Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has this world come to? When we need shown how to store pans, plates or bloody crisps..bore off you greedy pair of twit waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same as when she shows her fridge, considering there's three of them at home every day it's so...bare.
Yes come to think of it, we don't ever hear (not me anyway cus I only watch with the sound off) of her going food shopping. It's only popping into a shop and that's once a week 🤔

Considering jdog and his big guns / gym going - I thought he'd be more food conscious

Mmmmmm

Reactions: 10
Those videos of Ronnie are so cute, then you have Grinch pissing around with her new pans?

Is it me, or could that tin foil be in any more awkward of a place? How would you tear it, bent down, head in the cupboard, reaching over all your gifted pans that you won't use? So stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why accept a gift that you know you’ll never, ever use?! (Hello to the several knife/cutlery sets she got last year) don’t need chef approved knives to make spaghetti in a jug

Those videos of Ronnie are so cute, then you have Grinch pissing around with her new pans?

Is it me, or could that tin foil be in any more awkward of a place? How would you tear it, bent down, head in the cupboard, reaching over all your gifted pans that you won't use? So stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.
My back hurts just look at where she’s put that foil - again shows that she has no clue about cooking etc and won’t even use it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I almost pissed myself then.

I did text hubby and sent her story to him and asked if he knew where she was.
But he never replied. But I will push for further info when he comes home 🕵️‍♀️
It’s called Citizen M - meeting rooms near the Tower.

What has this world come to? When we need shown how to store pans, plates or bloody crisps..bore off you greedy pair of twit waffles.
Just so they can flog a plastic or metal rail 🙄😩🙈

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned earlier what Kim Woodburn might think of Hinch and I remembered reading this article. Imagine if Aggie Mackenzie really did wipe the floor with Sowf. "Come ere Hinchy ye wee cow I'll turn ye upside doon wipe the floor with ye like yer a real life turbo mop"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually doesn't have a clue how to organise things. Foil at the top back of the pan cupboard 🤦‍♀️
At least when Stacey does her cupboards there is some practicality applied for the most part (crisp packets excepted)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned earlier what Kim Woodburn might think of Hinch and I remembered reading this article. Imagine if Aggie Mackenzie really did wipe the floor with Sowf. "Come ere Hinchy ye wee cow I'll turn ye upside doon wipe the floor with ye like yer a real life turbo mop"
I grew up watching these two and they were just fab! I loved watching them clean and get their hands dirty!!! That’s what cleaning is, you don’t clean clean things!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw a video of Kim and she just said ‘I don’t really think anything of Mrs Hinch, but she throws around bleach like there’s no tomorrow, you should be careful with bleach’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Could there be a more awkward place to keep your tin foil?!! As if we needed more evidence she literally never cooks. Get to duck Hinchy. You useless piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must think everyone lived like trampy filthy peasants before she came along 😂 have people only just started cleaning since she came about? Nahhhh duck off soph
I have I just didn’t know how to do it before grinchy pants came along, I didn’t know how to turn m vacuum on or anything! 🙄 she’s a twit. My mom used to be a cleaner before she had us, im sure my Nan was once a cleaner. My sister is a hotel cleaner now I
I absolutely love this because it’s so true! People like Kim Woodburn actually made a living out of cleaning others homes that were actually messy and stupid twats who think they are famous on Instagram are trying to steal their thunder with their tit toxic tips and cleaning the same thing 3 times a day when it hasn’t been touched 🙄
I would love Kim woodburn to take her to a house like she has been to before that’s actually pure filth I’m sure she would fake a panic attack... again!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those pans aren’t dishwasher safe so what’s the bleeping point buying them? I was looking at them ages ago and saw the “hand wash only” on the box. Nope, not for me. Cos I actually COOK so therefore have lots of dirty dishes daily. I have enough to do without hand washing pans. Better get your marigolds on Soph! Scrub a dub dub.

Reactions: 9

Can't wait til Ronnie's on the move and gets to the cupboard and pulls at the tinfoil 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.