Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be amazing having someone who is as commited to fleecing the shoppers as you're!

Reactions: 8
That grid photo tonight, she looks healthier than she did at 9 months pregnant! Put a bit of weight on, looks better for it.
Still a massive knob though.

Reactions: 20
Just another lie I’ve only noticed ... all those bottles of ready made milk in the food shopping yesterday .... I’m not sure how a perfect prep machine works (you know , the one she banged on about how great it is a few times) but I’m nearly sure you don’t put ready made formula in it , and also never see it on the counter in the kitchen ! Honestly the lies just to sell things are just crazy 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of idiots that probably went out and bought one to ‘be like her’ , and now not only are they crap for health risks as they can get mouldy , they’re ‘queen’ doesn’t even use one !! Instead used a load of plastic bottles instead of one big drum of powder 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Her fans really are obsessive. Cringe. Also Hinch looks like she's screaming in that picture, not smiling 😂
I literally don’t understand why they are all obsessed with her. How weird to post a random person on your grid post. It’s so odd to me. When this fad is over they are going to be so embarrassed at how in love there were with some random woman who doesn’t even know they exist. Can you imagine being on your death bed and looking back at all those wasted years cleaning and following a random woman’s every move.

Her fans really are obsessive. Cringe. Also Hinch looks like she's screaming in that picture, not smiling 😂
That particular Instagram account is so up Mrs hinch’s arse it’s actually scary. I and she’s always writing these post to Mrs hinch and I don’t think she’s acknowledged one yet. It’s like give it up girl she don’t care about you 🙈😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone searched the mrshinch hashtag on insta before and seen the scores of absolute bleeping begs who are crying out for paedos to look at their kids / get free tit / get noticed by SOMEONE for their totally uninspiring mundane bleeping ‘content’ by using the hinch hashtag. It’s disgusting tbh I absolutely despair. So many kids being photographed in the bath/ propped up against walls/ posed with those crappy boards with unfunny writing on... it’s embarrassing

• Angry
  • Sad
So we comment that she's put hideous filtered photos in her son's memory book and in direct response, she immediately posts slightly less filtered pictures? 🤨 She's pretty and her hair looks sooo much better without the ratty extensions. I just don't get if hiding behind Gretal is genuinely a confidence problem or not, but if she wants to be in the papers now she'll have to start phasing her out?? She's done a fair bit of non-Gretal today. How ridiculous would she look in that article comparing her to bestie Stacey (normal natural pics) and all they've got of Hinch is a few faux granny pictures? Imagine if you'd never heard of her, clicked on a random news article and saw a couple of Gretal pics, I'd be freaked out! 😱 I predict Gretal will be dead by summer coz her 'platform has cured her' and she'll be gunning for more fame. Dunno

I’m just catching up on today’s stories as my family and friends threw me a baby shower to cheer me up after a crap pregnancy as I have been unwell most of it. Wtf is she doing to onslow’s face and his face looks weird I can’t decide if it’s the teeth hair or filter or all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who mentioned we hadn’t seen the teepee ?
Maybe the teepee is now covering the shite on wheels she never ever showed Ronnie in? Despite it being an heirloom piece of furniture?

I’m just catching up on today’s stories as my family and friends threw me a baby shower to cheer me up after a crap pregnancy as I have been unwell most of it. Wtf is she doing to onslow’s face and his face looks weird I can’t decide if it’s the teeth hair or filter or all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hope you had a fabulous day and received presents that will actually be useful. I guess watching Hinch has taught you all about the crap you don't need 😂Take care of yourself x x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I often go through her followers and report the fake ones. This one cracked me up. Name sums up most of her followers! 🤣🙄🙄
20200125_234635.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.