Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have used this to create their product cartoon
The bleeping eyebrows on it 🤣

Oi oi Hinch is back in the Hood!! All is well in the City of Maldon again!! One question tho... why the duck do they need saucepans? They’ve got a casserole dish and she’s got her jug and a microwave. Bit of a coincidence that Stace has been telling the gram that she’s excited to sort her pan cupboard out on Friday, now Soph has pulled out a new box pans? I think bleeping not 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Stacey mentioned on her stories she might organise her pans when she gets in, that collab probably is coming soon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I care 😩 but there is no way she bought those pans. They’ve been gifted to influencers for months. She was like “they’re a set of um five.” If I fork out money for pans, I know UM how many pans I’m buying. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aren't those pans the ones that all of the smaller cleaning accounts were gifted months ago? I bet they were lurking in the attic and brought down at the same time as the rug doctor.
Cant wait to see her ruin them by throwing them in her *gifted dishwasher. They are hand wash only
Yeh all the cleaning accounts have been gifted pretty much the entire
Swann range.

Why didn’t they gift her a hoover (FYI the powerplush is shite)

Did they gift her the slow cooker as all the other accounts have it now

I'm glad she got new saucepans with all the veg on her storage shelf that she's got to cook with?!

What kind of nacho casserole concoctions is she going to come up with now?! What visual pleasure are we going to be treated with! Does this mean she is going to eat out of crockery or will everything still be served in jugs? Or maybe straight out of the saucepan. Oh this is exciting.

When can we come for dinner soph?!
Isn’t the veg wooden 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, this is HOT TEA. I was on my lunch break today (City of London) and saw her outside a building on her phone SCREAMING "Jamie you bleeping promised, no more". She then fucked her phone on the pavement and stomped on it while singing Michael Bolton's "when a man loves a woman", then downed a bottle of Paul the Pine she had in her handbag.

*This is all a lie, sorry. The normality around here today wasn't sitting well after the insanity the last few days*

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Right, this is HOT TEA. I was on my lunch break today (City of London) and saw her outside a building on her phone SCREAMING "Jamie you bleeping promised, no more". She then fucked her phone on the pavement and stomped on it while singing Michael Bolton's "when a man loves a woman", then downed a bottle of Paul the Pine she had in her handbag.

*This is all a lie, sorry. The normality around here today wasn't sitting well after the insanity the last few days*
I so wish this were true 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Late the party, but would anyone appreciate a picture of Blackpool tower or beach everytime I pass it? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, she did not order that on eBay. She saw Stacey's story and screeched uncontrollably at Jamie until he drove her through the fields to buy a pan organiser before Stacey could.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We want to see your hob Zoph, come onnnnnn! And whilst you are at it be a gem and give us a gifted museum tour and a cheeky Narnia stash boomerang 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Arrrrgh - more unnecessary storage tat 🤦‍♀️
Stack the pans on top of each other, lid upside down on each pan, frying pans at the bottom. One pile, half of the shelf still empty to store the bloody plates gathering dust on the dining table. It's not that hard Soph you idiot 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s totally tit all over Stace organising her pan cupboard on Friday 😂😂😂 Soph you’re a bit of a witch aren’t ya hun 😂
If she had seriously done that, that's truly sad, the more I see of this, the more I think Stacey was led astray. Stacey deep down in my opinion is a lovely girl who's lived through tough times.

Plus there's a completely empty bottom shelf in that cupboard - no storage space, my arse.
You Sophie are a bloody liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.