Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I'd buy this book willingly over her first two (that I didn't buy) because All profits for charity and she hasn't ruined every page 😒

Reactions: 1
20200123_004020.jpg
20200123_004035.jpg

These were the best of the bunch, self publishing crap that are appearing. Amazon offering prime free one day delivery. 🚚🤪®️😱

Tbf I'd buy this book willingly over her first two (that I didn't buy) because All profits for charity and she hasn't ruined every page 😒
Do you mean her charity notepad? The new one she's selling not for charity.

Reactions: 14
This reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Brian writes a book called Wish It, Want It, Do It, that was mostly just empty pages for people to write down about things they want.

He goes on TV to promote it and gets called out on it being a steaming pile of crap and ends up weeing under the table! I’d pay good money to see Hinch made to sit on a book review programme and justify THIS steaming turd 💩

Just duck off Soph with your fake tears. Take your crappy list book and use it to make a list about everything that’s wrong with you. Should keep you off the gram for at least 6 months.
View attachment 75023
Thanks @KermitTheCloffff now I’m forever going to imagine Lardsnomes innermost thoughts in Brian’s voice 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The constant gaslighting is making my head hurt trying to keep track of it.
Sophflora you got famous with Paul the Pine, Minkeh, Narnia, ‘Let it Snow’, Milky Way crispy rolls, organza bags amongst others. These were your things, the identifiers of your account. Then you got your P&G contract and all the star drops stuff was dropped and spraying your fabrics in Zoflora was replaced with Febreeze. Then Ronnie and the extension and things got eBay mad for a while. Maybe all the climatic activism and eco consciousness happening in the world made Gleam decide to retire Narnia- one of your key tropes.
And now Gleam have tacked on Freshen up Friday onto your book. You don’t do this? Randomly more recently in preparation for your two most recent book launches, as with your zoflora hour- you never did that you just sprayed it everywhere. They were never you account identifiers. Your whole gimmick was a ‘quirky’ , enthusiastic if a bit ditzy approach to cleaning. You don’t have a system or set patterns as most other accounts do apart from Hinchlists. There never has been a structure to your style, bar shining your sink really.
It wrecks my head trying to put it all straight, you forgot maybe that you upload daily stories for us to see? We know the things you do and don’t- you can’t get away with just pretending and thinking no one will notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Your getting it mixed up. The other one was for charity that's why she's now selling one for her own coffers. 1️⃣ Selling it for herself.

Sophflora you got famous with Paul the Pine, Minkeh, Narnia, ‘Let it Snow’, Milky Way crispy rolls, organza bags amongst others. These were your things, the identifiers of your account. Then you got your P&G contract and all the star drops stuff was dropped and spraying your fabrics in Zoflora was replaced with Febreeze. Then Ronnie and the extension and things got eBay mad for a while. Maybe all the climatic activism and eco consciousness happening in the world made Gleam decide to retire Narnia- one of your key tropes.
And now Gleam have tacked on Freshen up Friday onto your book. You don’t do this? Randomly more recently in preparation for your two most recent book launches, as with your zoflora hour- you never did that you just sprayed it everywhere. They were never you account identifiers. Your whole gimmick was a ‘quirky’ , enthusiastic if a bit ditzy approach to cleaning. You don’t have a system or set patterns as most other accounts do apart from Hinchlists. There never has been a structure to your style, bar shining your sink really.
It wrecks my head trying to put it all straight, you forgot maybe that you upload daily stories for us to see? We know the things you do and don’t- you can’t get away with just pretending and thinking no one will notice.
Nicely put, I hope she reads it.

Reactions: 11
This!!! A million times this!!

Reactions: 14
So all these hinchers probably bought the charity notepad, and now they are buying this one? How are they so stupid?? Why do they think she is humble and down to earth? How do they still think she is relatable? How do they still think she’s just little old soph shining her sink? I just don’t get it!!!

Reactions: 19
Long time reader here, and, as embarrassed as I am to admit, an ex Hincher. Started following her around Sept 2018 after just coming out of hospital on a section, couldn't work, depressed and unmotivated beyond words, would throw up from nerves just from even answering the door, and I found the grinch. Her constant play on anxiety and mental health sucked me in, and I felt like she was a friend. I went out of my way to spend the very little money I did have, on all the crap she was constantly shilling out on her stories, to the point I would actually go without, which I know is something you guys always worry about with the people who do still follow her. It is very real. It became an obsession to want to have everything she had, and to try do everything she did. So much so I was actually diagnosed with OCD because I physically could not settle if I hadn't done anything she did cleaning wise, simply because I let her drill it into my head that I had to. For example - if I'd ran out of soda crystals, I'd break down because I hadn't been able to do it "properly". I couldn't sit still, and this was EVERY. DAY. I've always been a tidy person, I keep on top of my house every day and I've lived alone since I was 17, the power this woman has is unbelievable and I know that there are so many other people like me out there. And it's bleeping sad. Thankfully I found out about Tattle through another cleaning account who was being "trolled" on here, who also followed Hinch, or should I say - had crawled up her backside and just wanted her attention. And now that I know who she really is, I'm done. I've not followed her for over 6 months now and I'm in therapy to try and beat what's going on, because some days I can leave my cleaning and then there's days I'm stressed and anxious all over again because I don't have something I think I need in order for it to be done, again, "properly". Thank duck for you lot, because I dread to think how much more money I would have wasted now. This woman is a bleeping scam, she doesn't get what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel every month. I hope she falls as quickly as she rose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Just thinking, the greedy bleep has never had a giveaway for her books for her fans.
With all the free crap she gets it wouldn't kill her to give some away
Exactly this☝.
And I bet she will have tit loads of boxes of the crap in her gifted garage

I’m up with the baby and went on Instagram and this popped up 🙄
Definitely some kind of weird cult

As if someone has said it looks stunning. YOUVE ONLY SEEN THE FRONT COVER. And its the exact same as the other two covers - Grey and boring!!
I still cant get over it being £10, her sheep really will buy anything, bet grinch is cackling all the way to the bank

Reactions: 10
You’re not wrong 👀
Is she about to take a sip?! 😂

What ever bleeping next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
HinchFest - Funded by the DWP: Jobcentre Plus. If you can't afford a ticket, simply chat to your ever friendly Universal Credit adviser, who will gladly grant you a small advance to spend entirely on Soflora and flabsnomes. ATB xoxoxoxo

SWIPE n UP NOW GUYSSS!

Yes I have a question...where are her nostrils at???????????
She singed them off with the chemical warfare in her cleaning basket! 🔥

She wouldn't know what to do if she cleaned some of the shite holes Ive had to do 😑 she would have a meltdown at the way some people leave pubes, crap and blood (yes blood!) on the toilets. She doesn't know how to clean in a hygienic sense, she proves that when she throws clean washing on a floor of fat dogs just walked over with his pissy paws.

Reactions: 20
'a fool and his money are soon parted' Thomas Tusser. An apt quote for anyone who buys Hinch's latest crap. Just for the record I had not heard of Mrs Hinch until I joined tattle, she is insta famous only. The majority of the UK wouldn't know her if they tripped over her! Stacey i have heard of (she was delightful on I'm a celebrity) hope she distances herself soon from Mrs Hinch. If she 'borrows' a few tips first, I can live with it, Hinch did too!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.