Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans really are obsessive. Cringe. Also Hinch looks like she's screaming in that picture, not smiling 😂
I couldn't ever be famous, I would hate people getting all Stan on me. How she has never had her army fans come to her door I will never know 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe the teepee is now covering the shite on wheels she never ever showed Ronnie in? Despite it being an heirloom piece of furniture?

Hope you had a fabulous day and received presents that will actually be useful. I guess watching Hinch has taught you all about the crap you don't need 😂Take care of yourself x x
Thank you had a fab day and lots of useful pressies they even gave me a pamper hamper. I wasn’t expecting any gifts was happy just to spend time with friends and family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her fans really are obsessive. Cringe. Also Hinch looks like she's screaming in that picture, not smiling 😂
Is she on crack or what. I've never said anything like that about anybody I have met... Never mind a sales woman I've never met on the Internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good grief, those dog (or whatever it's meant to be) filters on actual photos in an actual photo album!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow that’s a bit much to be showing the public 😱
I could be wrong, but it's definitely what it looks like. She probably wasn't expecting it to be scrutinised so closely (sorry Soph, but us Tattlers have our 🔎 at the ready, every time you post).

Reactions: 5
I couldn't ever be famous, I would hate people getting all Stan on me. How she has never had her army fans come to her door I will never know 🧐
I think I’d cope with that.... it would be the being ripped apart on tattle that I’d hate......! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The order of his book is really irritating.
She puts pics of him born and then pics of her in labour 😭
I made a memory book for mine and everything is in chronological order....

Reactions: 22
How this one doesn't have a thread of her own I don't know!! Absolute madness
She’s an absolute weirdo anyway. She relies heavily on other big accounts buying all her cleaning products for her so she can do pictures And stories for the gram, goes on all the travels just to meet “hinchers” and kisses that officially hinched arse 🤣🤣

She does honestly. I don’t follow her but I’ve seen her on stories n stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's lil old ma in the middle!
Aargh...didn't recognise her (never followed Hinch, so missed out on essentials 😂)! But Tattle aside, why is Soph having things done at 29 (botox etc) when she doesn't need them?? What is she going to do when she gets to 40? She is a visually attractive woman (just a shame about her ugly character, lying, manipulating and the greed).

Reactions: 8
Just another lie I’ve only noticed ... all those bottles of ready made milk in the food shopping yesterday .... I’m not sure how a perfect prep machine works (you know , the one she banged on about how great it is a few times) but I’m nearly sure you don’t put ready made formula in it , and also never see it on the counter in the kitchen ! Honestly the lies just to sell things are just crazy 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of idiots that probably went out and bought one to ‘be like her’ , and now not only are they crap for health risks as they can get mouldy , they’re ‘queen’ doesn’t even use one !! Instead used a load of plastic bottles instead of one big drum of powder 🤷🏼‍♀️
ready made ones are for when your out and about, a prep machine milk should be used within 2 hours of making it so the ready made ones are for if your out and about for a longer period of time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.