on me that she doesn't just empty the crumbs into the bin. It would save her having to hoover them up, but I suppose then she wouldn't be able to do a shark swipe up 🙄
With bloody Elbow Grease too?! Seems excessively strong for somewhere you put food but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.